• 29(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
(2015-07-12, 10:55)neurosis13 Wrote: Good morning Schimi,

RC3 is out now

Big Grin

RC3 has same problem as 1 and 2 and the betas.
No one seems to want to take the time to reproduce or address it but it's definitely present and it's not minor.

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=229511
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
Doesn't work for me either, can't get those orange tv show cases only clear cases for tv shows ? No fake discarts either ?
Fanart.TV Mod
Yes, as you've suggested doing helps.

It is a bit 'cumbersome.

Scratch that last remark the way I had to do it was going to the 'Files' section and implementing from there ! If that helps ?
Fanart.TV Mod
i'm going nuts here cause all of a sudden some of my backgrounds just refuse to load out of nowhere. my settings are correct as nothing in my customizer settings change, but these backgrounds just will no longer load.

for instance, my movies background is dvd/bluray cases of the latest movies - all that is loading are a bunch of empty red cases.

also, i set the backgrounds for my shutdown and system menu to random movies - nothing will load on these backgrounds anymore its just a black screen.

i've tried rebooting, going into customizers and changing to another setting (doesn't matter what setting i pick nothing will load on these tabs)

any ideas of what i can try?
Backup your guisettings.xml, let a new one load, config it, and see if the problem is resolved. This would confirm a corrupted guisettings.xml which is easy to do.
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
(2015-07-12, 17:30)brazen1 Wrote: Backup your guisettings.xml, let a new one load, config it, and see if the problem is resolved. This would confirm a corrupted guisettings.xml which is easy to do.

so when you let a new one load, does that mean backup then just delete guisettings and a new clean file is created automatically by the skin?
move the existing guisettings.xml to your desktop. Start Kodi. It will create a new one. You have to config everything, or at least the problems you stated to see if they fix. If they do, keep configuring and keep the new guisettings.xml and delete the one you saved to the desktop. If the problems remain, even with the new guisettings.xml, then put back the one you moved and look elsewhere for why you have problems. Just trying to eliminate or confirm guisettings.xml is problem or not. Usually if all else fails, it is the culprit.

(2015-07-12, 17:54)brazen1 Wrote: move the existing guisettings.xml to your desktop. Start Kodi. It will create a new one. You have to config everything, or at least the problems you stated to see if they fix. If they do, keep configuring and keep the new guisettings.xml and delete the one you saved to the desktop. If the problems remain, even with the new guisettings.xml, then put back the one you moved and look elsewhere for why you have problems. Just trying to eliminate or confirm guisettings.xml is problem or not. Usually if all else fails, it is the culprit.

excellent, thanks
(2015-07-12, 10:12)schimi2k Wrote:
(2015-07-12, 03:52)Kwulabear Wrote: Before the latest update, I was able to do this. Now it doesn't work for me. I still get the default info screen. I've deleted the skin, re downloaded, updated extendedinfo script and deleted guisetteings. Still no go. Anyone else having this problem?

Good morning Sir ( or Lady ) - i have RC2 installed and latest extendedinfo from git and of course latest madnox - and i have this new extendedinfo screen when i press "I" for movie info or when i press C for context menu and choose there the extended info - same settings like you see on neurosis screens
did u restart your device ?

Thanks for the reply Schimi2k. I too have the setting but it doesn't change to Phils extendedinfo. It just stays on the default Madnox view. I have restarted my device.
Thumbs Up 
(2015-07-12, 16:40)Mike_Doc Wrote: ok. my bad I see what the issue is now. Can you please go into movies, the lowlist, then settings and select BD/DVD cases, there should be cases on the left and general options on the right. You need to select a type of case for TV show cases to display and then you need to set show cd art to get TV show fake discs.

Can you try that please and let me know if it helps?. I'll look ASAP into changing the controls to display them and removing these requirements.

@Slipass, the 3d is an idea I had and something I'm trying to add but haven't had much luck or time to work on brand new stuff at the moment.

Yes Mike, now it works.
I must activate it over the movie lowlist

I can imagine that this will look really good with the 3D case.
(2015-07-12, 18:27)Kwulabear Wrote: Thanks for the reply Schimi2k. I too have the setting but it doesn't change to Phils extendedinfo. It just stays on the default Madnox view. I have restarted my device.

hmmmm do you have any old nox4 mods installed before ? what os are you using ? ... strange
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
Quick question, if I may. What determines how many discs are shown in the tv section?

I know you're not really taking requests, but...in the tri-panel view the next/previous episodes is shown in the lower left corner, along with "first aired". In the panel containing plot, the next episode is also listed. What about changing the "next episode" in the plot panel to "first aired" and the "first aired" in the lower left to "next episode date"? Gets rid of one duplicate info with something new. Just an idea. BTW, really love what you guys have done with this!
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
fake discs is controlled by the number of episodes for the seaon, one disc for every 4 episodes up to a total of 6 discs.

Will add the tri-panel to the list to look into.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
(2015-07-12, 19:23)Mike_Doc Wrote: fake discs is controlled by the number of episodes for the seaon, one disc for every 4 episodes up to a total of 6 discs.

Will add the tri-panel to the list to look into.

Thank you, sir. Smile
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
  • 29(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39