• 38(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
there is a reason for 2 imdb's. the first one is the imdb rating for the move itself and this appears when the movie has an imdb rating, the 2nd one is for when the movie is in the imdb top250. They are idependent of each other depending on the movie. I'll resize the imdb rating see if I can do anything but the rating i.e. number and logo is one graphic but I'll take a look.

With regards the oscar statue, as schimi said there is nothing in the movie db that holds in the film is a best picture. The other mod you saw achieved the oscar statue by having the word oscar in the files name. I can certainty look at putting in a solution for that, I'll put in a check for .oscar. or something like that, we have to be careful as there is an old stallone film called oscar and possibly other films with oscar in the title and we don't want them getting the statue.

I'll add both to the list and see what can be done.

Mike.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
(2015-07-16, 21:27)schimi2k Wrote:
(2015-07-16, 20:47)Legion455 Wrote: Hey guys, question about Top 250 and Oscar Statue for Best Picture.

This is the KodiFlix view. If you look at the Top 250 entry, you see that the IMDB jpgs are different sizes, plus there are 2 of them.
I'm wondering if it might be possible to change this to maybe the gold "STAR" with the top 250 number in it, or something similar, or maybe just remove the 2nd imdb jpg and resize accordingly?

I also thought this skin had the Oscar Statue appear in the upper right corner of the screen, or with the movie info, etc ... it might have been on some other skin I was trying, I can't remember. Anyway, is there an option to show the statue for movies that won Best Picture, .. or maybe add it sometime in a future update?

thanks
Legion

hmmm i think it would be looking better, to just leave the "imdb top 250" icon - just the number after the imdb would be enough

because of the oscar statue... the mod of a guy that name i cant say here ^^ have it - but i think shedrock and brimstone checked it out, and it would make too much mess with the skin - and there is no "oscar" info inside the movie info file - so i think its not possible to make ( but mike is the pro Wink maybe he have an idea )

cheerz

Hi guys, i`m thinking about it....., if possible harness with imdb coding, like: Cod.68646 (Godfather), oscar TRUE.Cod.68646 (AfterThought) oscar FALSE.

Sorry if to crazy idea...

Tks.
Hey guys

Dont know what imdb coding is, but I found out where that imdb graphic was, ... changed it, and now it looks like this:

All I did was resized a STAR graphic,...
here's the file: imdb star graphic

and copied this file to ...skin.aeon.madnox/media
and then restart Kodi.

Legion

PS... not trying to step on anyones toes by making this post, just wanted to see what having a star there would look like.
How's this for everyone reagarding imdb on Kodiflix view

New switch 'IMDB Icon' and screenshots showing how it would work:

watch gallery

Mike.
(2015-07-17, 12:44)Mike_Doc Wrote: How's this for everyone reagarding imdb on Kodiflix view

watch gallery

Mike.

Brilliant mate love it Smile should run with that
9.1 Cinema Room htpc with Kodi Matrix & emby server~Epson EH-TW9300~Homemade 8ft pj screen~AVR~Yamaha RX-A3070~Speakers~Monitor Audio RX6 Fronts & RX Centre~RXFX Surrounds~250's Rears~180's Front Presence~BK XXLS400 Sub~8033C AntiMode~HarmonyOne

(2015-07-17, 12:44)Mike_Doc Wrote: How's this for everyone reagarding imdb on Kodiflix view

Mike.

+1 from me Wink
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
This weeks changelog:

CHANGELOG 17/07/15 (Revision 0.0.3):

FakeDisc Art (Posters only) added to info screen, FakeDiscArt must be selected.
Disable Intro switch added to Skin Settings.
Use Extended Info switch added to Skin Settings.
IMDB Icon switch added to Kodiflix View.
MPAA & Music backgrounds graphics update.
Additional bugs & fixes.

All now available on the GIT.

Mike.
This skin is looking better every day Smile good job guys.

Mike.

Perfect!!!!!!!
Legion
(2015-07-16, 15:39)Mike_Doc Wrote: Sorry it is an issue for example I have the Album Sigur Ros by Sigur Ros which has the path \Music\Sigur Ros\Sigur Ros and in the album folder a cdart.png exists. but the album is labelled () after going through MB Picard etc to corrcetly tag and as such I would be looking for

\Music\Sigur Ros|()\cdart.png and that folder doesn't exist and as such I get either the fake disc art or handwritten even though the album has a cdart.png.

Mike, is there a way to change this behavior? I have AC/DC and just like you, the folder can not have special characters so I can't name the folder AC/DC. just AC DC. So I get fake disc at the top level but real disc at album level. Maybe a setting that when on ignores folder names and displays actual disc.png if exists at the top level?
(2015-07-17, 14:32)Kwulabear Wrote:
(2015-07-16, 15:39)Mike_Doc Wrote: Sorry it is an issue for example I have the Album Sigur Ros by Sigur Ros which has the path \Music\Sigur Ros\Sigur Ros and in the album folder a cdart.png exists. but the album is labelled () after going through MB Picard etc to corrcetly tag and as such I would be looking for

\Music\Sigur Ros|()\cdart.png and that folder doesn't exist and as such I get either the fake disc art or handwritten even though the album has a cdart.png.

Mike, is there a way to change this behavior? I have AC/DC and just like you, the folder can not have special characters so I can't name the folder AC/DC. just AC DC. So I get fake disc at the top level but real disc at album level. Maybe a setting that when on ignores folder names and displays actual disc.png if exists at the top level?

Hi Kwula,

It seems not, when asking about it I'm told that what does work in some areas is actually a bug!!! There doesn't seem to be an easy solution to it at the moment and with no kodi team member interested in the music side then I can't see it improving any time soon.

I will continue to try and find a solution for getting the cdart at top level for albums.

Mike.
Thank you for adding switches for most of your mods which provide options instead of forcing changes.

Sorry if this was already brought up and addressed.
Fake logo does not fit.

HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
Thanks brazen, will take a look.

Brazen, have you download the latest update from today? I've just added that film to my library and the fake logo is working ok for me? I've modified the fake logos to just use one for all films at the moment while I work on it. This is what I have after adding it to library:

Yes, I am using the latest git. I see it's positioned fine on your rig. It must be on my end. I have no idea why? Since the private alpha release it's done this for me. All fake logo titles do it. Everything with a logo.png beside the title is fine. What does a set look like for you? All fake logo 'sets' are off position for me too. I know it isn't an aspect ratio problem on the panel cutting it off because the top bar is proper. I'll live with it and just be perplexed every time I see it. At some point I'll do another clean install/config. I'm sure it will snap into place then. Thanks for the confirmation.
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
Yes, it is strange!!! Movie sets are ok for me also.

I can let you know the code to change if you want to play around with it on you rig?
  • 38(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39