• 435(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
(2017-10-07, 13:18)toineb Wrote: Has anyone or is anyone using this skin on an android box such as one of the newer octo core boxes and if so, how is this skin on one of those boxes
I've used Madnox on both an Android Box and My Android TV. My own personal experience is that the overall performance is quite sluggish and Kodi will frequently crash. Certainly not as slick as when using my HTPC, which has a pretty high spec. Even tried removing most of the background images and the media flag folders included on the skin, which does improve the performance, but still not enough to make it run as smoothly as it does on my PC......So in summary, I would stick to using you're HTPC when using Madnox. Using an Android device may lead to disappointment......
Hi Mike_Doc,
I have been using Madnox ever since it came out But One thing is really bothering me. That is the inability for direct play from widget especially in TV Shows from a .srtm format.
Its perfectly working in Silvo's Mod but doesn't work with Madnox.
I am afraid this has forced me to move to Silvo for my daily needs.
Could you please look into rectifying this so I can go back to enjoying my the Best ever Skin please ??

Cheers
Cheers Dumyat, you saved me the expense of getting an android box
HTPC
PC: Home Built
Processor: i7 6700k
GPU: GTX 980 ti
Ram: 16GB DDR4
XBMC: Kodi Jarvis
Skin: Aeon Badnox Beta

(2017-10-07, 21:34)toineb Wrote: Cheers Dumyat, you saved me the expense of getting an android box

On the Other hand  Silvo Aeon Nox works extremely well ! I am using it on my Firetv stick with Animated backgrounds and multiple backgrounds rotating ( not to the same extent as Madnox ).
Just to let you know... 
I still Love all the other some subtle & some not so subtle  mods that Madnox has that NO Other Skin has .
need help! can't restore in "set up Main Menu" the "Featured" ...i can enter "Set up 'Featured' window appearance" ...ok good..
...skin reset won't bring it back..

is this "Featured" not in Mad-nox anymore ?
can't remember... thought i deleted it earlier from the main menu list... -confused-

browsed all items in "Add new" main menu entry but it's not there...Huh
Is there any way of getting the Info screen to work, when I press i on the keyboard nothing happens. Also doesn't work in the Context menu, it brings up "Information" as an option just under "Play" but when selected nothing happens. I'm trying to get to the Refresh Option as there are are some movies I need to update and I currently cannot do that.
(2017-10-25, 17:11)mookieman Wrote: Is there any way of getting the Info screen to work, when I press i on the keyboard nothing happens. Also doesn't work in the Context menu, it brings up "Information" as an option just under "Play" but when selected nothing happens. I'm trying to get to the Refresh Option as there are are some movies I need to update and I currently cannot do that.

Never Mind, it seems to be working now although there is a noticable delay after pressing the i key, the play button does not work and the refresh option is not available.
Hi All,
What about Kodi 18 support?
I'm having the Intel HD Audio Passthrough issues and only in Leia 18 it's fixed, but this skin is not supported there...
When will it be supported?
(2017-10-29, 08:59)guandms Wrote: Hi All,
What about Kodi 18 support?
I'm having the Intel HD Audio Passthrough issues and only in Leia 18 it's fixed, but this skin is not supported there...
When will it be supported?

Bump. Same question here
Guys, how can I do Subfolders?
For example : Movies is the general but when you go inside instead of All of my movies I will have "HD", "Disney", "4K" and only then the movies themselves ...

Thanks in advance.
Smart playlist or add a folder as favourite and choose it as subfolder.
I can't find Sub Folder anywhere ...
Can you please help with more detail?
(2017-11-06, 11:04)guandms Wrote: I can't find Sub Folder anywhere ...
Can you please help with more detail?

Sub Folder is System -> Skin Settings -> Set Up Main Menu -> Movies (or whatever section you're gonna edit) -> Manage Submenu
Hello all, I'm new at this and I'm trying to make a simple Christmas color theme for the on-screen music player.  Basically I just want to change the white and light-blue colored fonts to green and red.

I've made a new XML file in the Madnox "colors" folder to mess around with.  Changing the white music player text was easy enough; just change the value for [color name="white"]:

Now I'm just stumped trying to change the light-blue color (used for the year, track number, default genre icon, and track progress).  Is that value also controlled by the XML file in the colors folder, or does Madnox handle that somewhere else?
Can anyone say if the project Madnox will continue for Kodi Leia?
  • 435(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39