Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
(2015-08-05, 08:46)Mike_Doc Wrote:
(2015-08-05, 06:44)Oddsodz Wrote: I too have seen a change from Season posters at the level 3 on the "episode view" for TV Shows. Now I know I have them all in the right place. But I do seem to remember a few pages back that somebody was having issues trying to get Season posters to work, As they was working for me just fine,. I did point out some tips to help/her get them working. Then some skin updates happened and I don't have the details to hand but one of the Skin Devs made some changes to fix that issue for that user. But now it has broke what was working fine before for me.

To elaborate, All Posters at the Episode level (level 3 TV shows) in episode view have now defaulted back to the main poster for that TV show instead of showing what was say Season 3 of Doctor Who poster.

I am on Win7 64x Pro with Kodi 15. Latest Git Madnox as of this post.

Hi,

The mod I did recently for season posters was to add a fallback option, people were stating that when you only had one season then it did not display the season poster so I built in a fallback to display the show poster when no season poster. This should not have affected general season poster displaying and when testing it did not appear to either.

If you have your folders built correctly and your files named correctly and placed in the correct folder then you should get season posters just like a lot of people do. schimi's FAQ's has all the details you need to get everything correct.

If you do have everything built to the correct level regarding folders and files, then we need to look at your kodi setup, it might be an idea to rescrape a show that is being problematic in showing season posters, you can do either local to use your nfo's or from on-line and then after that press 'c' on the show and select get artwork and depending on how AD is configured this will either use local artwork or download artwork again for the show.

After doing that, then please press I for Info, then select extras and then choose art, then there should be an option for seasonposters. Please select that and then whatever you have downloaded already and assigned should appear first in the list, but if it doesn't look correct then perhaps scroll through the options and then re-download the relevant season posters.

Everything connected to this has is very specific, from the location of the season posters to the name of them as there is no listitem available in Kodi, ther is one but only available in the info screen!!!, so I have to actively build the path to the actual file / image in the folder, which is looking in a specific place i.e. the main show folder, say "24" and specific names,

If, after all this you still don't get season posters @ episode level i.e. level 3 then please start including screenshots of various parts of your config, i.e. the actual show folder and the contents of it, the relevant views and info from kodi that isn't working, the choose art >> season posters window etc. etc. also info on you OS, Kodi Version etc. etc. i.e. please be as detailed as possible on the issue you are having. I know some of you have done this already and thanks for that.

Unfortunately, I cannot look into this until at the earliest the weekend, but I will put it at the top of the list and look into it when I can should it still be an issue, which I presume it will.

Mike

Hi Mike.
For my TV series Third level use triple panel, poster season is absent, this happens with the latest update from Git 07/27/15 (Revision 0.0.5)

Instead, with the penultimate update from Git 07/23/15 (Revision 0.0.4) Posters Season Third level work properly.
So, I do not think in my case is due to incorrect folder structure series.

Maybe, just maybe .... something broke?!?! just my opinion.

Titrated
Folder: TV - subfolder TV series (Lost) - Sub-folder level 2 (Lost Season 1) inside the video file.

a greeting.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Aeon Madnox - Beta Release - by Mike_Doc - 2015-06-29, 17:08
RE: Aeon Madnox - Beta Release - by Mike_Doc - 2015-06-29, 17:08
RE: Aeon Madnox - Beta Release - by Mike_Doc - 2015-06-29, 17:09
RE: Aeon Madnox - Beta Release - by Mike_Doc - 2015-06-29, 17:09
RE: Aeon Madnox - Beta Release - by Mike_Doc - 2015-06-29, 17:10
RE: Aeon Madnox - Beta Release - by Mike_Doc - 2015-06-29, 17:10
MADNOX FAQ - by schimi2k - 2015-06-29, 17:11
MADNOX HELP - by schimi2k - 2015-06-29, 17:12
RE: Aeon Madnox - Beta Release - by schimi2k - 2015-06-29, 17:12
RE: Aeon Madnox - Beta Release (for Isengard) - by gotham_x - 2015-08-05, 12:02