• 65(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
(2015-07-29, 22:40)65pippo Wrote:
(2015-07-29, 15:12)Namoi Wrote:
(2015-07-29, 14:19)neurosis13 Wrote: i noticed today that blur is working again, at least on my system with the latest update....

Just downloaded last one from github , still no blur Huh
Maybe I'm missing something ...

it works here.

maybe other users can confirm if it works on their system too ?
(2015-07-29, 23:45)neurosis13 Wrote:
(2015-07-29, 22:40)65pippo Wrote:
(2015-07-29, 15:12)Namoi Wrote:

Just downloaded last one from github , still no blur Huh
Maybe I'm missing something ...

it works here.

maybe other users can confirm if it works on their system too ?

Thanks for your feedback.
By the way , do you remember if there is a setting to look for which activate\deactivate blur effect ?
Or an addon which blur depends on ?
I don't get blur unless I enable the "Use ExtendedInfo for Movies and Shows" option.
i think someone said blur depends on the toolbox script ?
i am not aware of a setting to activate or deactivate blur.

it's really strange that it doesn't work for everyone.
not sure what my problem could be but in kodiflex when i go to view options

on my view layout i have default. it will not let me pick any other layouts. if i hit enter on default nothing comes up, no other menus, etc. i believe disc view and other views should be here right?

any idea what i need to turn on to get them to appear?
I asked this:

"brazen1 Wrote:
What is 'View Layout: Default' going to be?

And Mike replied:

View Layout : Default is just my wording for the original Posters view KodiFlix started out as, maybe I can change it to Posters but don't know if it causes problems switching values like that, will see.
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
First of all just want to thank you guys for all your hard work this skin is amazing. I have a question for you its not a bug so if you don't have time to answer I completely understand. Is there a way to disable the textured background on fanart in Movie and TV show views? Thanks again for the hard work you have put into this.
(2015-07-30, 03:51)brazen1 Wrote: I asked this:

"brazen1 Wrote:
What is 'View Layout: Default' going to be?

And Mike replied:

View Layout : Default is just my wording for the original Posters view KodiFlix started out as, maybe I can change it to Posters but don't know if it causes problems switching values like that, will see.

yeah, i assumed posters was the default layout. what am i missing how do i get to disc view, etc in kodiflex?
To those not getting the blurred background, are you on Windows? Wondering if it is platform specific or random Huh
I have issues with blur on my setup so I use an older version of the toolbox script.
(2015-07-30, 05:10)mikesilvo164 Wrote: To those not getting the blurred background, are you on Windows? Wondering if it is platform specific or random Huh
I have issues with blur on my setup so I use an older version of the toolbox script.

That did it for me mikesilvo164, thanks [windows]

Got the old on from here; http://ftp.bit.nl/pub/xbmc/addons/helix/script.toolbox/
Hi! I found small bug on virtual keyboard in russian layout. Please see screenshot.

My setup: Kodi Isengard 15.1RC1 from git, Arch Linux.
MediaCenter: Fractal Design Node 605/ASUS Maximus VI Extreme/i3-4170/nVidia GT1030x3@Deepcool V4000 Mod (Passive)/DD Cine v.6.5/Arch Linux Multiseat/Leia x 3/HP Media IR remote/T3-M Remote/Sony PS3 BD remote/PulseEight USB-CEC(AnyNet+)/3 LCDTV over HDMI/SONY MDR-HW700DS ;)
Hi knives,

As stated in the changelog there may be an issue with first time use of 'view layout'. Please select Landscape view below and then you should be able to correctly use 'View Layout'.

Mike.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
regarding blur, the latest edition of toolbox appears to be broken in connection to blue from what I can see in that thread and MikeSilvo has inquired about it but Phil has not replied yet on the issue.

It seems if you rollback toolbox it will work. You get blur when setting 'Use extendedinfo' as that goes to Phil65's scripts directly and for whatever reason it is working in there!!!

Mike.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
(2015-07-30, 05:10)mikesilvo164 Wrote: To those not getting the blurred background, are you on Windows? Wondering if it is platform specific or random Huh

I am on OS X

toolbox script seams to be 1.1.1

addon.xml:

<addon id="script.toolbox" name="ToolBox Script" version="1.1.1" provider-name="phil65">

works:

strange.... maybe there is a conflict with another add-on?

I'm on Win7 , blur is working only with Toolbox script 1.0.1 and not with last script from repo.
Thanks for the the trick !
  • 65(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39