• 13(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
If it could pull in user specific media flags, then I probably wouldn't hesitate in removing my skin specific files and going to this as default in the skin. Plus there's the 'Audio / Subtitle' issue like your screenshot. Good to know it's not just mine.

But thanks for letting me know about that switch, I didn't even know if existed. Doh!
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
(2015-07-05, 18:18)Mike_Doc Wrote: If it could pull in user specific media flags, then I probably wouldn't hesitate in removing my skin specific files and going to this as default in the skin. Plus there's the 'Audio / Subtitle' issue like your screenshot. Good to know it's not just mine.

But thanks for letting me know about that switch, I didn't even know if existed. Doh!

i just discovered it myself a few minutes ago

Big Grin

Phil is still working on this script so let's see how this will turn out.

of course one still has the option to copy favorite/custum flags to the main media folder but i really don't know how this can be resolved in a better way.
hmmmm i thought is inside the official kodi repo ?! and i thought i have the newest one... NADA ! i just had 2.0.10 or so... damn
need to update my addon pack tomorrow...

thx for info neurosis Smile nice
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
(2015-07-05, 18:40)schimi2k Wrote: hmmmm i thought is inside the official kodi repo ?! and i thought i have the newest one... NADA ! i just had 2.0.10 or so... damn
need to update my addon pack tomorrow...

thx for info neurosis Smile nice

i have 3.0.0 updated today from git
i have it now too Big Grin but i realy thought its on the of.repo...
looks cool Smile ... this german phil guy have some skillz ^^
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
i think the repo updates when it gets pushed from git when the developer decides it's time to upgrade.
And yes, phil is pushing the boundaries a little further each time
(2015-07-05, 17:23)Mike_Doc Wrote: @JorgeS, everything you mention was part of the old metadata actors addon, when you selected the Actor you got a window with options. As that addon is not supported and constantly breaking, I've attempted to update the skin to use the extended info addon and what you get now is what happens when you select an actor and call extended info. There is an display in the top section called 'in database,' which tells you how many films you have starring the actor / actress then you have the options , if you select 'TV shows' the panel below will actually first show you films the actor is in and if you have a white tick on blue background in the top right of the movie poster that means this is in your database. If you press return / click on 'TV shows' then the panel will change to TV shows the actor is in. The button shows the other option.

I had to remove metadata, and think I have done so, as it is effectively a dead add-on with no support and starting to crash.

To everyone, regarding fake logos I have only assigned to a-z in the alpha version so no numbers as yet, and also can you let me know which fake fonts, starting letter of film title, work with accented letters. I just randonmly got 6 3d fonts from the internet that were free. I may have to address what fonts are used, if you have a suggestion for a font to use then please let me know and as long as it is free to use I'll try it out. It's very much WIP at the moment fake logos.

Mike

Tyvm for the info, the new extended info does look much better and works so much better.

Regarding the fake logos i tested the fonts with the few accented titles i have :

SimpleE3D, ArmyofDarkness and Bullpen3D - work fine with accented letters

Terminator - doesn't show the accent but shows the letter fine

Babylon5 - shows a space where the accented letter should be (but looks really good otherwise)

BachelorPad - shows letter as square
will this skin show the rolling disk art etc (for strms) in showcase view and on the latest movies widget
AFAIK no skin can show any images for strm files as they have not been scraped into the DB and subsequently had AD run against them to populate the disc and other artwork?. If you know of a skin that does then please let me know but that is my understanding of the main issues with strm files that they don't exist in the DB and cannot have artwork assign and used from the standard processes.

I've heard that a new app emby server can process strm files and create a .nfo and artwork which is what Kodi and skins need? but don't know much more than that about this emby app?
(2015-07-05, 18:07)neurosis13 Wrote: for those interested in the extended info script:
if you enable in the extended info settings "force native appearance" then you'll get Phils extended info layout which for me personally I like very much because it gives you some additional infos and the layout is composed quite good.
You just might need to update the extended info script to the latest version:

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=202302

Neurosis, any way to fix the audio and subtitles fonts? You can see that they are to big.
According to Phil,

"those skins have to define the following fonts in order to make it look correctly:
font10
font12
font13
font30_title"

Madnox has all those fonts defined already, but it could be they are defined using the wrong font / size?. I plan to look into it and see where those fonts are used already and if it is down to how those fonts are defined or not.

Mike.
I used the Music auto Vid option and its not working ...
This feature suppose to give me full screen right music info right ?
It will automatically switch to music visualization when you start playing music and the option is active. It did for me when testing.

Is that not happening for you?
Very Nice skin Mike!! Great Job

Is ist possible to create fake Discs for TV Shows in the Low List View? That would be a dream.

And this time view with DVD Case?
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2045582
Will look into both, haven't looked into fake disc for TV, not sure on it really? what to use? how many discs etc? but will look into it.
  • 13(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39