• 52(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
(2015-07-23, 18:40)Mike_Doc Wrote: Toolbox seems to be broken since it's last update when checking the thread for it, several people have already reported blur not working in latest update.

blur still seems to work with extended info so might it be possible that something broke in the last update where you made a small redesign in the dialogvideoinfo ?
i hope it's just a deleted line by mistake or something like that.

(2015-07-23, 22:59)Legion455 Wrote:
(2015-07-23, 18:35)Mike_Doc Wrote: Latest Changelog, now available on GIT:

CHANGELOG 23/07/15 (Revision 0.0.4):

KodiFlix updates - swtiches Hide Info, Center List, Dim List.
Rightlist available for music - all levels.
Sets update.
infowall update.
InfoPanel update.
Lowlist update.
Panel update.
Tri-panel update.
Additional bugs & fixes.

Mike & schimi.

Hey guys, could someone post a screen of where the KodiFlix switches are? I'm trying to verify that I have my GitHub setup correctly and it downloaded the update.

thanks
Allen

How's this:

YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
Shute, ... I dont have the "hide info" in my viewtype.

I had this same thing happen the last time you updated. Can you LMK which xml file the "hide info"
button is used? then I'll check that file to make certain it's in there.

thanks
Allen

I just checked the settings/xml file and it "does" have madnox 0.0.4 ....

and I started off with an all new fresh install 2 weeks ago Isengard rc2,

PS Here's a BIG clue .... I exited Kodi, ... went into the addons folder, renamed skin.aeon.madnox to .. old.skin.aeon.madnox ....
then run KODI, .. and MADNOX is still there!!!!!! ....<I'm back in the Twilight Zone>

so what's going on?

NEXT: I completely moved the madnox folder over to my downloads folder, completely away from KODI ....
and it still runs Madnox!!!!

Here's a another big clue, when I first started all this, .... I decided to just Download the Git update, as a ZIP file, then Extract to the addons folder. but FIRST I exited Kodi, went to my desktop, Explorer, and renamed the .3 skin.aeon.madnox to "bak.skin.aeon.madnox" .. then I extracted the new .4 version to kodi/addons. It looks like when I ran Kodi again, it used the bak.skin.aeon.madnox folder instead of skin.aeon.madnox Huh??

As soon as I deleted the "bak.skin.aeon.madnox" folder and went into Kodi, it then showed Confluence, not madnox. So what's causing this behaviorHuh am I going crazy, or maybe renaming folders is a no-no??

------
Lastly, I moved the new skin.aeon.madnox back over to the addons folder , ..... and now I have the updated madnox .4 running, WOW!!
I always cut and paste just for this reason.
It doesn't matter what you rename 'skin.aeon.madnox-master' to.
You could rename it 'S K I N' and it will still fully function.

"So what's causing this behaviorConfused am I going crazy, or maybe renaming folders is a no-no??

Both. LoL.

Here. Have some fun. While you're in the addons folder, open 'packages'. Delete all the old versions of everything and get rid of what you thought you already got rid of.
Nothin' says nerd like a little summer attic cleaning.
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
So after I rename a skin folder, KODI .... starts up it's A.I. Subroutine, reading all folders on my hard drive, trying to find the deleted skin!!!! GAWD!!!!!!
I'm going to go watch a normal movie tonight to ease my weary mind .... SHARKNADO 3 !!!! lol lol
(2015-07-23, 22:00)Mike_Doc Wrote: No, your up to date, mine has work in progress switches in it Tongue

