• 250(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
will do #1 doc... but will test it first
EDIT: DONE ( man i am a master skinner ... )
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
@Gotham, will check live bg's with regards to 4k and 3d cases.

@S, cheers buddy.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
(2016-03-01, 14:00)BobCratchett Wrote:
(2016-03-01, 13:52)Alanon Wrote: The next image shows the missing icons, present from Jarvis onwards.

@schimi2k - looks like new icons from Isengard and Jarvis skinning engine changes haven't been created yet/aren't being picked up properly Smile

Isengard:-
Jarvis:-

will check this out... thx Bob
btw... seems we both loose Wink ... but you a bit more - so lets say DRAW Wink
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

(2016-03-01, 13:52)Alanon Wrote: ...

The next image shows the missing icons, present from Jarvis onwards.

hmmm i dont have this missing icons - i have everywhere a folder icon ... but i will have a look if i can make fitting icons based on the list our lovely sir bob send me Smile

@mike and alanon

I do the right list BG toggel tonight, and look at the below home bar now playing, its only for music now, but adding movies should be not that hart
Thanks meowmoo.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
Hallo guys,

First of all love your skin, it's the best of all I had try so far!

Installed your RC1 version and stumbled over something:

I use your skin on an android based himedia q10 player, so far so good.
But there is one big problem, because the remote has no Info button, so I can't use your new widget system.

The old way just pressing the ok on a widget to open the information behind works perfect.
Is it possible to build an option, that's gives me the chance to open the widget by pressing the ok button?

By the way, everything else works fine!

best regards
@schmi2k: I have been relaunching Madnox for hours, and not a single error! I don't know what you did, but I think that my intro problem is fixed.

@Mike_Doc: Firstly, your fix for the subtitles search works! Second, I use an add-on called Quasar, which integrates into the library. AFAIK, the add-on itself is not considered illegal or banned (there's a thread on these forums about it), but just in case, let's not go into details. Suffice to say, all shows, etc. are properly scraped, with all the artwork in place where the library structure demands, so the central (and only) issue is why isn't the data which is there being used? Thirdly, concerning the connected settings, I think it's the right move to separate them all eventually.

@meowmoo: Yes, the bottom info works with music. I think it would be great if you would implement it for films as well! As far as the options to move the info widget to the bottom, will it be removed?
Eminence 2 MOD, Revived & Improved

If you've found me helpful, eh, maybe press the Like button? If you like, you can click here for donations. :)
(2016-03-01, 18:43)Alanon Wrote: @schmi2k: I have been relaunching Madnox for hours, and not a single error! I don't know what you did, but I think that my intro problem is fixed.

@Mike_Doc: Firstly, your fix for the subtitles search works! Second, I use an add-on called Quasar, which integrates into the library. AFAIK, the add-on itself is not considered illegal or banned (there's a thread on these forums about it), but just in case, let's not go into details. Suffice to say, all shows, etc. are properly scraped, with all the artwork in place where the library structure demands, so the central (and only) issue is why isn't the data which is there being used? Thirdly, concerning the connected settings, I think it's the right move to separate them all eventually.

@meowmoo: Yes, the bottom info works with music. I think it would be great if you would implement it for films as well! As far as the options to move the info widget to the bottom, will it be removed?

thx 4 testing ( used a different codec ) - will push it soon

Default Icons added ( color and default white ) - but i think they must be added in some code too ?! ( cant see them here )

replace the intro video with the one with new codec

Top 250 does not show any titles?
Before upgrading, it would show a star or something and next to it the Top 250 ranking number.
I don't see that anymore thus probably why the Top 250 browse is empty?

I added
Kodi\addons\skin.aeon.madnox-master\extras\Playlists\video
to
C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata\playlists
and I am selecting 'Top 250' built into the 'Main Menu'.

Is there an add-on not listed I need for this to work?
Fwiw, I have seen the IMDB update pop-up and it updates the titles. Not sure if it's related?

I saved my old install folder and I see these:
script.imdb250.view
script.imdbupdate
They are not in the new install. Should they be?
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
(2016-03-01, 21:48)brazen1 Wrote: Top 250 does not show any titles?
Before upgrading, it would show a star or something and next to it the Top 250 ranking number.
I don't see that anymore thus probably why the Top 250 browse is empty?

I added
Kodi\addons\skin.aeon.madnox-master\extras\Playlists\video
to
C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata\playlists
and I am selecting 'Top 250' built into the 'Main Menu'.

Is there an add-on not listed I need for this to work?
Fwiw, I have seen the IMDB update pop-up and it updates the titles. Not sure if it's related?

I saved my old install folder and I see these:
script.imdb250.view
script.imdbupdate
They are not in the new install. Should they be?

Are you movies well tagged with <top250></top250> in your NFOs ?

Guys, I have another issue with netflix style nextup notification : At the end of watching an episode, before the countdown ends, I press stop or x but the next episode plays anyway.
Is there another option I am missing ?
Synology DS1815+ / Kodi Krypton beta 3 with Madnox RC2 and Hyperspin 5TB FrontEnd
(2016-03-01, 21:48)brazen1 Wrote: Guys, I have another issue with netflix style nextup notification : At the end of watching an episode, before the countdown ends, I press stop or x but the next episode plays anyway.
Is there another option I am missing ?

You need to press down to select cancel. Play is selected by default and if you press x the nextup addon starts the next episode. Press down and enter and you are good to go.
Hey, very nice Update for a great Skin.

I love the new Widgets but i miss the Symbol Panel to create Shortcuts of individual Video & Program Addons.
I'm able to set Programs in the Widget but only all of them not an certain.

Unfortunately the issue with the Resume und New Overlay Pictures ist still on.

Only in the View 3D View the Resume and New Pictures are shown, in the other Views not.

I mean the OverlayResume.png the OverlayUnWatched.png Icons

Thanks a lot
Thanks a lot Sarlan19 !

Okay another big issue : whatever type of widget I chose, as soon as it is showing programm addons or video addons, the widget works fine once...until I restart kodi.

After every launch of kodi, I have to set the widget again for it to appear, so I guess there is an issue on saving addons widgets.

Edit : my bad, you have to wait a few minutes before the script starts
Synology DS1815+ / Kodi Krypton beta 3 with Madnox RC2 and Hyperspin 5TB FrontEnd
  • 250(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39