• 60(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
Latest update now on GIT

CHANGELOG 27/07/15 (Revision 0.0.5):

KodiFlix - New Clearart & DiscArt views.
KodiFlix updates - tidied up settings, new menu. Added Dim Control, Center Focus and Lower Info options.
RightList for Music update - thanks meowmoo.
tvshow problem in Episodes, List, Tri-Panel & RightList views corrected when one seaon and no season01-poster (I hope).
Build Fake Banner differently.
RCB Browser update - Thanks tocinilla & Slipass.
View updates:

Fanart list
Banners
BigFan
Episode
Wall

Language Flag corrections.
Additional bugs & fixes.

Some notes:

1) 'Layout View' may not work 0-100% first time, if so please select Landscape view below and then Layout view should be operational (I hope)
2) Center Focus is only on Poster views and can it seems get out of sync sometimes if you click through 'View Layout' quickly. Just reload from context menu and it should be ok.

I've hopefully uploaded everything required and attempt to test as much as I could, but if there's something missing / wrong / buggy then please just let me know as usual.

schimi and I hope you enjoy out latest update

Mike.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
Thanks guys :-D
Peek a boo. I Wonder what magic you guys could come up with if you was to take the new "KodiFlix" view and adapt it for the album level of the music library. I Can see a lot of potential in that view for music. Just the "Album" level. Not the track level. I am more than happy with my "Tri Panel" view at the track level.

Just an idea. Don't do it unless you are board one day.
Yeah again well done guys just getting better all the time Smile
9.1 Cinema Room htpc with Kodi Matrix & emby server~Epson EH-TW9300~Homemade 8ft pj screen~AVR~Yamaha RX-A3070~Speakers~Monitor Audio RX6 Fronts & RX Centre~RXFX Surrounds~250's Rears~180's Front Presence~BK XXLS400 Sub~8033C AntiMode~HarmonyOne

(2015-07-27, 20:15)Mike_Doc Wrote: Latest update now on GIT

CHANGELOG 27/07/15 (Revision 0.0.5):

KodiFlix - New Clearart & DiscArt views.
KodiFlix updates - tidied up settings, new menu. Added Dim Control, Center Focus and Lower Info options.
RightList for Music update - thanks meowmoo.
tvshow problem in Episodes, List, Tri-Panel & RightList views corrected when one seaon and no season01-poster (I hope).
Build Fake Banner differently.
RCB Browser update - Thanks tocinilla & Slipass.
View updates:

Fanart list
Banners
BigFan
Episode
Wall

Language Flag corrections.
Additional bugs & fixes.

Some notes:

1) 'Layout View' may not work 0-100% first time, if so please select Landscape view below and then Layout view should be operational (I hope)
2) Center Focus is only on Poster views and can it seems get out of sync sometimes if you click through 'View Layout' quickly. Just reload from context menu and it should be ok.

I've hopefully uploaded everything required and attempt to test as much as I could, but if there's something missing / wrong / buggy then please just let me know as usual.

shcimi and I hope you enjoy out latest update

Mike.

Thank you so much Mike & Shcimi!

Now I can go back to having TriPanel be my default view for movies, as it has everything I need, thank you! Smile

About the only thing I wish you could look at when you have some time is some of what is required for Kodi 16 compatibility, since there is a problem with side menus in MadNox in Kodi 16. When you select a view and go to viewtype options, in that new side menu the keyboard is unresponsive, and the menu remains drawn on the screen even though it is not active any more.

I klnow the codebases are most likely vastly different, but this is something already solved by Mike Silvo in Nox Silvo, and BigNoid in Nox 5.

Thank you so much guys for this awesome skin, and for being so responsive!

Regards,

Bart
Latest changes are the bomb team. I like how all the 'Special' switches are now in their own folder. Layout is getting just more and more fantastic with each update. The Lower Info switch off raises what needed to be raised in KodiFlix now. Luv it. Center List on is very nice. Hide background panel cleans it up too. And too much more to acknowledge. Diggin' on it big time! What is 'View Layout: Default' going to be?
Thank you!
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
(2015-07-27, 14:50)Mike_Doc Wrote: I follow this for adding my mame collection into RCB / Kodi

Mame offline

First: Thanks for the great update Mike.

I have no MAMA collection but tomorrow I will start a few trials and give you an answer.
Do you already have stored local artwork?
>>> Shcimi <<<
WHY LOOORDDDD OOOHHH WHYYYYY ?
No No No No No No No No No No

i take my gun now and hang myself... good bye world

greetings
SHCIMI
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
(2015-07-27, 22:22)bsoriano Wrote: Thank you so much Mike & Shcimi!

Now I can go back to having TriPanel be my default view for movies, as it has everything I need, thank you! Smile

About the only thing I wish you could look at when you have some time is some of what is required for Kodi 16 compatibility, since there is a problem with side menus in MadNox in Kodi 16. When you select a view and go to viewtype options, in that new side menu the keyboard is unresponsive, and the menu remains drawn on the screen even though it is not active any more.

I klnow the codebases are most likely vastly different, but this is something already solved by Mike Silvo in Nox Silvo, and BigNoid in Nox 5.

Thank you so much guys for this awesome skin, and for being so responsive!

Regards,

Bart

Will try to start looking @ V16 compatibility, if I ever get it fully v15 compatible Tongue

(2015-07-27, 22:22)brazen1 Wrote: Latest changes are the bomb team. I like how all the 'Special' switches are now in their own folder. Layout is getting just more and more fantastic with each update. The Lower Info switch off raises what needed to be raised in KodiFlix now. Luv it. Center List on is very nice. Hide background panel cleans it up too. And too much more to acknowledge. Diggin' on it big time! What is 'View Layout: Default' going to be?
Thank you!

View Layout : Default is just my wording for the original Posters view KodiFlix started out as, maybe I can change it to Posters but don't know if it causes problems switching values like that, will see.

(2015-07-27, 22:25)Slipass Wrote:
(2015-07-27, 14:50)Mike_Doc Wrote: I follow this for adding my mame collection into RCB / Kodi

Mame offline

First: Thanks for the great update Mike.

I have no MAMA collection but tomorrow I will start a few trials and give you an answer.
Do you already have stored local artwork?

I followed those instructions so I used emu movies to download all the artwork plus the roms have artwork as well I think so I have some form of local artwork for me mame collection.

Mike.
(2015-07-27, 22:32)schimi2k Wrote: >>> Shcimi <<<

greetings
SHCIMI

Sorry, again Undecided Confused Blush Undecided Blush Confused SadSad Undecided Smile Confused Tongue
View Layout : Default is just my wording for the original Posters view KodiFlix started out as, maybe I can change it to Posters but don't know if it causes problems switching values like that, will see.

Don't make any "problems". Everything's perfect. Don't touch it or I'll have to ask Shoeme2k to PM you.

(Edit)
Got way to quiet. I thought it was funny. We love you schimi : )
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
yeah...just laugh at me...
we will see who laugh in the end, when my friend "bat...s" is back Tongue HA !

hehe Rofl
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods

greetings
SHCIMI
I Loled myself :-D I generally end with Naomi for mine... which could be nice... if i was not equipped by two balls.

greetings
SHCIMI

So sorry! Will not happen again Sad

Regards,

Bart
(2015-07-27, 23:02)Namoi Wrote:

greetings
SHCIMI
I Loled myself :-D I generally end with Naomi for mine... which could be nice... if i was not equipped by two balls.

KKKKKKkkkkkk, maybe use a "_" after every letter?

Cheers and tks!
  • 60(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39