• 225(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
Hi

I'm wondering if anybody would be able to assist. I have recently installed this skin and when I view a TV Show Season I now have a generic background which flips between random shows. Previously this would only show the fan art associated with that specific season - does any body know how I can set this up? The background customiser just changes it that once and doesnt reflect the different seasons.

Thanks in advance Big Grin
I have 3 backups of my music collection, plus the original NAS files. 1 backup is stored in my detached garage, one in my PC, one in my office (fire proof safe).

I am NOT going to rip and tag any of my discs again!
(2016-02-15, 22:10)shaktoo Wrote: Holy chromoly you guys ! like Zorg2k I spent nearly a year cleaning my Music collection.. creating logo's , custom extrafanarts, the whole nine yards. then the hard drive with ALL my data failed and "poof " just like that.. ALL Gone...1TB worth of Ripped & MP3 Tagged , bleeding all my Man hours worth of work.. gone.. it broke my heart.. Now I just have a very small collection..just 30Gb worth.. which I will very slowly whip into shape ( and backed up ).
So Moral of the story... Backup your precious data ..

This is the same thing which happened to me, I dropped my hard drive while move my HTPC into a new case and lost all my ripped music collection.

I've been ripping my collection back onto my PC mostly in FLAC where possible, and also recording my vinyl collection all over again.

The day I was moving my music hard drive was the day I was going to back it up so like yourself, many many hours lost....

All backed up in raid 5 now on new 5TB hard drives for all my Kodi media now. and a secondary HDD for Music collection, so double backed up LOL
i think this happend to all of us Sad
but in the end... the world is still moving hehe
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
Advise please: I'm thinking its time to move to Jarvis and upgrade Madnox.

Where/how can I get all the latest Madnox changes? EDIT: ok I found the GitHub instructions.

Also, is there any reason Openelec are not doing betas and RCs for OE 7.0? (I have found an unofficial RC3 which I plan to use - any OE users with advise/thoughts?)
Hoping someone can help, I'm trying to see if Showcase2 view for Music can also rotate the fanart with the extrafanart folder artwork, like what happens in Shelf 3D view.

Not great at coding...

I'm using Jarvis RC3 and latest Aeon Madnox.

Thanks
I need to ask a huge favour - I have only just discovered that by using tv tunes, you can use video and trailers as fanart. Whilst this works great using the bigfan view, it idoesn't work with Kodiflex view. Could someone please take a look and see if there is an easy fix

Thanks

HTPC
PC: Home Built
Processor: i7 6700k
GPU: GTX 980 ti
Ram: 16GB DDR4
XBMC: Kodi Jarvis
Skin: Aeon Badnox Beta

toineb, let me know what you did to get it working and I'll take a look, but not sure when it will be done with all the major work that is on-going.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
(2016-02-16, 21:55)Mike_Doc Wrote: toineb, let me know what you did to get it working and I'll take a look, but not sure when it will be done with all the major work that is on-going.

Cheers Mike - I appreciate you taking a look and fully understand you are really busy.. Sorry just excited about something I didn't know Kodi could do

With TVtunes installed, I just saved some trailers as theme.file extension and it worked out of the box with the big fan view. The video fanart only works with certain views,
Using 16 Blocks as an example

The theme file, is the trailer

Ok, in list view the trailer plays in the background

Same with tripanel

Lowlist it appears like this

Panel like this

Info wall like this

In each the fanart is replaced with the video file but in kodiflex, the sound of the video file is played but the original fanart remains
HTPC
PC: Home Built
Processor: i7 6700k
GPU: GTX 980 ti
Ram: 16GB DDR4
XBMC: Kodi Jarvis
Skin: Aeon Badnox Beta

Fellas, there's something strange going on with the video intro. Most times it starts just fine, but there are random occurrences where after the video is finished, Kodi just stays on a black screen. Then if I press esc, the whole screen starts to flicker, and I get this strange mouse ghosting. The screen flashes between a full black screen (like in the screenshot), and the Kodi default splash screen image.

That basically craps out Kodi, since it can go on flickering like that forever, and I have to kill it in Task Manager to get it to shut down. This can also happen if I try to skip the intro.

I really the look of it, I'd hate to have to turn it off.. Sad
Eminence 2 MOD, Revived & Improved

If you've found me helpful, eh, maybe press the Like button? If you like, you can click here for donations. :)
hi guys, anybody knows why madnox is not working on apple tv 4?
Found an issue that I believe is skin related. When I select an actor from the movie info, and select "Show related movies from your database" sometimes it will bring up the list for the wrong actor. It seems like this is happening every time I query the 3rd actor listed, but the other actors in the list seem to return the correct listing. In the debug log, for the movie Code 46, I've queried Samantha Morton, and I got back the listing for Tim Robbins. (see debug log: http://xbmclogs.com/pgyddnwq8 ). This seems to be happening for TV shows as well.

I believe it to be skin related because I switched to Confluence and tried it, and it brought me back the correct information for the actor I selected.

One thing I noticed looking at the log myself is this line when using Madnox:
23:40:57 T:1788 ERROR: Keymapping error: no such action 'setproperty(position2)' defined

I don't get that ERROR line using Confluence. Any ideas?
Hi guys, always happy and grateful to you for this awesome skin.
Not a bug reporting, but I lost a nice feature I had on the old Aeon Nox: in the home (in the pictures screen) I set two "daily babes" widgets but they return the same array of girls while the old aeon nox was refreshing them separately.
I know it's very nerdish... Big Grin but is there something I can change manually in order to fix this?
Hi, is there a way to get logo's to show up in kodiflix view. Sorted now
(2016-02-17, 07:03)relayer35 Wrote: Found an issue that I believe is skin related. When I select an actor from the movie info, and select "Show related movies from your database" sometimes it will bring up the list for the wrong actor. It seems like this is happening every time I query the 3rd actor listed, but the other actors in the list seem to return the correct listing. In the debug log, for the movie Code 46, I've queried Samantha Morton, and I got back the listing for Tim Robbins. (see debug log: http://xbmclogs.com/pgyddnwq8 ). This seems to be happening for TV shows as well.

I believe it to be skin related because I switched to Confluence and tried it, and it brought me back the correct information for the actor I selected.

One thing I noticed looking at the log myself is this line when using Madnox:
23:40:57 T:1788 ERROR: Keymapping error: no such action 'setproperty(position2)' defined

I don't get that ERROR line using Confluence. Any ideas?

I figured this one out. I had a modified DialogVideoInfo.xml for some reason (I can't remember why), and it had a typo where the line that reads <onclick condition="Skin.HasSetting(UseMetadataAddon)">SetProperty(Position,2)</onclick> read "SetProperty(Position2). Somehow, the comma was missing. I had backed up the original file and that one was correct, so this was my bad.
  • 225(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39