Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
FAQ´s:

Some Basics:
- u will get problems when u "MIX" things inside the "1080i" folder - when u took some xxx.xml files, or Code from other Mods and mixed it with the original MADNOX files inside the "1080i folder" u could get some strange Problems !
- u will get strange problems when u test more then one "nox" skins with one guisettings.xml !
( when u wanna test for example MADNOX, Shednox, and maybe Phils Nox with one guisettings.xml ) - if u want to check the other Nox skins, try to use always a new guisettings.xml - and even when u did u can get problems too, and need to use a fresh texturesxx.db
!!!KODI 16.x JARVIS: in Jarvis the skinsettings are stored now seperately in "...Kodi\userdata\addon_data\skin.aeon.madnox" folder >>> settings.xml

where are all the skin settings and kodi settings are stored ?
- C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata\guisettings.xml ( Windows OS ) ( for Kodi 16.x just Kodi Settings !!! Skin settings are seperate !!! )
when u have some problems, try to restart KODI and maybe your player first.
If u have strange problems, and test maybe other nox skins too, you should use a clean guisettings.xml file maybe
i have one clean guisettings.xml file as a backup with my Basic-Kodi settings ( language,audio,video,network ... no skin settings !!! ) - if u need to use a clean guisettings.xml u can use this, and save some time - because you just need to configure your skinsettings
!!! KODI 16.x JARVIS: in Jarvis the skinsettings are stored now seperately in "...Kodi\userdata\addon_data\skin.aeon.madnox" folder >>> settings.xml

How do i get a CLEAN guisettings.xml
- Thats simple > just delete/rename your old guisettings.xml and after a restart of KODI u get a new clean guisettings.xml file - u see now the basic confluence skin without any settings !!! ( like a fresh KODI Installation )
- after that, configure all KODI settings ( language, video, audio, network ) - NO Skin settings ! - close KODI and make a backup of that guisettings.xml file and save it somewhere
If u need a clean guisettings.xml one day, u can replace the old/broken guisettings.xml file with this backup - u save some time, because all KODI settings are done already
!!! KODI 16.x JARVIS: in Jarvis the skinsettings are stored now seperately in "...Kodi\userdata\addon_data\skin.aeon.madnox" folder >>> settings.xml

where are all Addons Settings are stored ?
- C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata\addon_data ( Windows OS )

where are the playlists stored?
- C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata\playlists\ >>> either video\music\mixed ( Windows OS )

My Thumbnails or GFX are acting weird or are messed up - what can i do ?
when u have some problems, try to restart KODI and maybe your player first.
If this doesnt help ! I ! do this >>> first i delete the textures13.db file ( the number will be change maybe ) inside here: C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata\Database\ ( Windows OS )
Restart kodi and then the system rebuilds all textures again from infos of the nfos of the movies/tvshows
If this doesnt help i delete also the Thumbnail folder inside here: C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata ( Windows OS )
>>> this should be the last try ! because it will take a while, until all the new thumbnails are stored inside this thumbnail folder again - all gfx u see are stored inside this folder

MADNOX Update is available - what should i do now ?
- Shednox is not on any official Repository and we dont have the time/webspace to make our own ( we try with our Github but it doesnt work )
so u need to download the new version and replace the old "skin.aeon.madnox" folder with the new one - your settings are saved in guisettings.xml (or "Kodi\userdata\addon_data\skin.aeon.madnox\settings.xml when you are using Kodi 16.x) - so you dont loose any settings when u replace it !
the BEST Way to keep up to date is to use a "GIT" tool - here is a GREAT Tutorial how to set it up: ( THX "Warner306" for this Great Tutorials )
>>> GIT TOOLS TUTORIALS

I dont see any Movieset Infos inside the Movieset Case
- try to restart kodi - if this doesnt help, check if u have "script.extendedinfo" in your addons folder

!!!! THIS IS JUST A REALY DIRTY FIX FOR THE ANDROID USERS WITHOUT AN INFO BUTTON - JUST WITH RLS AFTER 0.9.0 RC-1 !!!!
if you have a Android device without a "i" Button ( Info Button ) - you can do this
>>> DIRTY FIX <<<
BE AWARE - YOU NEED TO ADD THIS AFTER EVERY SKIN UPDATE
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods

Messages In This Thread
RE: Aeon Madnox - Beta Release - by Mike_Doc - 2015-06-29, 17:08
RE: Aeon Madnox - Beta Release - by Mike_Doc - 2015-06-29, 17:08
RE: Aeon Madnox - Beta Release - by Mike_Doc - 2015-06-29, 17:09
RE: Aeon Madnox - Beta Release - by Mike_Doc - 2015-06-29, 17:09
RE: Aeon Madnox - Beta Release - by Mike_Doc - 2015-06-29, 17:10
RE: Aeon Madnox - Beta Release - by Mike_Doc - 2015-06-29, 17:10
MADNOX FAQ - by schimi2k - 2015-06-29, 17:11
MADNOX HELP - by schimi2k - 2015-06-29, 17:12
RE: Aeon Madnox - Beta Release - by schimi2k - 2015-06-29, 17:12
refresh item - by bill1972 - 2016-03-08, 03:31