• 327(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
(2016-05-09, 20:23)kikinjo Wrote: Can someone plz point how to change default action on new widgets?

See this post, if you're happy to edit the skin and for it to apply to all widgets. (If you're not, it's not currently possible...)
Hey guys,

i'm having a feature request - is it possible to include the german version of the "next aired" plugin?

It looks promising even if it's only in alpha status or do only official addons get included? Smile
(2016-05-10, 09:59)NiffStipples Wrote: Hey guys,

i'm having a feature request - is it possible to include the german version of the "next aired" plugin?

It looks promising even if it's only in alpha status or do only official addons get included? Smile

i think we just add official addons by default
in this case its just a special language addon - if we would start now to add this one, the next one from spain, or france etc will come and ask maybe ... but maybe someone can try to impliment this german addon and make a small mod with it... maybe i will have a look at it, when its reach a beta status or so Wink
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
(2016-05-08, 16:55)zorg2000k Wrote:
(2016-05-08, 16:38)meowmoo Wrote: it dont work :>

Ah, is there a way to remove from that view then ?

Thanks

after taking a look at it on my library, it did show some playcount numbers, looking at the code its "Artist.Albums.Playcount" from script.skin.info.service, so i guess it only counts if you play the whole album Tongue
(2016-05-09, 23:41)BobCratchett Wrote:
(2016-05-09, 20:23)kikinjo Wrote: Can someone plz point how to change default action on new widgets?

See this post, if you're happy to edit the skin and for it to apply to all widgets. (If you're not, it's not currently possible...)

Thanx BobCratchett, i will try to change it.
(2016-05-10, 14:53)meowmoo Wrote:
(2016-05-08, 16:55)zorg2000k Wrote:
(2016-05-08, 16:38)meowmoo Wrote: it dont work :>

Ah, is there a way to remove from that view then ?

Thanks

after taking a look at it on my library, it did show some playcount numbers, looking at the code its "Artist.Albums.Playcount" from script.skin.info.service, so i guess it only counts if you play the whole album Tongue

Ok, I'll give it a go, full album play, thanks
(2016-05-10, 17:34)kikinjo Wrote:
(2016-05-09, 23:41)BobCratchett Wrote:

Thanx BobCratchett, i will try to change it.

Ok found it chage it, now shows info, but play button doesnt play it, its broken i think.
1. why is it so hard to use the " info " button to show the info ?
2. if you dont have an info button - buy a better remote controll
3. if you still dont have any info button - configure your keymap files

but why should i use the easy way, when i can edit the code after every update...
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

Hi guys, thanks again for the skin. I have one trouble: sometimes, the bottom textures of someone windows (like power off menu), disappears, and only shows the option's words. Do you know what I mean? Thanks, and sorry for my poor english... [THUMBS UP SIGN]?
(2016-05-12, 01:44)SUPERATRAT08 Wrote: Hi guys, thanks again for the skin. I have one trouble: sometimes, the bottom textures of someone windows (like power off menu), disappears, and only shows the option's words. Do you know what I mean? Thanks, and sorry for my poor english... [THUMBS UP SIGN]?

This does this with me too. Not always consistent either, sometimes all the textures vanish (top bar etc) & sometimes just the secondary windows.

Going into system - appearance & choosing a different skin but pressing 'no' when the window appears so it will revert back to aeon nox is a workaround.

If the devs need me to I'll try to grab a screenshot or two next time it happens.
(2016-05-12, 10:59)FoxForceFive Wrote:
(2016-05-12, 01:44)SUPERATRAT08 Wrote: Hi guys, thanks again for the skin. I have one trouble: sometimes, the bottom textures of someone windows (like power off menu), disappears, and only shows the option's words. Do you know what I mean? Thanks, and sorry for my poor english... [THUMBS UP SIGN]?

This does this with me too. Not always consistent either, sometimes all the textures vanish (top bar etc) & sometimes just the secondary windows.

Going into system - appearance & choosing a different skin but pressing 'no' when the window appears so it will revert back to aeon nox is a workaround.

If the devs need me to I'll try to grab a screenshot or two next time it happens.

this is a known problem - but we cant find a way to fix this ( and we dont realy know if its maybe a kombi problem KODI/Madnox )
because of this we add the " RELOAD " option in almost every submenu - this will reload the skin and the textures are back again

Ah, I was wondering what that reload option was for!

I had the same thing happen on shednox whilst running helix. Do any other skins suffer this same issue?
https://github.com/MadMikeDoc/skin.aeon....issues/121

If you can reproduce it with any other skin it would be helpful Smile
The reason I asked is cos I was googling it last night & came across this, & didn't know if you were aware of it as a potential solution:

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=228585
ticket was opened 2 months ago in connection to missing textues 16634
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
  • 327(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39