• 232(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
also, you guys in the includes_Viewtypes file have this code added three times:

Code:
<control type="group">
            <visible>[!Stringcompare(Control.GetLabel(4421),infopanelon) + !Control.IsVisible(750) + [Container.Content(tvshows) | Container.Content(seasons)]] + Skin.HasSetting(hidenextdayaired)</visible>
            <animation effect="slide" end="0,-145" time="320" easing="inout" tween="cubic" condition="Control.IsVisible(7550)">Conditional</animation>
            <animation effect="slide" end="0,-145" time="320" easing="inout" tween="cubic" condition="Control.HasFocus(61)">Conditional</animation>
            <animation effect="slide" end="0,-145" time="320" easing="inout" tween="cubic" condition="IsEmpty(Window(Home).Property(NextAired.NextDate))">Conditional</animation>
            <animation effect="slide" end="0,-145" time="240" easing="in" tween="cubic">WindowClose</animation>
            <animation effect="slide" end="0,40" time="320" easing="inout" tween="cubic" condition="Skin.HasSetting(FadedTopBar) | !Skin.HasSetting(ClassicTopBar)">Conditional</animation>
            <control type="image">
                <left>580</left>
                <top>-80</top>
                <width>750</width>
                <height>210</height>
                <aspectratio scalediffuse="false">stretch</aspectratio>
                <texture>home/overlaynextaired.png</texture>
                <colordiffuse>$VAR[ColorDiffuseVar]</colordiffuse>
            </control>
            <control type="label">
                <left>550</left>
                <top>5</top>
                <width>800</width>
                <height>20</height>
                <aligny>center</aligny>
                <align>center</align>
                <label>$INFO[Window(Home).Property(NextAired.NextTitle)]</label>
                <font>Font_Bold19</font>
                <shadowcolor>black</shadowcolor>
            </control>
            <control type="label">
                <left>550</left>
                <top>45</top>
                <width>800</width>
                <height>20</height>
                <aligny>center</aligny>
                <align>center</align>
                <label>$INFO[Window(Home).Property(NextAired.NextDay)]$INFO[Window(Home).Property(NextAired.NextSeasonNumber), - S]$INFO[Window(Home).Property(NextAired.NextEpisodeNumber),E]</label>
                <font>Font_Bold19</font>
            </control>
        </control>

What that does is add the dark spot and the text for next aired on Landscape view three times.

I'm not sure what the first two are for, but what I did was remove the first two and if you are interested, changed the third one to this:

Code:
        <control type="group">
            <visible>[!Stringcompare(Control.GetLabel(4421),infopanelon) + [Container.Content(tvshows) | Container.Content(seasons)]] + Skin.HasSetting(hidenextdayaired)</visible>
            <animation effect="slide" end="0,-145" time="320" easing="inout" tween="cubic" condition="Control.IsVisible(7550)">Conditional</animation>
            <animation effect="slide" end="0,-145" time="320" easing="inout" tween="cubic" condition="Control.HasFocus(61)">Conditional</animation>
            <animation effect="slide" end="0,-145" time="320" easing="inout" tween="cubic" condition="IsEmpty(Window(Home).Property(NextAired.NextDate))">Conditional</animation>
            <animation effect="slide" end="0,-145" time="240" easing="in" tween="cubic">WindowClose</animation>
            <animation effect="slide" end="0,40" time="320" easing="inout" tween="cubic" condition="Skin.HasSetting(FadedTopBar) | !Skin.HasSetting(ClassicTopBar)">Conditional</animation>
        <control type="image">
               <posx>636</posx>
               <posy>5</posy>
               <width>648</width>
               <height>97</height>
               <aspectratio scalediffuse="false">stretch</aspectratio>
               <texture>Overlaynextaired.png</texture>
               <visible>!IsEmpty(Window(Home).Property(NextAired.NextDate))</visible>
               <animation effect="slide" tween="cubic" easing="inout" time="400" start="0,-200" end="0,0">VisibleChange</animation>
        </control>
        <control type="label">
        <posx>660</posx>
        <posy>10</posy>
        <width>600</width>
        <height>50</height>
        <align>center</align>
        <font>font13</font>
        <textcolor>orange</textcolor>
        <label>Next Episode: $INFO[Window(Home).Property(NextAired.NextNumber),, - ]$INFO[Window(Home).Property(NextAired.NextTitle)]</label>
        <visible>Container.Content(tvshows) + !IsEmpty(Window(Home).Property(NextAired.NextDate))</visible>
        <animation effect="slide" tween="cubic" easing="inout" time="400" start="0,-200" end="0,0">VisibleChange</animation>
        </control>
        <control type="label">
        <posx>660</posx>
        <posy>40</posy>
        <width>600</width>
        <height>50</height>
        <align>center</align>
        <font>font13</font>
        <textcolor>white</textcolor>
        <label>Airs: $INFO[Window(Home).Property(NextAired.NextDate),, | ]$INFO[Window(Home).Property(NextAired.AirTime)]</label>
        <visible>Container.Content(tvshows) + !IsEmpty(Window(Home).Property(NextAired.NextDate))</visible>
        </control>
        </control>

