• 28(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
Madnox=Gold+Adamantium+Urum+Trandrilium..........., focking amazing...and the pass off days...even better..

Tks guys.
(2015-07-11, 13:40)neurosis13 Wrote: people with extended info problems can revert to phil's extended info layout, works great for me.
By the way, great work you and Mike did on madnox, i never thought it will develop that fast that good.
I am very impressed.Big Grin

Here again my post from a week ago:

for those interested in the extended info script:
if you enable in the extended info settings "force native appearance" then you'll get Phils extended info layout which for me personally I like very much because it gives you some additional infos and the layout is composed quite good.
You just might need to update the extended info script to the latest version:

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=202302

Before the latest update, I was able to do this. Now it doesn't work for me. I still get the default info screen. I've deleted the skin, re downloaded, updated extendedinfo script and deleted guisetteings. Still no go. Anyone else having this problem?
not complaining.....just asking. have you checked out the fake logos in kodiflex? i think thats the only thing that i see from making that view perfect. no rush either way just wondered cause i have many documentaries that never have logos
(2015-07-12, 03:52)Kwulabear Wrote: Before the latest update, I was able to do this. Now it doesn't work for me. I still get the default info screen. I've deleted the skin, re downloaded, updated extendedinfo script and deleted guisetteings. Still no go. Anyone else having this problem?

Good morning Sir ( or Lady ) - i have RC2 installed and latest extendedinfo from git and of course latest madnox - and i have this new extendedinfo screen when i press "I" for movie info or when i press C for context menu and choose there the extended info - same settings like you see on neurosis screens
did u restart your device ?

(2015-07-12, 04:02)knives of ice Wrote: not complaining.....just asking. have you checked out the fake logos in kodiflex? i think thats the only thing that i see from making that view perfect. no rush either way just wondered cause i have many documentaries that never have logos

same as before - i have faked logos here... do you have no fake logos at all, or just specific letters ? we noticed before, that some letters have some problems hehe ( i think D and numbers ... )
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
(2015-07-12, 04:02)knives of ice Wrote: not complaining.....just asking. have you checked out the fake logos in kodiflex? i think thats the only thing that i see from making that view perfect. no rush either way just wondered cause i have many documentaries that never have logos

Plan to start work on fake logos next along with improvements and bug hunting. At the moment I'm trying to find a better font to use and will probably for the update revert to just one font for all letters so I can concentrate on getting everything working correctly, Font suggestions are welcome.

P.S, brazen I also planning on re-locating the text should you choose to not use clearlogos and only the film title to give some parts more room, but that's not a quick job.

Hopefully there will be further kodiflix improvements in the next update.

Mike.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
Good morning Schimi,

RC3 is out now

Big Grin
(2015-07-12, 10:55)neurosis13 Wrote: Good morning Schimi,

RC3 is out now

Big Grin

HÄH Huh are you sure ? i just see RC2 here

RC2

posted yesterday...

HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

i must have been dreaming then.....

(2015-07-12, 11:38)neurosis13 Wrote: i must have been dreaming then.....

are you using maybe a nightly from today ? ( never use a sunday nightly ^^ )
i have rc2 on my SI ...

oooorrr you cheat with PS Wink hehe

what? i am supposed to run into problems now?

now i have a bad feeling about this......

Tongue
Is there any way to make the skin support Asian character fonts without having it change the style of font for the whole skin? I find if I change to Arial then it changes all of the text on the main menu
(2015-07-11, 14:19)Mike_Doc Wrote: Hi Slipass.

can you provide screenshots please of what happening for you?

Hi Mike,
as promised, the screens

In the low list menu i have the case and fake disc option but it doesnt work.

Hi Mike,
i have read that you work on fake logos and you have 3D Boxes on your skin media folder. Is that your next project?
Great!
Even here no work for Fakediscs for Seasons.

2 make it a clue?

ok. my bad I see what the issue is now. Can you please go into movies, the lowlist, then settings and select BD/DVD cases, there should be cases on the left and general options on the right. You need to select a type of case for TV show cases to display and then you need to set show cd art to get TV show fake discs.

Can you try that please and let me know if it helps?. I'll look ASAP into changing the controls to display them and removing these requirements.

@Slipass, the 3d is an idea I had and something I'm trying to add but haven't had much luck or time to work on brand new stuff at the moment.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
  • 28(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39