Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
(2015-07-25, 10:44)Mike_Doc Wrote:
(2015-07-24, 19:50)Namoi Wrote: Can't wait Big Grin Looks very nice ! I love the possibility to expand the info in particular.
I was just wondering if the black overlay around the posters is absolutely necessary. In the same idea, maybe the green overlay is a little to intrusive too. I don't know, maybe the selected movie should just have its poster a little bigger for emphasism, or maybe an option to use the coverflow style would do it as the selected movie is the only one not stretched and bigger too.

But anyway great work, it's classy for the least Big Grin

The back surround on the poster was to separate them slightly from the background. The green overlay is to show the focused item and it color code to whatever you set your font color to. I might look into a larger focused poster as an option but will see. It's on the list to look into. Coverflow I'm not going to add. I've like to keep Kodiflix & Showcase unique from each other and coverflow on Showcase is one way. Plus it looks like a massive amount of work. You never know but not right now, sorry.

(2015-07-24, 22:56)Legion455 Wrote:
(2015-07-24, 19:34)Mike_Doc Wrote: doobie do, de dum de dum, chicka chick ah. do wop de wop, la la laaaaa
dum de do dar do, tra la la.. umm bom bom.....

as Bruce Willlis would say:
Yippee ki-yay, mxxxxxxfxxxkerr! lol

now get me dat Arrayed KodiFlix!!!! Big Grin

Hi Hoe, Hi Hoe, it's off to work you go!!!!! roflmao

Your Arrayed request is something I would love to do Legion but right now I don't think I can skills wise. Plus to truely create the arrayed Kodi you have requested you effectively be a new skin i.e. KodiFlix skin that mirrors Netflix. I would love to do that but I definitely don't have the skills for a complete new skin, plus it would take a very long time to do! It's on the list to see if I can try and add some form of array to Kodiflix but please don't hold your breath on getting it, sorry Legion.

(2015-07-24, 23:05)shaktoo Wrote: Excellent work Mike_... Looks cool...
Would you add Clearart as an option/ button in Kodiflix ( instead of posters)
Also please add fake logo & discart for all viewtypes + Queue Movies function !!

Hmm, Clearart, might possibly add that but will need to think what the fallback is when no clearart exists? Yup, fake logo & discart is on list, but what views are missing fake disc art? thought most had it today?

Your queue movies is also on the list but right now no idea, still looking though

(2015-07-25, 04:31)bsoriano Wrote: Good evening Mike,

Would you consider changing the TriPanel view so that it looks like Phil65's, when you choose the BannerList viewtype option for TriPanel? His is the best implementation I have seen in terms of generating banners for movies that do not have them. I like the background he chooses, as well as the font choice and placement of the title in the generated banner.

Thank you for considering my request.

Regards,

Bart

Bart, I did a comparison and couldn't see much of a difference other than the font being used on some banners? can you show me screenshots of what Phil is doing differently to Madnox and I'll look into it some more?

Edit: Ok, I see a background difference now, will look into it.

Mike.
Mike, would it be a hard task to create an option to disable that black border, i don't mind the colored overlay for the selected movie as it's clearly states the focused movie.
I disabled them by myself (panel and panel2.png) and i also tried without the overlay but this last one is really needed if the poster focused doesn't expand or else.
I could try to create this option (removing the black borders), but without the actual knowledge to do it properly it would takes forever and probably clash with your way to do it :-(

Messages In This Thread
RE: Aeon Madnox - Beta Release - by Mike_Doc - 2015-06-29, 17:08
RE: Aeon Madnox - Beta Release - by Mike_Doc - 2015-06-29, 17:08
RE: Aeon Madnox - Beta Release - by Mike_Doc - 2015-06-29, 17:09
RE: Aeon Madnox - Beta Release - by Mike_Doc - 2015-06-29, 17:09
RE: Aeon Madnox - Beta Release - by Mike_Doc - 2015-06-29, 17:10
RE: Aeon Madnox - Beta Release - by Mike_Doc - 2015-06-29, 17:10
MADNOX FAQ - by schimi2k - 2015-06-29, 17:11
MADNOX HELP - by schimi2k - 2015-06-29, 17:12
RE: Aeon Madnox - Beta Release - by schimi2k - 2015-06-29, 17:12
RE: Aeon Madnox - Beta Release (for Isengard) - by Namoi - 2015-07-26, 22:08
refresh item - by bill1972 - 2016-03-08, 03:31