And changed the overlaynextaired.png image to this:

I think it looks better, but that's of course entirely up to you guys, but here is what it looks like:

EDIT:

(2016-02-23, 19:15)BobCratchett Wrote: A toggle to enable/disable requires a lot of code, just because the custom window used for the quick nav is also used for the view selector, so it would mean a lot of conditions added each time the window is opened. However, I've pushed a relatively tiny change to the skinshortcuts-dev branch which means it won't show (actually, it'll close itself before you even knew it was open) if there are no items in it.

Thats actually perfect, thanks!

Edit: just checked it out, the top menu still drops down if empty, Or was the change for the side one?
My Madnox Mods | Nox Version Guide
---------------------------------------------------------------
Movie Logo Requests | Studio Logo Requests
Logo's Made So Far:
I got it, add your code
Code:
<onload condition="IsEmpty(Window(home).Property(viewtypeselect)) + !IntegerGreaterThan(Container(9011).NumItems,0)">Close</onload>
to the top of the PlayerControls.xml file and it works for the top drop down as well
Logo's Made So Far:
I didn't even know about the top one! How do you access it? (It looks like there's some other controls in that window, so I'd like to check that I'm not breaking anything before committing your suggested change.)
Hi ST,

The reason for the 3 iterations of the nextaired code is that it is within 3 separate includes for 3 different versions of the infopanel, probably doesn't need to be like that but it's old code that as it works hasn't been looked into yet.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
(2016-02-23, 18:57)BobCratchett Wrote: For both versions, Skin Settings > Help will show a list of recommended/required add-ons and whether they're installed or not. On the dev version, click on any that says 'No' and - if it is available on an installed repo - Kodi will offer to install it for you.

Thanks. I installed the master branch from git. Didn't see the dev branch. The help menu should probably give me what I need.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
Love the work you guys are doing and can't wait for rc1. In the meantime I quite fancy doing a little tinkering myself and moving the widgets down a little, closer to the top of the main menu bar. Would this be easy for a noob at coding and could anyone give me any tips for getting started please
(2016-02-23, 20:11)BobCratchett Wrote: I didn't even know about the top one! How do you access it? (It looks like there's some other controls in that window, so I'd like to check that I'm not breaking anything before committing your suggested change.)

Well, I use a mouse so all you have to do is get the pointer close to the top on any view and it drops down, so usually if you are clicking something on the left slide-out menu near the top, there is a good chance you will accidentally click that top menu.

Only side effect I've seen is it very quickly dims the screen for a split second, (like when fanart changes on main menu) I tried adjusting the fade effect to 10 from 540 (or whatever it is) but didn't work, but no big deal

(2016-02-23, 20:15)Mike_Doc Wrote: Hi ST,

The reason for the 3 iterations of the nextaired code is that it is within 3 separate includes for 3 different versions of the infopanel, probably doesn't need to be like that but it's old code that as it works hasn't been looked into yet.

