• 70(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
(2015-08-03, 23:03)brazen1 Wrote: Anyone having any problems with 'Extras'?
It's probably just me but thought I'd check.

what problem are you having? i have the problem that even though i have it in my advanced settings it still tries to scan extras every time. luckily i only use NFO's so they don't show up

ahh...i see you replied. yes, i have the exact same problem as you. no problem with extras for a long time now they try to get scanned in every time. if i choose to use moviedb to scan in movies extras show, just tried it. using NFO's fixes it. i definitely have all my extras in the extras folder and settings are correct. weird problem
(2015-08-04, 15:49)bobrap Wrote: Well, it seems I'm in the same boat as Yousty. I also am not getting season posters in episode view. I remember I had them in the past, now I don't. Tried all the suggestions and still no joy. Must be something small that I'm missing.Huh

Seems that list and tri-panel views are showing season poster for me.

(2015-08-04, 18:54)knives of ice Wrote:
(2015-08-03, 23:03)brazen1 Wrote: Anyone having any problems with 'Extras'?
It's probably just me but thought I'd check.

what problem are you having? i have the problem that even though i have it in my advanced settings it still tries to scan extras every time. luckily i only use NFO's so they don't show up

ahh...i see you replied. yes, i have the exact same problem as you. no problem with extras for a long time now they try to get scanned in every time. if i choose to use moviedb to scan in movies extras show, just tried it. using NFO's fixes it. i definitely have all my extras in the extras folder and settings are correct. weird problem

i have reset my sql database and readd all my movies and tv shows - i have on al possible views SEASON Posters and i have no extras scraped ! i only use " LOCAL " as scraper - no tvdb or tmdb
so - if you dont have any season posters - you have maybe no local season posters in your folder and extras problem is maybe because of using tmdb scraper
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
Hi , Very nice work !!
Just a simple question... i think,
How i can IncreaseRating or decrease an audio track on fullscreen visualisation ?

The up or down arrow not work .

thx in advance
Do you have same issues with confluence (assuming you spoke about remote/keyboard controls? )
yeah, i haven't checked but i bet this extras problem can't be related to the skin. probably an Isengard issue that he needs to update. i haven't looked into it much since i use NFO files for all my movies and its not effecting me, i just changed to confirm extras would scan in if you don't use nfo. i noticed it cause you can see EXTRAS scanning if you try to add new files
I have season posters in the list view and tri-panel, not in right list or episode views. I also only use "local info only".
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
(2015-08-04, 21:52)bobrap Wrote: I have season posters in the list view and tri-panel, not in right list or episode views. I also only use "local info only".

do you have the latest git version ? ive checked here on 3 pcs and i have everywhere season poster on level 3...
2 mysql and one local database...
did you check maybe other nox 4 mods besides madnox with one guisettings.xml ?
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

(2015-08-04, 22:27)schimi2k Wrote:
(2015-08-04, 21:52)bobrap Wrote: I have season posters in the list view and tri-panel, not in right list or episode views. I also only use "local info only".

do you have the latest git version ? ive checked here on 3 pcs and i have everywhere season poster on level 3...

Yes, latest git, madnox is only skin installed using local db. Is there anything that needs to be installed for the season posters in episode view? Like I said earlier, I've had them before, so I'm thinking I may have left something out when I did a new install.
(2015-08-04, 22:42)bobrap Wrote:
(2015-08-04, 22:27)schimi2k Wrote:

Yes, latest git, madnox is only skin installed using local db. Is there anything that needs to be installed for the season posters in episode view? Like I said earlier, I've had them before, so I'm thinking I may have left something out when I did a new install.

you dont need special addons or so... and when it works on list and tri its realy weird ... sometimes such "weird" problems happens from time to time...one time you boot up kodi everything is okay, next time you see some strange problems ... next day its gone again... thats one problem mike and me are struggle with - when i send mike some bugs he told me " its everything okay here " - when i start my kodi again and go to that problem "sometimes" the problem is gone and nobody knows why...
in your case my ideas are all posted... when you have the season poster local saved ( and on this end you should have everything right, when list and tri is working ) ... i have realy no idea buddy
sorry

Not a problem, thanks for trying. I'll post when they magically appear again! Rofl
Hi , Very nice work !!
Just a simple question... i think,
How i can IncreaseRating or decrease an audio track on fullscreen visualisation ?

