• 96(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
(2015-08-26, 00:16)shaktoo Wrote:
(2015-08-25, 23:57)wgstarks Wrote: Which shelf has the 3D effect? I've been hunting through various combinations of views and settings, but I don't see it except in other peoples screenshots.

Would also like to know how to manually select artwork?

the view is named as 3D shelf ..have you got the latest git Madnox ?

I installed it last Thursday. (Maybe?) Do I need to update?
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
(2015-08-25, 22:37)Mike_Doc Wrote: I'll add to list to allow it to be switched off in rightlist

done

@wgstarks there must be a View_750_Shelf.xml in the 1080i folder if its missing you need to upgrade
Much appreciated.

(2015-08-25, 22:37)Mike_Doc Wrote: I'll add to list to allow it to be switched off in rightlist
When bringing up info about a movie or TV show, and choosing a cast member, I see no place to bring up the movies and TV shows from my data base which the cast member is in. In Shednox that was the info I found most useful.
(2015-08-26, 00:51)meowmoo Wrote: @wgstarks there must be a View_750_Shelf.xml in the 1080i folder if its missing you need to upgrade

Thanks
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
What about choosing artwork? I'm seeing lots of menu selections to launch AD in auto, but I don't see any way to select specific art. Has this been eliminated?
(2015-08-25, 18:52)schimi2k Wrote:
(2015-08-25, 17:33)guandms Wrote: Guys i got the extended.info working but i have 2 issues :
01. i cant login to the TMDB (even in chrome i can do it and i use the same username and password) getting login failed .
02. THIS is the WORST ! i sometimes need to choose clearart manually and i don't have any option not from the extended script and not when i'm pressing "C" in the keyboard and from that sub-menu .

I really need it for my local collection , can someone please help ...

try to delete the "script.extendedinfo" folder in:

...Kodi\userdata\addon_data\script.extendedinfo

here are the settings from the addons stored... maybe some gizmo ...

i had some problems with moviesets, and after i delete the whole folder and load kodi again, problems where solved...

its worth a try

Hi , did that didnt help but lease the login problem i dont care about that , i want to change one of the options in there to "Choose Artwork"

(2015-08-26, 03:19)gcdlz Wrote: When bringing up info about a movie or TV show, and choosing a cast member, I see no place to bring up the movies and TV shows from my data base which the cast member is in. In Shednox that was the info I found most useful.

That was removed as the add-on that supplied it is no longer maintained and is starting to break and at some point will break completely, but I'm looking into a solution to it, either something new or bringing back the old solution.

(2015-08-26, 03:50)wgstarks Wrote: What about choosing artwork? I'm seeing lots of menu selections to launch AD in auto, but I don't see any way to select specific art. Has this been eliminated?

You have to be in the skins info screens and then select 'extras', all the artwork options are there.

(2015-08-26, 06:27)guandms Wrote:
(2015-08-25, 18:52)schimi2k Wrote:
(2015-08-25, 17:33)guandms Wrote: Guys i got the extended.info working but i have 2 issues :
01. i cant login to the TMDB (even in chrome i can do it and i use the same username and password) getting login failed .
02. THIS is the WORST ! i sometimes need to choose clearart manually and i don't have any option not from the extended script and not when i'm pressing "C" in the keyboard and from that sub-menu .

I really need it for my local collection , can someone please help ...

try to delete the "script.extendedinfo" folder in:

...Kodi\userdata\addon_data\script.extendedinfo

here are the settings from the addons stored... maybe some gizmo ...

i had some problems with moviesets, and after i delete the whole folder and load kodi again, problems where solved...

its worth a try

Hi , did that didnt help but lease the login problem i dont care about that , i want to change one of the options in there to "Choose Artwork"

Sorry, your in Phils65's own extendedinfo scripts so if you want 'choose artwork' you have to go ask him in his thread! 'Choose' artwork' is available in the skins own info screens.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
(2015-08-25, 21:05)Mike_Doc Wrote: @UsefulG,

Madnox take on your MusicFlix view:

watch gallery

Still some other things to do and it is still albums only at the moment, hopefully coming soon.