Ok I understand, thanks mike Smile Yeah could probably have some conditions added so its not shown three times all at once. (makes the dark spot really dark)
Logo's Made So Far:
DEV Version "tipps" added ... since more and more ppl try the dev version Wink maybe this will help a bit
will add the 3 "manual addons" later

>>> H E R E < < <

PS: @ShadowTek - when you read the text i wrote you will see, why i dont want to post this images before Wink
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
Thanks @ShadowTek, got the window. If I add your suggestion it kills the windows primary purpose if there are no quick-nav items, which is on-screen media controls when media isn't full-screen. Plus the navigation in the window appears to be pretty-much broken between the controls and the quick-nav, so that window won't be a quick fix.

@schimi2k - is this an effort to get all the complaints out of the way before the bet starts? Tongue
(2016-02-23, 20:55)BobCratchett Wrote: Thanks @ShadowTek, got the window. If I add your suggestion it kills the windows primary purpose if there are no quick-nav items, which is on-screen media controls when media isn't full-screen. Plus the navigation in the window appears to be pretty-much broken between the controls and the quick-nav, so that window won't be a quick fix.

@schimi2k - is this an effort to get all the complaints out of the way before the bet starts? Tongue

Ok, what about simply having the top drop down quick nav always appear behind the left slide out when modifying the view you are on rather then in front? I have no issue with that top quick nav other then I'm constantly hitting it when I click something near the top of the left side out. That would be a win/win Smile

Also. how do you get the on screen media controls? Is that something for remote users?

EDIT: Or put a longer delay on it if above idea is not feasible?

(2016-02-23, 20:51)schimi2k Wrote: PS: @ShadowTek - when you read the text i wrote you will see, why i dont want to post this images before Wink
No worry's my friend, I should have used my head on that to start with lol, after all you made all those instruction photos and didn't post them, I should have realized you would post when ready Smile
Logo's Made So Far:
(2016-02-23, 20:55)BobCratchett Wrote: @schimi2k - is this an effort to get all the complaints out of the way before the bet starts? Tongue

Germans always use all regular TRIXX my friend Rofl Rofl Rofl
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
I have a quick coding question, what would be the <visible> condition command to use if I want something to appear when you disable the back panel option in a view if I want the specific change to show only if the top breadcrumbs are also disabled, but to use the default back panel disabled look if breadcrumbs are enabled?

EDIT: A bit more info..

I have a Info wall view I made that has a much larger logo, and bigger fanart image, wider area for plot, but it won't look right with breadcrumbs active (and wont look right if background image is on)

Thus the question. I'll gladly share it when done modifying it.

EDIT:

Code:
<visible>!Skin.HasSetting(breadcrumbslabel) + ("!the backpanel disabled code, haven't looked it up yet")</visible>

Something like that? Not the back panel stuff, I get that part, just the breadcrumb part.

In other words, what the "if breadcrumbs are disabled" code
Logo's Made So Far:
Thx for the great Skin,
i think i found a bug.
I use Jarvis 16 official build and have the current madnox Version installed.
On a Ubuntu System.

After I enable the visiblity of the new,resume and Watched Flags, only the Watched Flags on the Covers are shown.

Please let me know if you need more Information

Thnks a lot
dvbtjunkie
@ShadowTek - Skin.HasSetting(breadcrumbslabel) determines whether breadcrumbs are enabled or not, though whether they're visible may or may not also be affected by Skin.HasSetting(GlobalNowPlaying) and Skin.HasSetting(ProgressNowPlaying) (the "Show 'Now Playing'" and "In Progress 'Now Playing'" toggles in the topbar customiser) and whether there is media playing.
(2016-02-23, 22:11)BobCratchett Wrote: @ShadowTek - Skin.HasSetting(breadcrumbslabel) determines whether breadcrumbs are enabled or not, though whether they're visible may or may not also be affected by Skin.HasSetting(GlobalNowPlaying) and Skin.HasSetting(ProgressNowPlaying) (the "Show 'Now Playing'" and "In Progress 'Now Playing'" toggles in the topbar customiser) and whether there is media playing.

Thanks man
Code:
Skin.HasSetting(breadcrumbslabel)
was what I was wondering about Smile
The other conditions shouldn't affect a standard view would they? Or do I need to account for them as well?
Logo's Made So Far:
  • 232(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39