• 25(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
my bad S.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
(2015-07-11, 10:56)schimi2k Wrote: did u allow programs on this system to controll xbmc and on other systems Huh thats the important part Wink ( old addons it seems ^^ )

In truth confused they are even more than before. However if this script is not so important for the functioning of the various updates of the skin, you could leave out?

I 'take this opportunity to ask further information ...
I have a problem with a TV series, it is the only TV series that will not be scanned by Scraper TVDB-IT
TV series - Law & Order - The Two Faces of Justice

Folder structure on three levels:

1) Folder Father> Law & Order - The Two Faces of Justice

2) Law & Order - The Two Faces of Justice - Season 1/20

3) Folders episodes: Law & Order - The Two Faces of Justice 01x01 / 01x02 etc ...

TV episodes Renamed in this way:

Law & Order Special Victims Unit 01x01 - prescription deadly.avi

I repeat, there is no way to run the scraper TVDB, and I believe that the structure of the TV series has not erors.
(2015-07-11, 12:08)gotham_x Wrote:
(2015-07-11, 10:56)schimi2k Wrote: did u allow programs on this system to controll xbmc and on other systems Huh thats the important part Wink ( old addons it seems ^^ )

In truth confused they are even more than before. However if this script is not so important for the functioning of the various updates of the skin, you could leave out?

I 'take this opportunity to ask further information ...
I have a problem with a TV series, it is the only TV series that will not be scanned by Scraper TVDB-IT
TV series - Law & Order - The Two Faces of Justice

Folder structure on three levels:

1) Folder Father> Law & Order - The Two Faces of Justice

2) Law & Order - The Two Faces of Justice - Season 1/20

3) Folders episodes: Law & Order - The Two Faces of Justice 01x01 / 01x02 etc ...

TV episodes Renamed in this way:

Law & Order Special Victims Unit 01x01 - prescription deadly.avi

I repeat, there is no way to run the scraper TVDB, and I believe that the structure of the TV series has not erors.

1. sure u can just delete the addon Wink its just a " goddie " not needed for madnox at all

2. this is not a madnox problem buddy Wink but u can check my 101 ... i post there a example how u "should" name your collection
and i cant found any " Law & Order - The Two Faces of Justice " series on TMDB ?!?! - so that will be the first mistake it seems
after that - the season folder just need "season01 season02 etc"
and 3rd - your episodes are named different like your parent folders Wink
so what exactly tv series do you have ?! ... beginn with that and then go deeper ...

but again, this is not a madnox problem, so please ask this in a ... idk tvdb thread or ask me with a pm, to keep this thread mostly clean

thx
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
Sorry mate, I thought of a problem Madnox, if that is not my fault ... I'll try to ask otherwise, but I repeat that I find it strange FOLLOWING the same logic of folder structure for the scraper Series TVDB-IT for all my other collections not TV there is no problem, only this there is no response from the scraper TVDB.
Excuse me again if I have soiled the wire with this my question, but as always I was counting on your expertise to resolve questionable.
Good day mate.
(2015-07-10, 21:09)Mike_Doc Wrote: Latest update now available on Github:

CHANGELOG 10/07/15:

Major upgrade of KodiFlix view.
Update of Infowall and Wall views.
LowList view - Cases for Tvshows - Tvshows & Seasons levels, Fakediscs for Seasons - both controlled via settings. Fakediscs is 1st version and poster only at this time.
viewtypesettings - Kodiflix thumbnail info on episodes now available
skinsettings - removed moreinfo dependancies against backend switch
New version of some graphic files, smaller in size.
Relocated 'Extended Info' from extras menu to button in main Info view for Movies & TV shows.
Font issue resolved on Native Extended info view.
Reload button on context menu - to reload the skin should backgrounds disappear and hopefully correct the issue.
Updated Skin specific extended info views.
Corrected default media flags back to grey version where possible.
Small bugs & fixes.

And a little something new on startup

Screenshots:

watch gallery

As usual, any comments / bugs / issues / requests please report in this thread and when possible please include screenshots of your request / bug / issue.

Enjoy and schimi & I hope you like the latest work we have done on the skin.

Mike

Thanks Mike but how can i activate the Case and fake disc art?
At the low list menu i can see the case option but i cant see any case and i didnt have the fake disc otion
Hi slipass,

In lowlist for cases, you should have a 'cases' option in settings at both tvshows and seasons level, i.e. level 1 and level 2. For Fake discs this should be available for seasons only, so when @ level 2 you should see 'fake discs' in the settings.

