• 24(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
(2015-07-11, 01:15)JorgeS Wrote:
(2015-07-11, 00:57)sarlan19 Wrote: Great update. Love the animation and short list.

Unfortunatly, I can't get the cases to open in kodiflix

and the extendedinfo does absolutly nothing for me. It's exactly the same except I can't see the duration of the movie and I don't have control over whats on the screen ( i click back and get back to info screen) ?? anyone know what might be going on ?

for the open case to work on kodiflix you have to go to another view like Showcase, ViewSettings, BD/DVD cases then in General Options make sure Open Case is ON
go back to Kodiflix and it should work now, that's what i did,

The BD/DVD cases in Kodoflix doesn't show the General Options.

Thanks ! Works great now !

Still have that weird extended info bug

when I first press i on a movie in kodiflix

When I click extended info

I have no control there all I can do is click back on my remote and it brings me back to the first screen
do fake discs work in kodiflex or showcase view? maybe i'm missing something but can't get any fake discs in these views.
(2015-07-10, 19:25)schimi2k Wrote: is it this alaska PAUSE text on screen Huh why dont you disable it ?

Danke schön! That seems to have been the issue for me. I disabled the Alaska for OSD etc etc, and it's fine now, will update madnox to the latest and do some more testing but seems to be fine now
also, one thing i couldn't figure out how to do

how do i get colored media info flags like what are shown in all the pics people have been posting?
(2015-07-11, 01:57)sarlan19 Wrote:
(2015-07-11, 00:57)sarlan19 Wrote: Great update. Love the animation and short list.

and the extendedinfo does absolutly nothing for me. It's exactly the same except I can't see the duration of the movie and I don't have control over whats on the screen ( i click back and get back to info screen) ?? anyone know what might be going on ?

for the open case to work on kodiflix you have to go to another view like Showcase, ViewSettings, BD/DVD cases then in General Options make sure Open Case is ON

I have no control there all I can do is click back on my remote and it brings me back to the first screen

Same issue here, on openelec 6 beta2 (kodi 15b2)
(2015-07-11, 06:38)knives of ice Wrote: also, one thing i couldn't figure out how to do

how do i get colored media info flags like what are shown in all the pics people have been posting?

its maybe a idea for my 101 Wink ... and you can found it there now Wink

(2015-07-11, 06:58)meowmoo Wrote:
(2015-07-11, 01:15)JorgeS Wrote: for the open case to work on kodiflix you have to go to another view like Showcase, ViewSettings, BD/DVD cases then in General Options make sure Open Case is ON

Same issue here, on openelec 6 beta2 (kodi 15b2)

i have this problem when i am in the TOP AREA ! - when u scroll down to the artists, when the screen moves to the right, i get back to the movieinfo again...
i think neurosis13 had some problem with it, when he was in the top area, he cant do anything before...

a job for mike Wink hehe
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
Hi,

Been searching for an Aeon skin with music playlists at startup (official one removed it recently for obscure reasons? perhaps just to downgrade and make things worse??), anyway very happy to see this has that option still as most skins apart from Confluence dont but unfortunately once I set it up, when I start Kodi the playlist plays briefly for about five seconds while I just have a black screen and then it stops and then Kodi appears. Does anyone else have this issue and is there a work around?

Many thanks!
(2015-07-11, 09:17)wagnumpi Wrote: Hi,

Been searching for an Aeon skin with music playlists at startup (official one removed it recently for obscure reasons? perhaps just to downgrade and make things worse??), anyway very happy to see this has that option still as most skins apart from Confluence dont but unfortunately once I set it up, when I start Kodi the playlist plays briefly for about five seconds while I just have a black screen and then it stops and then Kodi appears. Does anyone else have this issue and is there a work around?

Many thanks!

i can confirm it, but i never used it and i dont have a workaround yet... will put it on our list, or maybe someone else have a solution for it...
sorry mate
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

(2015-07-11, 09:17)wagnumpi Wrote: Hi,

Many thanks!