Ahh secrets hey lol, thanks for the headsup mate Smile
9.1 Cinema Room htpc with Kodi Matrix & emby server~Epson EH-TW9300~Homemade 8ft pj screen~AVR~Yamaha RX-A3070~Speakers~Monitor Audio RX6 Fronts & RX Centre~RXFX Surrounds~250's Rears~180's Front Presence~BK XXLS400 Sub~8033C AntiMode~HarmonyOne

hehe we have all some secrets Big Grin
my big secret, or mystery atm is WINDOWS 10 Rofl - i "try" to refresh my player and main machine to windows 10 ( my old windows 7 main machine was messed up a while, and i thought " well, just switch to win X ... )
well, make a long story short: it took me a whole day, to have a "almost" running OS here on my main machine ( after 1x install, 1x refresh ( doesnt work ) and another clean install ) always get problems with start menu or app store ( it seems the app store problems are normal atm for some people ... )
well now i need to configure everything again ( mysql, sickbeard, photoshop...etc )

well, just to inform you, that i cant help you so much until next week i think ( i hope my system is running on sunday again)
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
Mike_Doc

Please tell me the numbers of view types to be able to automatically adjust the view type in some addons.

Thanks
(2015-07-24, 08:48)schimi2k Wrote: hehe we have all some secrets Big Grin
my big secret, or mystery atm is WINDOWS 10 Rofl - i "try" to refresh my player and main machine to windows 10 ( my old windows 7 main machine was messed up a while, and i thought " well, just switch to win X ... )
well, make a long story short: it took me a whole day, to have a "almost" running OS here on my main machine ( after 1x install, 1x refresh ( doesnt work ) and another clean install ) always get problems with start menu or app store ( it seems the app store problems are normal atm for some people ... )
well now i need to configure everything again ( mysql, sickbeard, photoshop...etc )

well, just to inform you, that i cant help you so much until next week i think ( i hope my system is running on sunday again)

Nice, i want also try Windows 10. The first test with Kodi on Windows 10 was positiv.

Hi Mike , have you had time to test the views of RCB ?
Guys, can someone explain me how I can watch the movie trailer which is available on the info screen.

I have my own nfo with trailer tags pointing to a you tube video. I checked manually to see if these links worked and they do.
I don't know if it was needed but i installed the you tube addon and I signed in in case.
Of course i also installed the addon pack from schimi2k. I saw there is an additionnal youtubeDL app. I set it up also (ie : I entered a download path in case, even if i don't see the point as i just want to stream them, but anyway i did).

But no way, each time i click the trailer button i got the loading ring for one second or two and nothing oO...

Thanks

EDIT: nevermind, i stored the links as http, not as a youtube plugin link. Now it works.

Do you now if it's possible to have them locally in the same folder as the movie instead of going online ?
@Mike_Doc & @neurosis13

1. I just downloaded your new version... what can I say: The blur in the info screen is working again!?? I am using an old version of toolbox script btw.

2. The episode-view is working now with no season posters! Thx for the fallback!

But there is one big failure in KODI 15! The PulseEight-CEC-adapters are not working any more... or not correctly, they messing around if you switch the source...! So I had to switch back to KODI14.2 and et voila: CEC is working again! I just wrote to KODI-staff an email about that. I think this is a big deal breaker...
Maybe i'm doing something wrong here, but your github still only has version 0.0.3.

addon.xml says "addon id="skin.aeon.madnox" version="0.0.3" name="Aeon Madnox" provider-name="Mike_Doc|Schimi2k|Manfeed"
that's my bad, I missed updating addon.xml to say 0.0.4. sorry, check credit in skin settings or check skinsettings.xml

@Tzwaen, I'm on latest and get the same bug reported by everyone else in logfile:

DEBUG: script.toolbox: Could not get image for '"M:\Films\The Burbs\poster.jpg"' (try 1)
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
@Legion, you can't have multiple version of the folder unless you modify addon.xml, that controls the skin name etc. etc. Several versions of the folder will probably cause you problems!

If you want to backup prior to updating then it might be a good idea just to zip up the dir and then you can overwrite with latest and if need just delete and unzip to rollback?
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
love the new updates . the kodiflix view just keeps getting better and better . is there any chance you could add the unwatched episode tab to kodiflix on the folders in series view ?. like it is in shift ( small white circle with a number at the top right of the folder )
  • 52(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39