Do you not have these after getting the latest from the Github?
(2015-07-11, 13:05)Slipass Wrote: Thanks Mike but how can i activate the Case and fake disc art?
At the low list menu i can see the case option but i cant see any case and i didnt have the fake disc otion

did u have the latest update installed correctly ? u should see in the viewsettings the option for cases ( level 1&2 ) and fake discs in level 2

maybe restart your device ?!

DAMN ... mike was faster again... "i am too old for this shit" Wink
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
(2015-07-11, 07:05)schimi2k Wrote:
(2015-07-11, 06:38)knives of ice Wrote: also, one thing i couldn't figure out how to do

how do i get colored media info flags like what are shown in all the pics people have been posting?

its maybe a idea for my 101 Wink ... and you can found it there now Wink

(2015-07-11, 06:58)meowmoo Wrote:
(2015-07-11, 01:57)sarlan19 Wrote: Thanks ! Works great now !

Still have that weird extended info bug

when I first press i on a movie in kodiflix

When I click extended info

I have no control there all I can do is click back on my remote and it brings me back to the first screen

Same issue here, on openelec 6 beta2 (kodi 15b2)

i have this problem when i am in the TOP AREA ! - when u scroll down to the artists, when the screen moves to the right, i get back to the movieinfo again...
i think neurosis13 had some problem with it, when he was in the top area, he cant do anything before...

a job for mike Wink hehe

people with extended info problems can revert to phil's extended info layout, works great for me.
By the way, great work you and Mike did on madnox, i never thought it will develop that fast that good.
I am very impressed.Big Grin

Here again my post from a week ago:

for those interested in the extended info script:
if you enable in the extended info settings "force native appearance" then you'll get Phils extended info layout which for me personally I like very much because it gives you some additional infos and the layout is composed quite good.
You just might need to update the extended info script to the latest version:

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=202302

What?
update?
u guys are fast (or i'm getting like schimi2k)
Tongue

@gotham_x
Take a look to this http://thetvdb.com/?string=law+and+order...ion=Search
If u have the scraper set to IT, may be u should rename the files to italian, to find the correct one, matching the one u see in that page (just guessing, since this is what i do for mines). There're a couple there in IT with their correct titles.May be it is worth trying.
HTPC
Silverstone Grandia GD05 - Intel i5 3570k -Asus H61M-G Micro-ATX - Unidad Blu-ray
MSI GTX970 4GB GDDR5 - 8 GB RAM DDR3 - AVR Denon X3400H Atmos - LG  OLED 55C7V
(2015-07-11, 13:13)Mike_Doc Wrote: Hi slipass,

In lowlist for cases, you should have a 'cases' option in settings at both tvshows and seasons level, i.e. level 1 and level 2. For Fake discs this should be available for seasons only, so when @ level 2 you should see 'fake discs' in the settings.

Do you not have these after getting the latest from the Github?

Yes, i have seen the option but it doesnt work.

Thanks for the evidence for the fake disc. I found the option but it also doenst work.
Yes, i have get the lastes github.
Hi Slipass.

can you provide screenshots please of what happening for you?
(2015-07-11, 14:19)Mike_Doc Wrote: Hi Slipass.

can you provide screenshots please of what happening for you?

Hi Mike,
Am I doing tomorrow.
I'm on my way. Thank you once
Hmmm.... Guys, did the last changes eliminate my cute extrathubs for showcase view?
Sad

EDIT: nevermind, rebooting fixed it, sorry! Big Grin

EDIT 2 :Btw, Kodiflix view is great....Pity I don't wanna give up on my set boxes... But i'm using it to access sets from showcase Big Grin
HTPC
Silverstone Grandia GD05 - Intel i5 3570k -Asus H61M-G Micro-ATX - Unidad Blu-ray
MSI GTX970 4GB GDDR5 - 8 GB RAM DDR3 - AVR Denon X3400H Atmos - LG  OLED 55C7V
(2015-07-11, 01:21)ninian Wrote: Stupid question I know, but what do the icons next to a movie mean? I see various different types of stars etc, some on movies not even rated that high?

Thanks!

Just wanted to bump this as still not sure what some of the star icons mean. Oscar movies I get but some are not very high rated on imdb and didn't win Oscar...
high ninian, which view etc? do you have a screen shot please?
  • 25(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39