Mike.

I love it. Nice one.

I was trying to get the track listing in the Info box on the lefthand side but I couldn't figure it out.
New Update

Welcome to new Fake Dvd Case backs for the List view, enable case in settings and press right on the selected film, movie set ,TVshow or season.
Welcome to another new Music view, MusicFlix. Only available for albums at this time. Thanks to Useful G.

CHANGELOG 26/08/15 (Revision 0.0.7)

Fake DVD Case back for List View (*** Requires add-on Skin.helper.service ***)
MusicFlix view for Albums (*** Requires add-on Skin.helper.service ***) (Thanks to UsefulG for initial view)
Use Metadata Add-on for Actors - Swtich in Skin Settings General, once activated and in skin info screen
the old search selection window should display to allow you to search database etc. Extra Info will action
extended info, the same as when switch is deactivated.
Also fixed youtube search in this window - Needs Skin.helper.service
Improvements to the GamesFlix view for Advance Launcher.
Small Fanart option for KodiFlix view, will reduce Fanart from fullscreen to partial.
Several other small bug fixes / improvements.

Please install addon skin.helper.service to get to best from Case backs and MusicFlix.This addon will become a major part of Madnox in the future

Once installed please switch on 'Enable Skin Helper Extra Fanart' in Skin Settings >> General

And many thanks to schimi and meowmoo for the continued help on Madnox.

Screenshots:

watch gallery

Disclaimer
Again, if something breaks with this revision then please accept my apologies. Please just let us know what the issue is and we will attempt to resolve it ASAP.

Hope you like the latest additions to Madnox.

Mike.
(2015-08-23, 03:29)meowmoo Wrote: the next problem is the Folder name must be the same as in the MP3 tag

I have a band called N*E*R*D (in the mp3tag) in my lib, but cdartM named the Folder N_E_R_D so i don't get a logo

but there is a solution
Im also using MusicBrainz Picard, there is a Scripting option, So if i Add
Code:
$set(artist,$replace(%albumartist%,*,_))
$set(artists,$replace(%artist%,*,_))
$set(artistsort,$replace(%artist%,*,_))
$set(albumartist,$replace(%artist%,*,_))
$set(albumartistsort,$replace(%artist%,*,_))
in the scripting option all * get replaced by _

and Now the mp3tag is the same as the folder name, it is a pain in the arrs i know Tongue

I just added the same illegal characters as in the CDArtManager Option + "." you need to add the "." to the illegal Characters in CDArtM (R.E.M. will be replaced to R.E.M_ on windwos and there is now way to just replace the last dot in Picard, so i replace all of them)

copy paste this in the Scripting option
Code:
$set(artist,$replace(%albumartist%,*,_))
$set(artists,$replace(%artist%,*,_))
$set(artistsort,$replace(%artist%,*,_))
$set(albumartist,$replace(%artist%,*,_))
$set(albumartistsort,$replace(%artist%,*,_))

$set(artist,$replace(%albumartist%,:,_))
$set(artists,$replace(%artist%,:,_))
$set(artistsort,$replace(%artist%,:,_))
$set(albumartist,$replace(%artist%,:,_))
$set(albumartistsort,$replace(%artist%,:,_))

$set(artist,$replace(%albumartist%,<,_))
$set(artists,$replace(%artist%,<,_))
$set(artistsort,$replace(%artist%,<,_))
$set(albumartist,$replace(%artist%,<,_))
$set(albumartistsort,$replace(%artist%,<,_))

$set(artist,$replace(%albumartist%,>,_))
$set(artists,$replace(%artist%,>,_))
$set(artistsort,$replace(%artist%,>,_))
$set(albumartist,$replace(%artist%,>,_))
$set(albumartistsort,$replace(%artist%,>,_))

$set(artist,$replace(%albumartist%,/,_))
$set(artists,$replace(%artist%,/,_))
$set(artistsort,$replace(%artist%,/,_))
$set(albumartist,$replace(%artist%,/,_))
$set(albumartistsort,$replace(%artist%,/,_))

