• 46(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
(2015-07-20, 11:29)Slipass Wrote:
(2015-07-20, 11:20)schimi2k Wrote:
(2015-07-20, 11:16)Slipass Wrote: I am sorry, you are right completely.
no need for a sorry Wink and we are thankfull for any ideas we get ... so i will try some more "realistic" colors for the clearcases...
have a nice day

This two cases looks also good:
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...#pid506062
http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http...LAodhIEAVA

i bet there are a lot of nice looking posters out there Wink but i think we are happy with ours so far ^^
and we want to be a lill bit unique too
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
(2015-07-19, 08:38)cd492 Wrote: Hi Mike

I'm using the aeon nox silvos mod and I love your Kodflix View. Is it possible to add just this one to silvos mod?

I love the Kodiflix view too and I have hacked it into Mike's skin and it looks good. However I mean 'hacked' it in, I'm no skinner and I removed a load of code out of the view xml to make it the way I want and some compromises on the fanart.

Mike is looking for some things to do so I'll raise it in the Silvo thread as well so I can see how it should be done. Big Grin

Not sure about attachments but to prove it can be done.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wn8wf1rapjyix4...x.jpg?dl=0
Any way to remove or disable the Lyric addon - I really don't use it or want it.
I have it set off but it always pops up and says lyric not found.

Thanks!!

Love the skin!! Keep up the great work!

(2015-07-20, 17:12)freebs Wrote: Any way to remove or disable the Lyric addon - I really don't use it or want it.

Thanks!!

You disable in addons settings?
Good morning Mike & schimi2k,

Would you be willing to look at BigNoids master branch of Nox 5, which is being dveloped for Kodi 16 already, and do something similar (perhaps in a new branch) for MadNox? Two reasons for my asking:

1. As of today, the Kodi nightlies are based on Kodi 16, not Isengard.
2. In my testing of MadNox with Kodi 16, there is a problem with side menus (like when you want to change viewtype options), in which the keyboard becomes unresponsive and some of the menu remains on the screen even after you leave the menu. Latest Nox 5 from GitHub does not exhibit this issue.

Thank you for considering my request.

Regards,

Bart
(2015-07-20, 17:16)Soujirou Seta Wrote:
(2015-07-20, 17:12)freebs Wrote: Any way to remove or disable the Lyric addon - I really don't use it or want it.

Thanks!!

MQ6 requires it.. won't let me disable it .. I may have to get rid of that ..

(2015-07-20, 17:18)bsoriano Wrote: Good morning Mike & schimi2k,

Would you be willing to look at BigNoids master branch of Nox 5, which is being dveloped for Kodi 16 already, and do something similar (perhaps in a new branch) for MadNox? Two reasons for my asking:

2. In my testing of MadNox with Kodi 16, there is a problem with side menus (like when you want to change viewtype options), in which the keyboard becomes unresponsive and some of the menu remains on the screen even after you leave the menu. Latest Nox 5 from GitHub does not exhibit this issue.

Regards,

Bart

Kodi 15 does not perform basic playback properly for me. Just clean installed 16 alpha and it has the same problem making it useless as well. Hope the Kodi team doesn't push the 15 RC release prematurely without addressing existing issues let alone overlook them and move on to 16 which is what it looks like.

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=229511
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
(2015-07-20, 17:35)freebs Wrote:

Thanks!!

Humm.., try change to confluence and disable this addon

Thanks!!

open MusicVisualisation.xml in the 1080i folder inside madnox, in line 16 you find <onload>RunScript(script.cu.lrclyrics)</onload> delete this line, save xml, reload skin, and you should be good
(2015-07-20, 18:44)meowmoo Wrote:
(2015-07-20, 17:16)Soujirou Seta Wrote: You disable in addons settings?

open MusicVisualisation.xml in the 1080i folder inside madnox, in line 16 you find <onload>RunScript(script.cu.lrclyrics)</onload> delete this line, save xml, reload skin, and you should be good
I'll give that a shot... thanks

(2015-07-20, 18:06)brazen1 Wrote:
(2015-07-20, 17:18)bsoriano Wrote: Good morning Mike & schimi2k,

Regards,

Bart

Kodi 15 does not perform basic playback properly for me. Just clean installed 16 alpha and it has the same problem making it useless as well. Hope the Kodi team doesn't push the 15 RC release prematurely without addressing existing issues let alone overlook them and move on to 16 which is what it looks like.

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=229511

Wow, 16A available before 15 is even released and it seems both aren't working so great!? Go figure! Huh
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
good thought, but it still splashes the no lyrics message..

Your problem is going to be the unrequired dependency that MQ6 is creating.

An idea might be to go into addon.xml in the MQ6 skin folder and look for a line like this but with the lyrics addon in it:

<import addon="script.tv.show.next.aired" version="6.0.14"/>

You'll see the MQ6 has far too many of these and I believe these lines cause the error when you try to disable. It you delete the line or replace with

<!--import addon="script.tv.show.next.aired" version="6.0.14"/--> for example, then see if you can disable lyrics.

Mike

P.S. Top album freebs
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
Great !! thanks for the tip Mike!! appreciate it.

I'll have a look and see.

Grand Illusion is one of my favourite albums!
They used to be one of the best until Dennis DeYoung became a little to theatrical.

Old school rock is still the best Smile

(2015-07-20, 09:02)Slipass Wrote: Hi Mike,
a few points for optimize the Madnox Skin.

1:
Is it possible, that you adjusted the viewtype in die Rom Collection Browser?
Aexon Nox has his own RCB Viewtype but it is old and doesnt work correctly.
script-RCB-contextmenu.xml
script-RCB-gameinfo.xml
script-Rom_Collection_Browser-main

A wallview would be nice:
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=206682

tocinillo has update the old viewtypes:
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2034420

2:
And another question:
I have update the intro movie.
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid1853293
The new samfisher movie has 4 sec but the screen stays the residual 8sec of black. It is the same time, as the old movie.
Do you now, what i mean?

3:
I use the color flags but the flags in the livetv mod stay black and white.
When i update the flags manual in "Kodi\addons\skin.aeon.madnox-master\media\new_pvr" they are not scaled onto the correct size.

I saw that tocinillo has not update his skin with the new rom collection browser view fix. On his repo is still the 4.2a

Do you use the rom collection browser addon mike?
  • 46(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39