• 44(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
I haven't found a great solution for it at the moment, a couple of simple ones but not a great one so I'm still looking into the best way to offer a centered list for Kodiflix.

Mike.

I have an idea. Been thinking about it since the release. Hope you can understand.

If it was centered, it would rob the background and assuming it would be 1 single poster makes it difficult to browse when you can only see 1 poster at a time. Off to the side is best just like it is. It's on the wrong side though. Everything, text and posters need to move to the right.
Then, you can focus on the 1st poster which would be closest to center and still be able to see the next 2 posters coming into view waiting for the next focus. I also think that boxset cases could open too. The way it is now, even if you did implement open boxset cases, it can't. I would like to see 4 posters instead of 3 personally.

I know it's an aesthetic thing. Browsing right to left is unnatural for me. In essence it's like reading. Left to right seems more normal and easier imo.
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
(2015-07-19, 18:30)Oggie101 Wrote: In Kodiflix view is there any way of having the selected movie/tvshow in the center of the screen instead of the far left ?. And great work on this skin, even as a beta its my first choice.

if you want it in center, just take showcase view and check the settings ( fixed list and some other changes ) and you have almost what you want Wink
its almost impossible to make all "optional" - we have already so many buttons, and since we use still the old nox4 code we get more and more problems, because all the "options" are based sometimes on each other...
so please just try to check showcase view and play a bit with the options Wink - thx buddy
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
(2015-07-19, 18:49)meowmoo Wrote: hi there

i was missing a few Genre Icons/fanart so so i renamed a few, here they are http://www.mediafire.com/download/aqt2nd...e+Film.rar

there is a bug in the showcase view for sets when Boxes are on all looks fine
if you diable Boxes the poster overlays the setbox
can confirm that - will check it tomorrow - THX

In the movie set view, its impossible to turn Boxes off
i set them to Clear and then to NO
and I get the Colored boxes
can confirm that - will check it tomorrow - THX

The rightlist View is missing posters, but this is old news i guess?!
i have posters and cases...

The Reload "button" dont fix the losing texture problem, maby remove it again?!
yeah, we know this problem - it seems we need a different reload command - when i use my "command" addon with the "reloadskin" command, it works - stay tuned - THX

request starts here...Tongue
I would love to see : right list view für music, here is a mockup what it could/should look like :> (ignor the 2brokegirls bg)
without the watched check mark Tongue
maybe something in the far future ...

in the wallview, (banner) would be nice to set Logos as titel :>
will check it...

Thanks for all the work! if you set up a paypal link or so i buy you a cold Augustiner (beer) Big Grin
thx, but i dont drink alcohol Wink - maybe mike ^^
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

(2015-07-19, 18:48)shaktoo Wrote: Anyone please give me a tutorial / step by step on how to create the imageur galleries that people / skinners post here on forums ? I can barely do a single image at a time but am unable to grasp the idea on how to do these Album of images.. I can create an album of uploaded images on imageur but then which option to use for uploading the album / images ?? Will be much appreciated .. thanks

open your album in your browser >>> check the link in browser:

http://imgur.com/a/7C7kr#0 >>> for example

copy the last part and cut the last "#0" - so u need just the 5 digits "7C7kr"
now when u write a comment choose the far right "image" button over the text box "insert imgur gallery" and insert JUST these 5 digits in it
make a preview and when u are happy- send it away Wink

comprende ? hehe

(2015-07-19, 18:57)brazen1 Wrote: I haven't found a great solution for it at the moment, a couple of simple ones but not a great one so I'm still looking into the best way to offer a centered list for Kodiflix.

Mike.

I have an idea. Been thinking about it since the release. Hope you can understand.

If it was centered, it would rob the background and assuming it would be 1 single poster makes it difficult to browse when you can only see 1 poster at a time. Off to the side is best just like it is. It's on the wrong side though. Everything, text and posters need to move to the right.
Then, you can focus on the 1st poster which would be closest to center and still be able to see the next 2 posters coming into view waiting for the next focus. I would like to see 4 posters instead of 3 personally.

I know it's an aesthetic thing. Browsing right to left is unnatural for me. In essence it's like reading. Left to right seems more normal and easier imo.

