• 416(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
(2017-02-28, 16:32)Mike_Doc Wrote: @meowmoo,

I need the new includes.xml and variables.xml as well to see what all your $VARs are set to and try and see why none are working? Also what have you changed to action 1176? and I think window 1176 is already used? or maybe I never put that live?

Hi Mike, Sorry for post so late, but I was not at home and cant upload the New files...

here are all the files
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9bSf6...GoxcVFMa3M

the Vars are the Normal $VAR[ColorDiffuseVar] like in every view

thanks for looking at it :>

PS: The ProgressBar when watching A movies and Pressing Info, is not Colored, its gray, but a Cant finde the Code...
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9bSf6...XpEeUFyRWs
Also on the Bottom layer is one part also missing the ColorVar, and i also cant finde the Code :/
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9bSf6...WxqNThveVU
Hey Mike,

Any idea if you are going to fix the Prompt dialogs soon?

Right now, when an addon is broken, we get the pop-up saying that it has been marked as broken and do we want to disable it but problem is, it doesn't say WHICH addon is broken.

It is very useful to know the name because sometimes it is NOT broken and you just need to install the new repository for it (Like uRepo for VideoExtras add-on) or you want to investigate why it is broken and maybe you or someone else can fix it (like the LiveLeak add-on)

Thanks!
[4 Kodi Clients + 4 Norco RPC-4224 Media Servers w/376 TB HDD Space]
(2017-03-06, 10:08)Mike_Doc Wrote: pletopia, if you don't give me screenshots or what views you are in then what exactly am i supposed to do? And this is probably the last help you get because your screen shots quite clearly show you are using banned add-ons and I DO NOT support them!

For season level in TV shows I'm using the Poster view. For episode level i use Episode view. What banned add-on ? extra-fanart? I didn't' realize its a banned add-on as its selected from the viewtype settings -> Background customizer in all of the views in the skin. If you meant that fusion screenshot, that was installed at some point in the past but deleted and no longer on my system, just a remnant link that stayed behind after i uninstalled the addon. Its gone now.

Obviously a static screenshot won't show what is going on, do you want me to record a quick little video to show it?
Exclamation 
Same problem here, refresh button is gone!
No way to fix incorrect matches. (except change skins)

(2017-01-21, 12:47)Jedynie Wrote: Hi,

First of all, thank you for this great skin and your amazing work !

Now my problem Big Grin
I have some movies that are not scrapped properly, i'm used to it and when this is hapenning, i just have to go to the "movie information", select "refresh" to get a list of movies that could match my movie.

Well, in Madnox, i can't find this "Refresh" button anywhere...

Another probleme is that for some of my wrong scrapped movies, i can't acces to the "movie information", i get a "Could Not Find Item at MovieDB" error

Any clue? Confused

Thanks.
Hi
Thanks For Your great Work

While setting up new KODI I realized that in the extras\AltIcons folder the folders are double which means there is 159.1 MB of double files.

\color defaulticons\ is same as \colordefaulticons\ etc

which folder can be deleted
Thanks
(2017-03-08, 22:02)fidofido300 Wrote: Hi
Thanks For Your great Work

While setting up new KODI I realized that in the extras\AltIcons folder the folders are double which means there is 159.1 MB of double files.

\color defaulticons\ is same as \colordefaulticons\ etc

which folder can be deleted
Thanks

My \color defaulticons\ is empty except for the \color defaulticons\ folder which contains 847KB of data.
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
(2017-03-08, 21:26)siggijarl Wrote: Same problem here, refresh button is gone!

Now my problem Big Grin
I have some movies that are not scrapped properly, i'm used to it and when this is hapenning, i just have to go to the "movie information", select "refresh" to get a list of movies that could match my movie.

Another probleme is that for some of my wrong scrapped movies, i can't acces to the "movie information", i get a "Could Not Find Item at MovieDB" error

Any clue? Confused

Thanks.

Press the "Extras" button in the movie info dialog screen. Refresh (or Reload, I don't remember exactly how it is called) is one of the options when you press that button.

Regards,

Bart
(2017-03-08, 21:26)siggijarl Wrote: Same problem here, refresh button is gone!

Now my problem Big Grin

Any clue? Confused

Thanks.

I press the "I" button and then scroll to extras and refresh is listed there. Hope that helps.

Bart, you beat me to it. Smile
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
I was sure I had checked the "Extras" menu!
Guess not, thanks guys.
This is what I was talking about with Extra-Fanart in the TV section.

https://vid.me/PaQb

At the root of the TV library the Extra-Fanart works but as I select a show and go to season level and episode level they don't work anymore. I specifically held it on each level for 15 seconds to show cause usually they cycle somewhere between 5 and 10 seconds.
(2017-03-09, 04:27)pletopia Wrote: This is what I was talking about with Extra-Fanart in the TV section.

At the root of the TV library the Extra-Fanart works but as I select a show and go to season level and episode level they don't work anymore. I specifically held it on each level for 15 seconds to show cause usually they cycle somewhere between 5 and 10 seconds.

Did you enable extra-fan art for all your views? You are using 3 different views there

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
He guys.
Just wondering what happened to the "movie case wall" background that used to be available when customising the main menu?
Cheers

Sent from my Pixel XL
Yes, Sarlan19 would be right, perhaps you open viewtype settings >> background customizer >> and change Fanart to 'Extra-Fanart'.

@crookers13, it's still there and available in Krypton.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
@mike i had a look last night but it's not in the list when i open it. There are a lot of skin playlist option and live playlist options but cannot for the life of me find the random wall grid thing.
I will have another look again tonight.
Cheers mate

Sent from my Pixel XL
(2017-03-09, 14:15)sarlan19 Wrote:
(2017-03-09, 04:27)pletopia Wrote: This is what I was talking about with Extra-Fanart in the TV section.

Did you enable extra-fan art for all your views? You are using 3 different views there

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

(2017-03-09, 14:54)Mike_Doc Wrote: Yes, Sarlan19 would be right, perhaps you open viewtype settings >> background customizer >> and change Fanart to 'Extra-Fanart'.

@crookers13, it's still there and available in Krypton.

Yes, I did enable Extra-Fanart at all three level when I was doing my customization.
  • 416(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39