$set(artist,$replace(%albumartist%,|,_))
$set(artists,$replace(%artist%,|,_))
$set(artistsort,$replace(%artist%,|,_))
$set(albumartist,$replace(%artist%,|,_))
$set(albumartistsort,$replace(%artist%,|,_))

$set(artist,$replace(%albumartist%,?,_))
$set(artists,$replace(%artist%,?,_))
$set(artistsort,$replace(%artist%,?,_))
$set(albumartist,$replace(%artist%,?,_))
$set(albumartistsort,$replace(%artist%,?,_))

$set(artist,$replace(%albumartist%,",_))
$set(artists,$replace(%artist%,",_))
$set(artistsort,$replace(%artist%,",_))
$set(albumartist,$replace(%artist%,",_))
$set(albumartistsort,$replace(%artist%,",_))

$set(artist,$replace(%albumartist%,.,_))
$set(artists,$replace(%artist%,.,_))
$set(artistsort,$replace(%artist%,.,_))
$set(albumartist,$replace(%artist%,.,_))
$set(albumartistsort,$replace(%artist%,.,_))

retag AC/DC and it should be named AC_DC in the Tags, set the CDArtM option like in the pic above and run it the AC/DC folder should be named AC_DC and now the logo will work.

but if there is no logo, like in the MusicViz Next playing list it will show up as AC_DC also, so its up to you what you like more, get the logo on the cost of a "wrong" name or dont get a logo but the Proper Name
you can change the char the replace the illegal chars to "space" (AC DC) or "nothing" (ACDC) if you like that more

1080i folder
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9bSf6...HJyczBSQ2s

new pngs, copy the steelbooks folder to skin.aeon.madnox\media\thumbs\boxes
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9bSf6...0ZuUURrQUU

if some pngs are still missing its not my fault ;P

oh and...
(2015-08-17, 23:23)meowmoo Wrote:
(2015-08-17, 02:37)ShadowTek Wrote: I took the liberty of modifying the Movie Set Artwork Automator by Trent Fitzgibbon (I take no credit for his great script!) to also include extrafanart1.jpg files (makes it more Madnox friendly in showcase boxset view)

For those interested:
Movie Set Artwork Automator for MadNox

Would it be possible to add an option like, if there is no extrafanart1.jpg use fanart.jpg as extrafanart1.jpg

Would make things much easier Tongue

Hello, sorry for the delay, my Internet has been out for the last few days Sad
Thanks for the files Smile

I'll add all the scripting things and suggestions you made, thanks man! I'll have to read up on this script when my Internet is more stable as its going out every few minute or so (yeah.. it sucks, we are supposed to be getting a new provider but its taking forever)

Thanks again for everything!

On the fanart, I believe you can add multiple entries on the config page like extrafanart1.jpg, fanat.jpg but I'll have a look.
My Madnox Mods | Nox Version Guide
---------------------------------------------------------------
Movie Logo Requests | Studio Logo Requests
Logo's Made So Far:
Thank you the new additions Mike and everyone who helped.
Minor thingy. Any way to auto rotate actor images once actor is in focus or selected? Fwiw, I got addicted using it with shednox.
Boy! This Madnox has come a long way in a short amount of time. Loving it.
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
Hi brazen1,

Thanks, not sure what you are on about with "auto rotate", if you have screenshots or more info then I can look into it.

Mike.
About illegal characters replace:
I think apostrophe is missing? ( ' )
Would this be the reason the title '71 is sorted before the title 2 Guns for instance?
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
(2015-08-26, 20:44)Mike_Doc Wrote: Hi brazen1,

Thanks, not sure what you are on about with "auto rotate", if you have screenshots or more info then I can look into it.

Mike.

Nothing to screenshot. Press I for movie info.
Highlight or select an actor.
The pictures of the actor used to rotate all the actor images on the left there. They just auto rotated them.
Now you have to select an actor, scroll all the way down where the images are, select one, and press the arrow keys to cycle through them.

• 96(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39