Not sure I understand this. How would highlighting the center poster, instead of the one on the far left, affect the background? For me, I tend to look at the center of the screen showing movies on either side, having the ability to scroll left or right.

You read left to right, right? Wouldn't moving things to the right have you scrolling backwards? Unless I'm not understanding your idea (probably the case). Though it still is just a matter of personal preference. Smile

I really like the kodiflix view, of course with a few mods Tongue. Highlighted center poster and no cover flow option. Again, just personal preferences. Smile
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
I'm looking into it brazen and everyone else requesting center list.

This is what I've done for my prototype and seeing what might be possible, this is purely WIP at the moment but like I said I'm looking into it.

watch gallery
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
(2015-07-19, 19:36)Mike_Doc Wrote: I'm looking into it brazen and everyone else requesting center list.

This is what I've done for my prototype and seeing what might be possible, this is purely WIP at the moment but like I said I'm looking into it.

NERD Tongue

Thanks for considering the centering option. What I was hoping for was leaving the screen the way it is (except for a no cover flow option Smile) and just moving the highlight to the center poster instead of the far left. In your mockup, highlight "10 things..." instead of "3 Days to Kill".
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
(2015-07-19, 19:36)Mike_Doc Wrote: I'm looking into it brazen and everyone else requesting center list.

watch gallery

Pic 1:

3 Days to Kill is in focus. Imagine if that was a boxset and you were using open case (and the discs were in it when it opened). It's impossible even if it was implemented because the case unfolds twice on the left and right. The left part of the case CANNOT open because it up against the wall.

Pic 3:

I like this even though it robs the background. Schimi said earlier it looks too much like showcase but imo, it's very different and much better big time. I would be good with this view for sure. I'd make a change though. Instead of focusing on 3 Days to Kill, start the poster lineup where 3:10 to Yuma is. Then you have the space to implement open cases for boxsets since it's not butting up against the text. It gives the boxset room to fully swing open both covers. That's if you ever implement open cases for boxsets in KodiFlix which would be wonderful ; ) Even if you don't, Pic 3 looks much nicer than what we have presently. Gaining more lines of text (synopsis) is so much nicer and pleasant on the eye to read. Clean aesthetically for sure. To be honest, when and if you release this, imo, it will be pinnacled. Until animated poster.gif's and fanart.gif's get support.
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
(2015-07-19, 15:49)schimi2k Wrote:
(2015-07-19, 13:55)neurosis13 Wrote:
(2015-07-19, 09:32)schimi2k Wrote: hehe funny thing is - we have the long ratings... but dont use them ( yet ^^ )
maybe a thing for mikes list ( we need to add the extended option to tv section and adjust the dimensions... )

i think it would be a good idea, i somehow like those wide tv rating logos.

we are on it ^^ i already upload german large icons to the git hehe ... and mike have some ideas too Smile - stay tuned

yes i saw those and i then went ahead searching for more specific descriptions for the german ratings but i didn't find good ones, the official descriptions are many long sentences each
and i couldn't figure out hot to break them down into one sentence for each rating so i think you made the best out of it.
(2015-07-19, 16:27)Mike_Doc Wrote: Gotham,

The problem is like schimi has said, when you scrape a movie and it is part of a set as Divergent is then the scraper pulls in the movie set. It depends how you scrape your films i.e. in kodi or using a manager but you'll need to remove the movie set if you don't want one film sets like divergent.

If your using universal movie scraper then you can go into the add-on settings and de-activate 'get set (collection)...' and this should stop pulling in movie set info in the future, you'll just have to create movie sets either manually in kodi or using a media manager then to have sets.

When the film is highlighted press C, manage, manage movie set and if it is in a set you'll see the set it is in and above should be 'remove....' just click on that to remove from the set and if it is the only movie then the set should disappear.

Mike.

Mike.
I try to explain better, all my collections movies are scraped and stored separately from individual movies that are not part of any film collection and network locations separate NAS, to scrape use MediaElch.

What I wanted to know if it was just film and video collections that are not part of any film collection in the sub SETS Movies Film is normal when viewed in a unique mix total.

So, what I want is to make people understand that this is not a set scraped sets film is film, but distinct from each other.
If I confirm this, it is to have chaotic Sets Movies film and individuals together in the submenu
Hi.
The submenu option will only display films that are assigned to a movie set, nothing more so for a single film to appear in that submenu option it must have been assigned to a movie set and be the only film in the set.