The up or down arrow not work .

thx in advance
(2015-08-04, 21:27)Namoi Wrote: Do you have same issues with confluence (assuming you spoke about remote/keyboard controls? )

its OK the Keymap changed, now its pageup and down, and now works with madnox (and all skin.)

edit: 2- is it possible to increase delay of magasine (musicland) for long biographie it will be interesting? or tell me how i can change this delay if its just a line ,)
and also the lyrics its over the widget info artist biograpy, just on thumb, its possible to cut the thumb artist for no lyrics over ? see pic

Thx again for your Work Smile
I too have seen a change from Season posters at the level 3 on the "episode view" for TV Shows. Now I know I have them all in the right place. But I do seem to remember a few pages back that somebody was having issues trying to get Season posters to work, As they was working for me just fine,. I did point out some tips to help/her get them working. Then some skin updates happened and I don't have the details to hand but one of the Skin Devs made some changes to fix that issue for that user. But now it has broke what was working fine before for me.

To elaborate, All Posters at the Episode level (level 3 TV shows) in episode view have now defaulted back to the main poster for that TV show instead of showing what was say Season 3 of Doctor Who poster.

I am on Win7 64x Pro with Kodi 15. Latest Git Madnox as of this post.
hmmmm i will delete today my thumbs folder and my textures.db as well and check again... when so many ppl have problems with it, then it must something wrong...
will report back

(2015-08-05, 06:44)Oddsodz Wrote: I too have seen a change from Season posters at the level 3 on the "episode view" for TV Shows. Now I know I have them all in the right place. But I do seem to remember a few pages back that somebody was having issues trying to get Season posters to work, As they was working for me just fine,. I did point out some tips to help/her get them working. Then some skin updates happened and I don't have the details to hand but one of the Skin Devs made some changes to fix that issue for that user. But now it has broke what was working fine before for me.

To elaborate, All Posters at the Episode level (level 3 TV shows) in episode view have now defaulted back to the main poster for that TV show instead of showing what was say Season 3 of Doctor Who poster.

I am on Win7 64x Pro with Kodi 15. Latest Git Madnox as of this post.

Hi,

The mod I did recently for season posters was to add a fallback option, people were stating that when you only had one season then it did not display the season poster so I built in a fallback to display the show poster when no season poster. This should not have affected general season poster displaying and when testing it did not appear to either.

If you have your folders built correctly and your files named correctly and placed in the correct folder then you should get season posters just like a lot of people do. schimi's FAQ's has all the details you need to get everything correct.

If you do have everything built to the correct level regarding folders and files, then we need to look at your kodi setup, it might be an idea to rescrape a show that is being problematic in showing season posters, you can do either local to use your nfo's or from on-line and then after that press 'c' on the show and select get artwork and depending on how AD is configured this will either use local artwork or download artwork again for the show.

After doing that, then please press I for Info, then select extras and then choose art, then there should be an option for seasonposters. Please select that and then whatever you have downloaded already and assigned should appear first in the list, but if it doesn't look correct then perhaps scroll through the options and then re-download the relevant season posters.

Everything connected to this has is very specific, from the location of the season posters to the name of them as there is no listitem available in Kodi, ther is one but only available in the info screen!!!, so I have to actively build the path to the actual file / image in the folder, which is looking in a specific place i.e. the main show folder, say "24" and specific names,

If, after all this you still don't get season posters @ episode level i.e. level 3 then please start including screenshots of various parts of your config, i.e. the actual show folder and the contents of it, the relevant views and info from kodi that isn't working, the choose art >> season posters window etc. etc. also info on you OS, Kodi Version etc. etc. i.e. please be as detailed as possible on the issue you are having. I know some of you have done this already and thanks for that.

Unfortunately, I cannot look into this until at the earliest the weekend, but I will put it at the top of the list and look into it when I can should it still be an issue, which I presume it will.

Mike
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
STATUS REPORT:
2 player inside my SQL Database - both fresh sql database from yesterday, fresh kodi dx11 install - both windows 10 - both with clean thumbnail folder and clean textures.db !!!

BOTH have season posters !! level 2 and 3

1 player with local database - clean thumbnail folder and clean texture.db - kodi 15 final ( not yet dx11 ) and windows 10 - SEASON POSTERS working

watch gallery

u can see on my date - the screenshots are fresh and its the latest madnox

so its impossible to find out that problem, when i dont have it Sad sorry

like mike say - if you have those problems we need screenshots - Source folder, image setting ( like my first image )
i am using the same naming like i post in my how to ...

• 70(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39