• 271(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
Music Viz fixes:

Music Info Mode should now rotate and should be behind main music viz layout i.e. not panel overlap anymore.

Some improvements to Alt Viz Layout 2:

You can choose to have turntable with rotating vinyl and if CD art exist it will be in center (as shown) instead of Case & CD and if you have a visualisation active and set "hide behind fanart" then you can choose to show visualisation behind layout, works best with Sound Sinus as in image

Available on GIT now.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
(2016-03-07, 18:20)bsoriano Wrote: Hello,

While I know this is not strictly a skin-related question, MadNox is the skin I use, so I will post here. This is mainly a question for @BobCratchett. How can I add to my menu in MadNox a parent node I created for all the Oscar-winning movies (using the skin playlist as the rule for it) with all its submenus, without doing it one by one for each submenu option?

I mean, it was easy adding the node as a menu item, but the nodes below it (say Genres, Actors, Year, Directors, etc.) don't get automatically added as submenu itmes for the new menu item added. Is there a way to add them automatically and not go one by one? I hope so.

I'm glad you asked Smile

System/Settings > Add-Ons > Install From Repository > All repositories/Kodi Add-on repository > Context menus > Skin Shortcuts - Add To Menu

Once that's installed, browse so you can see your new node (don't enter the node, just go to where it is located - quite possible the root of your Videos library), highlight it, open the context menu and 'Add to home screen'.

Skin Shortcuts will process it for a second or two and then ask you where you want to add it - to get all the nodes within as submenu entries to a new main menu entry, select 'New item on the main menu (autofill submenu items)'. When you next go to the home screen, Skin Shortcuts will rebuild your menu - along with its new menu item and it's auto-filled submenu Smile
(2016-03-07, 19:07)Mike_Doc Wrote: Music Viz fixes:

Music Info Mode should now rotate and should be behind main music viz layout i.e. not panel overlap anymore.

You can choose to have turntable with rotating vinyl and if CD art exist it will be in center (as shown) instead of Case & CD and if you have a visualisation active and set "hide behind fanart" then you can choose to show visualisation behind layout, works best with Sound Sinus as in image

Available on GIT now.

cool... we have our own turntables now.... Cool

i am curious who will ask first " can you add a scratch function for tablet users ? " WIKKIWIKKIWIIIKKKKK
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
(2016-03-07, 19:19)BobCratchett Wrote:
(2016-03-07, 18:20)bsoriano Wrote: Hello,

While I know this is not strictly a skin-related question, MadNox is the skin I use, so I will post here. This is mainly a question for @BobCratchett. How can I add to my menu in MadNox a parent node I created for all the Oscar-winning movies (using the skin playlist as the rule for it) with all its submenus, without doing it one by one for each submenu option?

I mean, it was easy adding the node as a menu item, but the nodes below it (say Genres, Actors, Year, Directors, etc.) don't get automatically added as submenu itmes for the new menu item added. Is there a way to add them automatically and not go one by one? I hope so.

I'm glad you asked Smile

System/Settings > Add-Ons > Install From Repository > All repositories/Kodi Add-on repository > Context menus > Skin Shortcuts - Add To Menu

Once that's installed, browse so you can see your new node (don't enter the node, just go to where it is located - quite possible the root of your Videos library), highlight it, open the context menu and 'Add to home screen'.

Skin Shortcuts will process it for a second or two and then ask you where you want to add it - to get all the nodes within as submenu entries to a new main menu entry, select 'New item on the main menu (autofill submenu items)'. When you next go to the home screen, Skin Shortcuts will rebuild your menu - along with its new menu item and it's auto-filled submenu Smile

Awesome! Big Grin Thanks a lot Bob!
i will do it like this ( if i ever find some time to config my main player )

i will configure my main movie item and then i will copy the content of the xml file to the other movie-based playlists xml files ^^ ... offline to say

man i am such a german smart guy huh ? hehe
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

Can we get a scratch function for the turntables?
Can we...ok I got burned.

Dude the new Music Viz is the bomb ! Wink

Edit : With this said, dreaming about scratch function added on Kodi for android/ios !
Synology DS1815+ / Kodi Krypton beta 3 with Madnox RC2 and Hyperspin 5TB FrontEnd
Love the turntable, however that tonearm is not proportional.
its the madnox special edition ! it can getting bigger Tongue ( its a male turntable )

(2016-03-07, 11:55)schimi2k Wrote:
(2016-03-07, 11:35)gotham_x Wrote: Schimi2k , After update GitHub ,

rip 3D frame-packed 3D
my structure is "moviename (year).bluray.3D.mkv"

i have no idea... like you can see on my screenshot it works here - and i can see on your screenshot it doesnt ...

OK. Problem solved , for some reason I had updated from GitHub through option Fetch , instead of Pull...Come on! So do I have Full presentation 3D.
(2016-03-07, 19:07)Mike_Doc Wrote: Music Viz fixes:

Available on GIT now.

I] How do you make the pannel rotate ? On my end it goes from focused to unfocused but does not rotate... (we are talking about horizontal rotate of the "M" pannel right ?)

II]
The "I" pannel and the "M" pannel are still overlapping one to another
Normally if you press I, the M pannel should fade out and vice versa.
Try the following :
1) load a playlist album by pressing "P" on an album,
2) go on music viz by pressing tab,
3) load what I call the M pannel by pressing M.
4) If the "I" pannel is still behind, press "I" to make it disappear.
5) Wait.......and you'll notice that as soon as the next track starts to play, the "I" pannel appears again behind the "M" pannel, which is still an overlapp

III] On music Viz, what's the info music mode ? I see no change when toggling/untoggling it
Synology DS1815+ / Kodi Krypton beta 3 with Madnox RC2 and Hyperspin 5TB FrontEnd
Greetings again dev/gfx team!

Just wanted to let you know that I couldn't use the OscarWinners playlist. It didn't bring anything. I ended up having to edit it to have each title as a separate rule, and even then it never showed anything. I looked at the log and it could never load the playlist, there was always a SQL error. What finally worked was dividing the playlist into three separate ones with less than 2500 titles each.

Please let me know if there is an interest in using the playlists I created and I will open an issue in GitHub and attach them there, or I can PM it to one of you. Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
Hi Lockos,

I don't use 'Enable Extended Info widget' which it seems you do and I haven't done any work on that. I use 'Music Info Mode' which shows the widgets and they should rotate. So I have it set up with 'Music Info Mode' and 'Alt Viz 2' and I get the screen above. If I them press 'M' the small widget will disappear and you get the main widgets which you can scroll through or go up to the relevant options. Also the 'I' option doesn't seem to do much when set up like this?

If you set it up like this, then the widget should rotate around every 15 seconds, sometimes it can take longer the first time but it should rotate it doesn't for me.

I'll look into the 'Enable Extended Widgets' option and the overlay issue.

Mike.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
Thanks a lot Mike :

- For your detailed explanation
- For your work so far !
Wink 
Hi folks! Part of rating flag is missing the low list view.

http://i.imgur.com/aoqSyFg.png
MADNOX + CUSTOM MEDIA FLAGS
  • 271(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39