Kodi doesn't actually convert films into a movie set until more than one film exists so if the set only has one film it will look like a normal film in most views or it has done for me in the past, this is generally why I control movie sets manually and only create them when more than one movie exists and also when my OCD needs are met with the relevant movie set artwork existing i.e. at least a logo and Poster otherwise I generally won't create a movie set for the films.

It doesn't matter where you store them physically, Kodi will group them into sets if the pre-existing .nfo has set info or it is scraped by kodi and the scraper gets the set info.

All movies will be shown in 'movies' i.e. single and moviesets and then 'movie sets' will only show sets.

Are you saying you want 'movies' to display single films only, no movie sets?

I may not have understood you correctly so apologies. Also if you can give us some screenshots with info to show what you mean that may help

Mike.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
(2015-07-19, 20:21)gotham_x Wrote:
(2015-07-19, 16:27)Mike_Doc Wrote: Gotham,

The problem is like schimi has said, when you scrape a movie and it is part of a set as Divergent is then the scraper pulls in the movie set. It depends how you scrape your films i.e. in kodi or using a manager but you'll need to remove the movie set if you don't want one film sets like divergent.

If your using universal movie scraper then you can go into the add-on settings and de-activate 'get set (collection)...' and this should stop pulling in movie set info in the future, you'll just have to create movie sets either manually in kodi or using a media manager then to have sets.

When the film is highlighted press C, manage, manage movie set and if it is in a set you'll see the set it is in and above should be 'remove....' just click on that to remove from the set and if it is the only movie then the set should disappear.

Mike.

Mike.
I try to explain better, all my collections movies are scraped and stored separately from individual movies that are not part of any film collection and network locations separate NAS, to scrape use MediaElch.

What I wanted to know if it was just film and video collections that are not part of any film collection in the sub SETS Movies Film is normal when viewed in a unique mix total.

So, what I want is to make people understand that this is not a set scraped sets film is film, but distinct from each other.
If I confirm this, it is to have chaotic Sets Movies film and individuals together in the submenu
Hi.

Little difficult to understand? I think what you're asking is how to create a submenu of random movies AND sets you can browse? I just tried. I don't think it's possible. I couldn't add it as a main menu item let alone a submenu. If you add random movies as a widget, sets will not display. Only random movies within sets display as well as movies not in sets. There are many ways to sort also. Random is not one of them.

I'm saying that in sub Movie 'movie sets' you should only see movie sets and not individual movies, as I attached the screenshot above, see everything is so chaotic

Playlist Bluray : which contains movies, Divergent, or Dragonheart, I have collections for these movies !!! Yet cone mixed with Sets in movies.

Here are just my collections, NO Movie Divergen , Dragonheart or Maze Runner

Playlist Trilogy

Movie submenu

Here I find Divergent, Dragonheart , Maze Runner as sets collection posiedo just a movie Divergent, Dragonheart, because this Huh??

(2015-07-19, 21:36)gotham_x Wrote: I'm saying that in sub Movie 'movie sets' you should only see movie sets and not individual movies, as I attached the screenshot above, see everything is so chaotic

Playlist Bluray : which contains movies, Divergent, or Dragonheart, I have collections for these movies !!! Yet cone mixed with Sets in movies.

Here are just my collections, NO Movie Divergen , Dragonheart or Maze Runner

Playlist Trilogy

Movie submenu

Here I find Divergent, Dragonheart , Maze Runner as sets collection posiedo just a movie Divergent, Dragonheart, because this Huh??

all this problems are NO skin problems buddy - these are scraping "problems"
when u scrape those movies, they are scraped like sets ! when i rescrape my movies with ember i get a lot of those " 1 movie only " sets ( at least 20 )
when u go to "movie sets" you get ALL and ONLY moviesets that are known as SETS in kodi - based on the info of the movies
u need to edit those movies you dont want in a set either manualy or with a media manager ( like ember, elch, tiny )

i repeat - this is not a SKIN problem Wink ( i have a clean movie collection atm and a clean madnox - and all moviesets are shown like they should )

so please just questions about madnox - thx

• 44(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39