If you are talking about the recent removal from Aeon Nox 5... It was removed due to the fact that an addon can now be used to implement this and therefore it is no longer needed to be something provided by the skin. All of this has been conveyed in the changelog... if anybody took the time to read it Sad
Good Morning. I am following with great interest the developments Aeon Madnox - Beta Release.
thanks the cornerstones Mike_Doc & Schimi2k for these great updates.

Only two things I wanted to ask, Script moreinfo you must eliminate to replace the script Extendedinfo? Second, how to configure the script NFO Watchedstate Updater, to me is notified connection is not established.
thanks
(2015-07-11, 10:16)gotham_x Wrote: Good Morning. I am following with great interest the developments Aeon Madnox - Beta Release.
thanks the cornerstones Mike_Doc & Schimi2k for these great updates.

Only two things I wanted to ask, Script moreinfo you must eliminate to replace the script Extendedinfo? Second, how to configure the script NFO Watchedstate Updater, to me is notified connection is not established.
thanks

Bonschorno gotham ( are you from fanart.tv ? i thought i saw you there )

1. i have disabled my moreinfo.script after the last update and i am in a test status right now Wink
2. please check the addon configuration - there are some hints what u need to do

have a nice day buddy

Yes, the last time we felt in PM for fanart.tv's been a bit 'of time with a lot of satisfaction ...

So for moreinfo.script lighthouse 'the same thing.

Script NFO Watchedstate Updater, enclose the default configuration, I have no idea on how to move to connect and work run this script for the skin

(2015-07-11, 10:44)gotham_x Wrote: Yes, the last time we felt in PM for fanart.tv's been a bit 'of time with a lot of satisfaction ...

So for moreinfo.script lighthouse 'the same thing.

Script NFO Watchedstate Updater, enclose the default configuration, I have no idea on how to move to connect and work run this script for the skin

did u allow programs on this system to controll xbmc and on other systems Huh thats the important part Wink ( old addons it seems ^^ )

for the open case to work on kodiflix you have to go to the Showcase view, ViewSettings, BD/DVD cases then in General Options make sure Open Case is ON

The BD/DVD cases setting in Kodiflix doesn't show the General Options.

Still have that weird extended info bug.....

Will add 'open case' to general options.
Will attempt a fix to extended info for this problem

(2015-07-11, 03:13)knives of ice Wrote: do fake discs work in kodiflex or showcase view? maybe i'm missing something but can't get any fake discs in these views.

Fakedisc not available for kodiflix yet, takes a bit of time to plug it in correctly. Fake discs should be there for showcase, you set the option in BD/DVD cases when in showcase view.

(2015-07-11, 06:38)knives of ice Wrote: also, one thing i couldn't figure out how to do

You need to go into system >> appearance >> skin settings >> customizers >> customize icons >> flags paths >> Set path for colored flags - set this to /extras/alticons/color flags/flags in the skin folder.

Do the same for Set path for studios flags, but set to /extras/alticons/color sudios/studios

One you have done this go to colored option at top of list and activate all flags, if the paths are correct the images displayed should update to the colored versions. do the same for Studios, activate colored studios.

You should now have the colored images. activate all the other options if t you want everythng colored.

Mike.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
(2015-07-11, 11:11)Mike_Doc Wrote:

You need to go into system >> appearance >> skin settings >> customizers >> customize icons >> flags paths >> Set path for colored flags - set this to /extras/alticons/color flags/flags in the skin folder.

Do the same for Set path for studios flags, but set to /extras/alticons/color sudios/studios

One you have done this go to colored option at top of list and activate all flags, if the paths are correct the images displayed should update to the colored versions. do the same for Studios, activate colored studios.

You should now have the colored images. activate all the other options if t you want everythng colored.

Mike.

hehe mike... if you read also my postings, you would notice, that i already make a special 101 section for that today ( yeah, i was busy today ) Wink

• 24(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39