• 47(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
Not really. I have mame and a fair few games. I've gone through some instructions for adding mame offline and got it added but never seemed to be right i.e. the artwork. I'll try again and at least i'll have some content to check rcb out and look into more vuews for you.

If you have any hints/tips setting up rcb please let me know

Mike
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
(2015-07-20, 21:32)Mike_Doc Wrote: Your problem is going to be the unrequired dependency that MQ6 is creating.

An idea might be to go into addon.xml in the MQ6 skin folder and look for a line like this but with the lyrics addon in it:

<import addon="script.tv.show.next.aired" version="6.0.14"/>

You'll see the MQ6 has far too many of these and I believe these lines cause the error when you try to disable. It you delete the line or replace with

<!--import addon="script.tv.show.next.aired" version="6.0.14"/--> for example, then see if you can disable lyrics.

Mike

P.S. Top album freebs

That fixed the issue for me.. Thanks Mike!!

ok new issue.. not sure what i did if anything.
Although I had to restore my kernel yesterday since it was removed accidentally. Smile

My top menu bar is missing all the icons to stop, play, settings.. etc;
In all modes - LiveTV - Music - Movies ..yadda yadda

How would I restore that?
I copied the latest from the Git back to my HTPC, still did not return even after a reboot.

(2015-07-20, 22:53)freebs Wrote: ok new issue.. not sure what i did if anything.
Although I had to restore my kernel yesterday since it was removed accidentally. Smile

My top menu bar is missing all the icons to stop, play, settings.. etc;
In all modes - LiveTV - Music - Movies ..yadda yadda

How would I restore that?
I copied the latest from the Git back to my HTPC, still did not return even after a reboot.

try to delete your textures13.db file - after a restart it reload all the icons again
when this doesnt work, try to delete the thumbnail folder too

good luck
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
ok deleted textures file.. removed Thumbnails... deleted guisettings.xml and i thought removing that file resets skins.

Deleted Madnox folder... rebooted.. ftp'd madnox back over.

Same thing.. this is so bizarre... Any other thoughts ?

does anyone else ever have this OSD problem that i describe in this post:

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2057776

i made a video as well.

the problem is not skin related but its been a struggle getting it acknowledged

link direct to video

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipO0...VIbDdFRG93

not trying to derail the thread, i just wanted to post it since there was one other person in here who's info wouldn't go away on pause screens they said, and this is an active thread with really helpful posters.
yeah not a skin issue at all. I posted in your other thread. No need to cross post.

got it figured out.. had some OSD classic enabled for some reason, not sure how it happened.

Mike_Doc , please check the issue that i have , everytime i need to enter username and password (for sites, for local share folders) the user and password window is showing the background and you cant see it ...
(2015-07-20, 22:04)Mike_Doc Wrote: Not really. I have mame and a fair few games. I've gone through some instructions for adding mame offline and got it added but never seemed to be right i.e. the artwork. I'll try again and at least i'll have some content to check rcb out and look into more vuews for you.

Mike

What exactly is the problem? Do you have artworks local and want to import it?
When you want to import games with local artwork, you must config the data import mode in die rcb. You can set the scraper 1/2 and 3 with local import.

Or du you want to scrap the artwork online?
At the moment the scraper mobygames.com has an error.

I use 3D Covers, for example:
(2015-07-21, 06:18)guandms Wrote: Mike_Doc , please check the issue that i have , everytime i need to enter username and password (for sites, for local share folders) the user and password window is showing the background and you cant see it ...

Hi, not sure exactly where you are in the skin so if you could point me in the right direction then I'll attempt to resolve this issue.

(2015-07-21, 07:29)Slipass Wrote:
(2015-07-20, 22:04)Mike_Doc Wrote: Not really. I have mame and a fair few games. I've gone through some instructions for adding mame offline and got it added but never seemed to be right i.e. the artwork. I'll try again and at least i'll have some content to check rcb out and look into more vuews for you.

Mike

When you want to import games with local artwork, you must config the data import mode in die rcb. You can set the scraper 1/2 and 3 with local import.

Hi Slipass,

I use this webpage to add my mame https://code.google.com/p/romcollectionb...AMEOffline

Everything goes ok but when going through the roms the artwork isn't great.

I'll re-add it today and get some screenshots, could be the folder structure of my mames, could be those instructions, Don't know right now but will update later.

Edit: Screen shot showing how it looks, It was still setup from the last time I added it. you can see it doesn't look great but that could be down to anything as I've never looked at the code for rcb lists, guess I'll have to add it to the list and look into rcb views.

Mike.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
(2015-07-21, 08:59)Mike_Doc Wrote:
(2015-07-21, 06:18)guandms Wrote: Mike_Doc , please check the issue that i have , everytime i need to enter username and password (for sites, for local share folders) the user and password window is showing the background and you cant see it ...

Hi, not sure exactly where you are in the skin so if you could point me in the right direction then I'll attempt to resolve this issue.

(2015-07-21, 07:29)Slipass Wrote:

Mike

Hi Slipass,

I use this webpage to add my mame https://code.google.com/p/romcollectionb...AMEOffline

Everything goes ok but when going through the roms the artwork isn't great.

I'll re-add it today and get some screenshots, could be the folder structure of my mames, could be those instructions, Don't know right now but will update later.

Edit: Screen shot showing how it looks, It was still setup from the last time I added it. you can see it doesn't look great but that could be down to anything as I've never looked at the code for rcb lists, guess I'll have to add it to the list and look into rcb views.

Mike.

Ok, i wait for your screenhots.
I dont use mame, only nes, snes, psx and sega but i will look, how it works with mame.

I have a few screenshots for your experience.
I let myself be happy surprise of your ideas .

Nice would be video preview or artwork support etc.

Mike_Doc - the location in as follow : File manager - try to add a share location but with a password (i use my home PC with user and password for the share folders) after you attempt to go inside the share folder a window with user and password should open , but it opens in the background without almost no viability .
happens also when i try to browse for multi-image location for let's say TV Shows , getting the same issue .
(2015-07-21, 10:34)guandms Wrote: Mike_Doc - the location in as follow : File manager - try to add a share location but with a password (i use my home PC with user and password for the share folders) after you attempt to go inside the share folder a window with user and password should open , but it opens in the background without almost no viability .
happens also when i try to browse for multi-image location for let's say TV Shows , getting the same issue .

thx guadms Smile i already send mike a screenshot of that problem
i forget to tell him about it, when ive noticed it after i switch to win10 on one of my players ...

he is on it Wink
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
Great thanks so much !!!!
And i think that the start video is too long , if you can make it shorter(i know i can disable it) that will be great Smile
  • 47(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39