• 14(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
@ Mike_Doc : Auto Music Viz working brilliantly and the button to toggle is just awesome.
Kodiflix is certainly very interesting . I Love the fake Logo , its brilliant and would URGE you to do it for all other views too . I am a sucker for landscape with cleararts and would implore you to at least do the same for TV Shows and Movies for landscape view & Showcase view Please Please Please !!!
phil's extendedinfo script working great so yayyy ! still some random & last item script errors---- will post a log later today .
Something in Germany's water man I swear which is conducive to coding .. seems like the majority of Dev's are from Germany !!!!
Mike & Schimi did you check out phil's nox 's opening animation.. I quite like it !
öhm... mike isnt from germany Wink
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
Just wondering if the more info script is required? I don't have the drop down info panel for sets (using showcase view) unless I install that script. I understand this is a WIP, so, hopefully this is something coming in the future (not using moreinfo). Thanks for a great skin mod!! Smile
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
hmm. the drop down shouldn't need moreinfo, more likely script skin.info.service not moreinfo? and moreinfo would only mean some info from the panel is missing not the panel itself if the panel was using it?

What was your panel delay configured as before you installed moreinfo?
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
I didn't have skin.info.service installed. Have since done that and no change. If I scroll to a single movie the drop down appears. The problem is only with sets. It wouldn't surprise me if I'm missing some other file. I just did a complete fresh install of everything.
O.K. the Auto Vid button is working , but as it did before , when i play a video , it's getting out of full screen ....
Any whey you can fix that ?
Just curious if anyone else is having issues with the Kodiflix view, if selected it just shows "list view" same for the next 3 above kodiflix in the list of views, It worked fine on the July1 beta, but not this one. Also having issues selecting an actor in the detailed info of any show or movie, select an actor and it does nothing, tried "enter", "i", or "c". I do have the latest extendedinfo script, downloaded 30 mins ago from Phil's GIT.
@bobtap, what panel have option have you active that is not working for sets?

@guandms, at the moment I cannot replicate. I have the switch active and play a movie and everything is fine, What OS are youi? Version of Kodi? local or stream movie etc. etc? and does it play properly when Auto Viz is active? there isn't and auto Vid button?
If I understand your question correctly, every view that has a drop down panel is not working for me for moviesets only. Single movies work fine. Sorry to be such a bother.
@peetee07, can you supply me with a [url=http://kodi.wiki/view/Debug_log]debug log/url] please

bobrap, sorry I meant for view Showcase in viewtype settings >> Appearance setup >> what infopanel option have you chosen from 'choose style'. I need to know what infopanel you have active out of the 4 options? on the right or the 5th 'Layout new' option on the right hand side under 'inofpanel options?

Here ya go. Anything else you need? Possible that I'm missing a script or service mis-set? Like I said earlier, hate to be a bother, there's more important things that probably need your attention.
i dont know now, did u "install" moreinfo script or not ? because u realy need it for sets ( i think this is the last thing we need to change, until we can close this moreinfo stuff ^^ )

u dont have any set info neither - so maybe try to "install" that script, restart kodi and try again ?!
maybe take a look at my 101, and do all those steps too
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
(2015-07-06, 19:13)Mike_Doc Wrote: @peetee07, can you supply me with a [url=http://kodi.wiki/view/Debug_log]debug log/url] please

bobrap, sorry I meant for view Showcase in viewtype settings >> Appearance setup >> what infopanel option have you chosen from 'choose style'. I need to know what infopanel you have active out of the 4 options? on the right or the 5th 'Layout new' option on the right hand side under 'inofpanel options?

Solved my own problems, i think. I updated the liveTV with R3N3's mod, overwriting all XMLs seems to have broken kodiflix view, returned to default view and all is fine.Secondly regarding the actors, checked the addons folder realized i had 2 extendedinfo scripts, same title for both but one had "master" on the end. Deleted the oldest one and now actors is working fine.

One question though, on Kodiflix view it had season and episode number before in the artwork has that been removed? There is nowhere in that view that tells you which episode # it is and you need to look way at the top "breadcrumbs" to see season. Oh yeah watched flags not working in that view...they are enabled.
thanks, your using extrathumbs.

Can you give me a screen shot of your 300 set after the boxset has opened etc please, looking in the background it seems a bit strange?
@peteee07, sorry might be my fault. I've assigned it to a switch now incase people don't want it. Please look in the viewtype settings and hopefully you just need to activate 'Thumbnail Info' and you should get back you I believe you have said is missing now?

Thanks for the heads up on what your did with R3N3's mod. I've checked the xml recently and It looked like the latest version but from what you said happend then it sounds like a conflict between my new views and R3N3's mod. Will look into it but with a Live TV solution I can't really test.
  • 14(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39