• 78(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
I had the main poster showing in the tripanel view instead of season poster . The way I resolved this was to change to list view, then in the settings switch on 'view posters', this made the season poster 'show', then I switched back to tripanel and voila, they are now showing. Don't know if this helps anyone but just to let you know it worked for me.

Peace
Pro
Fanart.TV Mod
Quote:I think it's the OpenELEC beta version 3 , i dont have any issue on my windows pc with 15.0 final .
Im on OpenELEC beta version 3, (main system) and mikeS code works for me Huh

Quote:but i dont understand why u use the info "albumartist" instead "Artist" in music vis.
also i dont know if already know bug but the clock is in wrong position in music viz.

changed/fixed
Quote:also the cdart work only on Vinyle mode, no on Predefine mode (always handwritting mode even if cdart present ).

Works for me fine in all cases

watch gallery
Cheers Pro, with your info I've narrowed my problem down to t2, if I select anything other then list view I don't get season posters in t3, if I leave t2 in list view I get season posters in t3
9.1 Cinema Room htpc with Kodi Matrix & emby server~Epson EH-TW9300~Homemade 8ft pj screen~AVR~Yamaha RX-A3070~Speakers~Monitor Audio RX6 Fronts & RX Centre~RXFX Surrounds~250's Rears~180's Front Presence~BK XXLS400 Sub~8033C AntiMode~HarmonyOne

just thought id share a vid of how awesome i think my build with this skin is . thanks guys https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EQjroxxYes
(2015-08-09, 19:30)paulsk231 Wrote: just thought id share a vid of how awesome i think my build with this skin is . thanks guys https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EQjroxxYes

cool Big Grin i like it red, but i prefer the icons ( i have an "all colored custom special insider" version ^^ )

what capture tool did you use to make this video ? ( windows ? ) - maybe i can make a small video with first steps or so in the future...

thx 4 sharing
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
i couldnt make my mind up about the colour so i also made these lol.

i use a little program called bandicam on windows for video capture

i look forward to seeing yours :-)

blue - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HOR7qs31PM

green - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNodKnTReHI
Added option to show logo on the new Now Playing in Homescreen

watch gallery
Guys what does this error is for ?

I always get it when i start my Kodi , in my PC Windows version and my NUC OpenELEC version .
@ above

http://addons.tvaddons.ag/show/service.n...e.updater/
Thanks***k4sh1n*** i downloaded the final version but that didn't work , but after i removed it , the error was fixed .
Do i need this add-on ?
(2015-08-10, 14:16)guandms Wrote: Thanks***k4sh1n*** i downloaded the final version but that didn't work , but after i removed it , the error was fixed .
Do i need this add-on ?

nope Smile
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

(2015-08-09, 18:50)ProRipp Wrote: I had the main poster showing in the tripanel view instead of season poster . The way I resolved this was to change to list view, then in the settings switch on 'view posters', this made the season poster 'show', then I switched back to tripanel and voila, they are now showing. Don't know if this helps anyone but just to let you know it worked for me.

Peace
Pro

This worked for me also.
(2015-08-10, 15:37)Kwulabear Wrote:
(2015-08-09, 18:50)ProRipp Wrote: I had the main poster showing in the tripanel view instead of season poster . The way I resolved this was to change to list view, then in the settings switch on 'view posters', this made the season poster 'show', then I switched back to tripanel and voila, they are now showing. Don't know if this helps anyone but just to let you know it worked for me.

Peace
Pro

This worked for me also.

Hi, can someone give me a screenshot of this 'show posters' option? so I can see what the problem is in connection to this and tripanel?. I don't recognize the option or see it it my 'list' options so a bit confused?

Mike.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
(2015-08-10, 16:16)Mike_Doc Wrote:
(2015-08-10, 15:37)Kwulabear Wrote:

Peace
Pro

This worked for me also.

Hi, can someone give me a screenshot of this 'show posters' option? so I can see what the problem is in connection to this and tripanel?. I don't recognize the option or see it it my 'list' options so a bit confused?

Mike.
its enough when you switch once back to list mode and back to your fav mode - i had this also when i setup a fresh config - first i had just the main series poster, but after one switch to list view i had on all views the season poster
dont be confused mike Smile

This what you're looking for?
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
  • 78(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39