• 56(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
Are you guys doing something special other than just standard artwork downloader? I have it set up to automatically download tv season posters. When I scroll through level 2 I have posters for all of my seasons, but if I go to info on a season and then extras and then artwork downloader: choose art for some reason there is nothing shown on the seasonposter choice.
(2015-07-24, 23:05)shaktoo Wrote: Excellent work Mike_... Looks cool...
Would you add Clearart as an option/ button in Kodiflix ( instead of posters)
Also please add fake logo & discart for all viewtypes + Queue Movies function !!

Hi shaktoo,

something like this for clearart:

watch gallery

Order is Clearart >> Clearlogo >> Discart >> Standard Text Title. Didn't want to use fake logo as it's already displayed in the the top. Might make it into this weekend's changelog, still some work to do on it.

Mike.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
(2015-07-25, 17:32)Yousty Wrote: Are you guys doing something special other than just standard artwork downloader? I have it set up to automatically download tv season posters. When I scroll through level 2 I have posters for all of my seasons, but if I go to info on a season and then extras and then artwork downloader: choose art for some reason there is nothing shown on the seasonposter choice.

Hi Yousty, I've had to argue with AD now and then with seasonposters, first go check the add-on settings for tvshows and make sure it is enabled to download seaonposters, might be off screen so scroll down. Even with this set and a seasonposters entry in the choose art window AD sometimes doesn't downlaod seaonposters automatically. I just use the manual option to grab them, yes takes a bit longer but so be it, and then once done I re-run 'auto mode which usually loads them into the DB ok.

Also, you are on Isengard right?

Mike.
and before someone asks, I might consider a Discart View for KodiFlix as well TongueTongue:

WIP in progress of course, still lots to do!!!!!!

and what it can look like with other KodiFlix settings activated:

(2015-07-25, 18:13)Mike_Doc Wrote:
Also please add fake logo & discart for all viewtypes + Queue Movies function !!

Hi shaktoo,

watch gallery

Order is Clearart >> Clearlogo >> Discart >> Standard Text Title. Didn't want to use fake logo as it's already displayed in the the top. Might make it into this weekend's changelog, still some work to do on it.

Mike.
what about one "default" shadow´ish clearart for replacement, when no clearart is present ?
( i am almost done with my system Wink )

it seems the kodiflex view will be holy grale hehe
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
Hi S, Send me what your talking / thinking about and we'll see Rofl
(2015-07-25, 18:45)Mike_Doc Wrote: and before someone asks, I might consider a Discart View for KodiFlix as well TongueTongue:

WIP in progress of course, still lots to do!!!!!!

and what it can look like with other KodiFlix settings activated:

Very nice!
(2015-07-24, 22:51)Legion455 Wrote:
(2015-07-24, 17:30)bobrap Wrote: I use TortoiseGit along with Git and just do a pull to the Mad Nox directory.

Install GitHub for Windows

Install TortoiseGit

Right click on on the Kodi addons folder and you should see an option to Git clone. Something like this:
First setup will show Git clone instead of git sync.

Click on Git Clone. You should see something like this:

Put this in the URL box: https://github.com/MadMikeDoc/skin.aeon.madnox.git

The directory should show the mad nox directory in the addons folder.

Click ok and mad nox should be installed.

To update, follow the same procedure. except you should see the Git Sync option. Clicking that will bring up another dialog box. In the lower left you should see an option to pull. clicking on that will update to the latest on git.

Hope this wasn't too confusing and sorry about the pix. Can't print screen dialog boxes.

Thank you sooooo much!!! Alot easier than Forking, etc .... Wink
u da man!

I followed the instructions, ...
When all finished, if I "Right Click" on the Addons folder, I still only see 'Git Clone', ie, I don't see GitSync.
Maybe I'll only see GitSync if there's an update available?

thanks
Legion
(2015-07-25, 18:13)Mike_Doc Wrote:

Hi shaktoo,

watch gallery

Mike.
Mike : My drool is beginning to flood my living room... this is beautiful... cant wait ..
For future ... I think you have seen this but would you think about this animated gif support as here
(2015-07-25, 22:01)shaktoo Wrote: For future ... I think you have seen this but would you think about this animated gif support as here

+1
(2015-07-25, 21:41)Legion455 Wrote:
(2015-07-24, 22:51)Legion455 Wrote:
(2015-07-24, 17:30)bobrap Wrote: I use TortoiseGit along with Git and just do a pull to the Mad Nox directory.

Install GitHub for Windows

Install TortoiseGit

Right click on on the Kodi addons folder and you should see an option to Git clone. Something like this:
First setup will show Git clone instead of git sync.

Click on Git Clone. You should see something like this:

Put this in the URL box: https://github.com/MadMikeDoc/skin.aeon.madnox.git

The directory should show the mad nox directory in the addons folder.

Click ok and mad nox should be installed.

To update, follow the same procedure. except you should see the Git Sync option. Clicking that will bring up another dialog box. In the lower left you should see an option to pull. clicking on that will update to the latest on git.

Hope this wasn't too confusing and sorry about the pix. Can't print screen dialog boxes.

Thank you sooooo much!!! Alot easier than Forking, etc .... Wink
u da man!

I followed the instructions, ...
When all finished, if I "Right Click" on the Addons folder, I still only see 'Git Clone', ie, I don't see GitSync.
Maybe I'll only see GitSync if there's an update available?

thanks
Legion

When you first install the skin, you should see :Git Clone". After it is installed, checking for updates will be "Git Sync".
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
Tocinillo has update his skin and fix the view in RCB.
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2034420

I have uploaded the file for you mike. You can used it for madnox i have test script.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2xmsedkloeyl9..._4wYa?dl=0
(2015-07-25, 18:17)Mike_Doc Wrote: Hi Yousty, I've had to argue with AD now and then with seasonposters, first go check the add-on settings for tvshows and make sure it is enabled to download seaonposters, might be off screen so scroll down. Even with this set and a seasonposters entry in the choose art window AD sometimes doesn't downlaod seaonposters automatically. I just use the manual option to grab them, yes takes a bit longer but so be it, and then once done I re-run 'auto mode which usually loads them into the DB ok.

Also, you are on Isengard right?

Mike.

All of the options are turned on for TV shows including season posters in AD. If I go to info on a season and try to manually download a season poster the only options I get are local or no art, there's no option for remote art like usual. And yes, I'm on Isengard.
Yousty, you might have to use "TV show information" > "Extras" and scroll down. The last entry in the list should be "Season posters". The "Choose art" entry in the pop-up list doesn't show all options.
  • 56(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39