• 237(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
Hey Guys,

Found a few issues.

1. made a shortcut to a video folder in the main menu, in list view the cover is not displayed correctly as you can see below, displays correctly in low list.

2. In Music, Album view the cdart are not displayed as seen below here, even tho it's shown correcly if you enter the album, as seen in 2nd picture below.

Only things i have seen so far in the jarvis build. hope you can sort those two things out, making a great skin, even greater Smile

Cheers.
Running Kodi Krypton/Aeon Nox Silvo on Nvidia Shield
(2016-02-25, 18:08)meowmoo Wrote:
(2016-02-25, 14:58)Slipass Wrote:
(2016-02-25, 01:28)meowmoo Wrote: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9bSf6...1ltY214MVk

Hello meowmoo, it for TriPanel and not for lowlist.
The Screenshot is the lowlist view.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9bSf6...FVNQWFyZVk Angel

Nothing has change Sad
Hey guys, do rotten tomatoes widgets work properly for you? I just tried to place an RT widget, and it just doesn't draw any artwork.
I have the latest dev updates, the latest skin shortcuts and extendedinfo.
Eminence 2 MOD, Revived & Improved

If you've found me helpful, eh, maybe press the Like button? If you like, you can click here for donations. :)
Hi all,

Just installed skinshortcuts-dev. My infopanel for tvshows in landscape view is really low is that a bug or a settings I can't find ?

Well looks like all my panels are low I can't see the last option in the appearance setup

Did u just update or start complete from scratch? Maybe read my dev tipps on page 1
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
@schimi2k It's a start from scratch for madnox but not for jarvis. I can live with it as I don't use the panel really often and it seems like a pain to reinstall everything only for this.

Btw the new intro is awesome ! I really love it.

Good work !

Edit : I also deleted settings.xml from the madnox folder in userdata and guisettings.xml from userdata folder. Still have low panels
(2016-02-26, 22:56)sarlan19 Wrote: @schimi2k It's a start from scratch for madnox but not for jarvis. I can live with it as I don't use the panel really often and it seems like a pain to reinstall everything only for this.

Btw the new intro is awesome ! I really love it.

Good work !

Edit : I also deleted settings.xml from the madnox folder in userdata and guisettings.xml from userdata folder. Still have low panels

Strange... Cant confirm it... I did a fresh madnox setting today too... Dont know how to help you with it... Can you post your log maybe?

Oh and thx because of the intro Smile - every madnox+kodi version get his own logo and intro... Next will he kryptonic logo and intro hehe
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

(2016-02-26, 22:32)Alanon Wrote: Hey guys, do rotten tomatoes widgets work properly for you? I just tried to place an RT widget, and it just doesn't draw any artwork.

From a quick test, posters and fanart are working fine for me. We can only display the artwork that the widget returns, so it's worth opening Extended Info through the Video Add-ons, and checking what artwork you see for the various Rotten Tomato options.

(2016-02-26, 22:36)sarlan19 Wrote: Just installed skinshortcuts-dev. My infopanel for tvshows in landscape view is really low is that a bug or a settings I can't find ?

Looks the same as on current master.

(2016-02-26, 22:42)sarlan19 Wrote: Well looks like all my panels are low I can't see the last option in the appearance setup

I think you've just discovered a (pre-existing!) bug - when the infopanel is set to 'manual' there's an extra button there for tv shows - looks like it toggles whether next aired information is shown. But the info panel doesn't adjust its position to allow for the extra button to be seen. Should be easy enough to raise the panel up slightly when that button is visible - I'll push a fix to the dev branch shortly.
(2016-02-26, 22:32)Alanon Wrote: Hey guys, do rotten tomatoes widgets work properly for you? I just tried to place an RT widget, and it just doesn't draw any artwork.

Alanon,

I can confirm the behavior you mention. I think it might be an extendedinfo issue.

Regards,

Bart
Yeah... I checked it here on my pi2 and he is hanging low too... Wink
Seems i need to go trough all views tomorrow...

Just a heads up to those following along with the skinshortcuts-dev branch - we've just pushed updates to the menu editor that require script.skinshortcuts v1.0.7, which allow us to work around a bug in Kodi that's been causing us major headaches whilst we've been doing this dev work.

The required version of script.skinshortcuts has just been pushed to the repo, but will take time to propagate out to all mirrors, and even longer for your version of Kodi to notice there's an update and install it. I'd suggest not downloading the latest version of the dev branch until you have the new version of script.skinshortcuts.
(2016-02-26, 04:56)shaktoo Wrote:
(2016-02-25, 18:12)Lockos Wrote:
(2016-02-24, 19:49)schimi2k Wrote: so far as i know you just can "change" them manualy inside kodi... they cant be scraped (yet?!)
but maybe i am wrong... doesnt check this topic a while now

Thanks for your answer ! Anyway if anyone is interested in this, I made it work by adding extrathumb1,2,3 and 4 to artwork downloader, and then selecting them with "get illustration"..
The Gifs have to be on the same machine that runs Kodi and not on a smb share.

Anyway, I noticed another bug related to animated posters (gifs). They work in every view but they don't work for poster widgets on main menu. I didn't try dev branch but I'll assume it's the same. Anyone knows about it ?

Animated Poster working without any issue as Widget on main menu. Shortcuts-dev branch.. but as I recall was working with Mike's Git Madnox too !

Ok, thanks Shaktoo, I switched to dev branch and it's working now ! This is fantastic !

Now, new problem, I have this : Image

Usually (with non dev branch), I have the season poster instead of this episode thumb which fits bad. Again, did I do something wrong ?

Thanks in advance for your answers that keeps me from ripping my hair off
Synology DS1815+ / Kodi Krypton beta 3 with Madnox RC2 and Hyperspin 5TB FrontEnd
(2016-02-27, 01:03)Lockos Wrote: Now, new problem, I have this :

Usually (with non dev branch), I have the season poster instead of this episode thumb which fits bad. Again, did I do something wrong ?

Thanks in advance for your answers that keeps me from ripping my hair off

I've just double-checked the code to be sure, but this hasn't changed at all in the dev branch. The image used is chosen by $VAR[PosterVar]

Code:
    <variable name="PosterVar">
        <value condition="Stringcompare(ListItem.label,..)">DefaultFolderBack.png</value>
        <value condition="Container.Content(episodes) + !IsEmpty(ListItem.Art(season.poster))">$INFO[ListItem.Art(season.poster)]</value>
        <value condition="Container.Content(episodes) + !IsEmpty(ListItem.Art(tvshow.poster))">$INFO[ListItem.Art(tvshow.poster)]</value>
        <value condition="IsEmpty(ListItem.Art(poster))">$INFO[ListItem.Icon]</value>
        <value>$INFO[ListItem.Art(poster)]</value>
    </variable>

That means that either the container isn't telling Kodi that it contains episodes (which can be true for add-ons, but the type of add-on that does this can't be discussed on these forums), or the item doesn't have a season.poster, a tvshow.poster or a poster artwork associated with it, so the icon image is being used instead.

(This is true for the standard video info dialog which you appear to be using from that screenshot, not the extended info dialog)

Having said all of that, if you've been editing your menu then first try re-starting Kodi to see if it appears then. The changes to the menu editor I talked about are to fix a scenario where artwork can stop appearing within Kodi after using the menu editor.
Thanks BobCratchett, maybe a bug from texture.db
I'll start from scratch tomorrow (yeah it's 00h40 in France) with new databases to check it, but thanks a lot for being so quick and available for us Wink
Synology DS1815+ / Kodi Krypton beta 3 with Madnox RC2 and Hyperspin 5TB FrontEnd
  • 237(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39