• 42(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
(2015-07-18, 16:12)wints Wrote:
(2015-07-18, 15:45)schimi2k Wrote:
(2015-07-18, 15:07)neurosis13 Wrote: hi guys,

regarding the new mpaa wide logo for tvshows i think the space should be widened a bit so the logo can appear in it's full size:

the space for movies is perfectly fine and they fit:

from where did you have those large tv icons ? i dont have it ^^
EDIT: nvm - found them, but cant activate them...still looking hehe

Please tell me where you found them I can't see for looking

sorry, i took them from aeon nox silvos mod, thought wrongly that they were also in madnox.
Hi Mike

I'm using the aeon nox silvos mod and I love your Kodflix View. Is it possible to add just this one to silvos mod?
(2015-07-19, 08:38)cd492 Wrote: Hi Mike

I'm using the aeon nox silvos mod and I love your Kodflix View. Is it possible to add just this one to silvos mod?

You can ask mikesilvo164 in the Aeon Nox 5: SiLVO mod thread !!! Wink, maybe he ad the view to his mod !!
(2015-07-19, 00:05)Kwulabear Wrote: Hey Mike and/or Schimi2k

Noticed something with Artists names in infowall view. Look at Crosby, Stills & Nash. It is centered. But look at Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young and it's off to the left a little. Shouldn't that be centered as Crosby, Stills & Nash and then scroll & Young? Is this normal behavior?

is fixed now - thx 4 info Smile

will be on github soon
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
(2015-07-19, 02:26)neurosis13 Wrote:
(2015-07-18, 16:12)wints Wrote:
(2015-07-18, 15:45)schimi2k Wrote: from where did you have those large tv icons ? i dont have it ^^
EDIT: nvm - found them, but cant activate them...still looking hehe

Please tell me where you found them I can't see for looking

sorry, i took them from aeon nox silvos mod, thought wrongly that they were also in madnox.

hehe funny thing is - we have the long ratings... but dont use them ( yet ^^ )
maybe a thing for mikes list ( we need to add the extended option to tv section and adjust the dimensions... )
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

love the work so far on this skin . 2 small niggles i have tho are ..

1. when playing music with the music visualisation on, when the "discography widgets have text scrolling across them when it should not be there.

2 can the handwritten cd arts be brought back as an option? (even if its just for music)

thank you
(2015-07-19, 09:32)schimi2k Wrote:
(2015-07-18, 16:12)wints Wrote: Please tell me where you found them I can't see for looking

maybe a thing for mikes list ( we need to add the extended option to tv section and adjust the dimensions... )

I'll look into extended rating for tv.

(2015-07-19, 10:29)paulsk231 Wrote: love the work so far on this skin . 2 small niggles i have tho are ..

1. when playing music with the music visualisation on, when the "discography widgets have text scrolling across them when it should not be there.

2 can the handwritten cd arts be brought back as an option? (even if its just for music)

thank you

Can you give me a screen shot of issue 1 please and issue 2 should be ok, what's is happening now for you with music and disc? screen shot? you can switch off fake music art and it should revert to handwritten?

Mike.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
(2015-07-19, 09:32)schimi2k Wrote:
(2015-07-18, 16:12)wints Wrote: Please tell me where you found them I can't see for looking

ok cheers guys, glad that I'm not going mad lol and thanks Mike for looking in to this
9.1 Cinema Room htpc with Kodi Matrix & emby server~Epson EH-TW9300~Homemade 8ft pj screen~AVR~Yamaha RX-A3070~Speakers~Monitor Audio RX6 Fronts & RX Centre~RXFX Surrounds~250's Rears~180's Front Presence~BK XXLS400 Sub~8033C AntiMode~HarmonyOne

Good Sunday.
Excellent latest updates in this regard wanted to ask if something has changed for satato sets view, I can not find this menu for my collections movies, or am I that are completely melted by this great heat and I forget some passages, but from I do not see that I attach screenshots SETS (movie sets only)

As can be seen from the screenshot I am currently board that I would leave for SETS (movie sets only)
Hi Gotham,

view 'sets' is only available to movie sets so you need to select 'Movie sets' from the Movies sub-menu and then 'sets' should be an option, looking at your view you seem to be in 'movies'?

Mike.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
can you see the small black text scrolling out of the discography widget and affecting the bold white album name text (bottom right)

also i cant seem where to disable fake art now . (just woke up after a heavy night lol)
(2015-07-19, 12:10)paulsk231 Wrote: can you see the small black text scrolling out of the discography widget and affecting the bold white album name text (bottom right)

also i cant seem where to disable fake art now . (just woke up after a heavy night lol)

" DONT DRINK AND KODI " Wink

i know , i know . i`ll learn one day . just not today . urgh somebody pass me the co-kodi-mol
(2015-07-19, 12:04)Mike_Doc Wrote: Hi Gotham,

view 'sets' is only available to movie sets so you need to select 'Movie sets' from the Movies sub-menu and then 'sets' should be an option, looking at your view you seem to be in 'movies'?

Mike.

Thanks Mike_Doc, I had completely forgotten that a 'Movie sets' is accessed by viewing movies.
Movie sets is only accessible from the submenu Movies as definitive choice for the skin and / or marked to future changes? for example access to hidden menu main sx.

In Movie sets are displayed as well as the collections movies, even movies individual that are not part of any collection .... and it is all mixed

movie Sets OK.

and it is all mixed movie Sets
where is the problem ? both screenshots have the same sort ?! divergent just show the movie info, because u just have the first part of the collection !
when u have more then 1 u get the set info ...

dont see here, what your problem is tbh

• 42(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39