• 74(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
Hi Rastan,

Thanks for the bug report, never used the mixed widgets, but will set them up so the error can be corrected. Yes, it's on the improvements list to update widgets somehow, if I ever learn how widgets work now! Confused

Andy, yes I'll do the coding soon to check for atmos logo, schimi just did the gfx side of it.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
Hi Everyone,

I would like to let you know that meowmoo has kindly accepted my offer and joined the team and will help out when he can. He's done some great work recently on the music viz side of things and we
look forward to his help and contributions in the future.

Mike.
well... all of the nice guys here are kind of our team, but meowmoo is now in our inner circle Smile

welcome buddy
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
(2015-08-07, 03:14)bobrap Wrote: Now I'm completely confused. I've made no changes to my system since my earlier post about season posters and, voila, I now have season posters. Gremlins, I tell you, gremlins!

thats what i post before... i think some of those "gremlins" are realy part of the image cache of kodi... thats why i delete my textures.db, thumbnails folder and if its still dont work, i clean my sql database too ! and reboot at least 2x my WHOLE PC ! not only kodi...

and even then its not 100% sure that it work right away...

like i say... thats one huge problem we struggle with Sad
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

Yes, we have some great people helping us improve this skin. Thank you to all of you for using Madnox and for letting us know what is wrong and / or what you would like to see in Madnox. We will always attempt to fix problems / add suggestions to Madnox.

Mike.
Just a curiosity, in Sets Film (Collections) I noticed that if in my own collections sets one Footage that is part of a trilogy, is equally as icon corresponds complete trilogy although I miss the various movies to complete the trilogy. Indeed, for example, a movie that just came out for a year and being part of a new trilogy is equally represented... is this normal?
As I said, just my Curiosity.
Hi gotham, generally yes but it depends on how you scrape your film either via external media manager or internal kodi scraper.

Generally when a new film is known to be part of a collection then websites like tmdb will have the collection name against the film, so when it is scraped this info is pulled into either the .nfo file or kodi. You can for instance if you use universal movie scraper de-activate this option in the config for that add-on so it would not scrape the collection info, don't know if you could do the same in whatever media manager you use if you do use one.

I sometimes have sets which are just one film due to how it has been scraped and I generally just remove the film from the set. I only build sets when I have multiple films for the set and when there is good enough artwork for the set i.e. a poster and logo, otherwise the films stay separate in my Kodi.

Also, Kodi itself doesn't create a set until more than one film is assigned to it, so if you add one film it will look in your library like a normal film, name artwork etc. but will also show up in movie sets as it is defined as a set, not until you add another does Kodi then create the set and effectively remove the 2 single entries in your library and create a new one for the set.

I think and hope this answered your question?

Mike.
Thank you for the comprehensive response, all my movies and TV series have NFO files and are scraped externally by AD, NFO files created for the film by MediaElch and for my TV show, just use Ember Media Manager

In fact I had it for about ten collections that is represented as a collection, I had to eliminate these individual movies representing various collections from the database of Kodi.
I thought of a solution of code to edit ...
Question, when scraped NFO files to a new inserimeto of collection, in theory should rippresentarsi this problem for collections incomplete ...?
(2015-08-05, 09:47)Mike_Doc Wrote:
(2015-08-05, 09:45)schimi2k Wrote:
(2015-08-05, 09:37)bortek Wrote: Thank you for this skin this is exactly what I needed! Just a very small bug I noticed. The Passthrough label looks awful.
Keep the good work!

can you give me a screenshot please ? dont know what you mean with passthrough label ?! - thx

should have known Tongue

Oh sorry for my poor english. I meant the label that appears on the upright side corner when the passthrough audio system is activated. I hope you understand what I mean. The text "Passtrough" doesn't fit in its own background.

Code:
Enable passthrough    Select to enable the passthrough audio options for playback of encoded audio such as Dolby Digital

I mean the little icon that appears on the movie when this option is enabled
HTPC homemade - BOX SilverStone Lascala LC17 - CPU Intel Core i3-3220T (2.8 GHz) - CM ASRock B75 Pro3 - HD Crucial M4 64 Go - CG ASUS GeForce GT 610 Low Profile 1 GB - RAM Corsair Vengeance Low Profile Blue Series 4 Go (2x2 Go) DDR3 1600 MHz CL9 - POWER Be Quiet! Power 7 400 W 80PLUS - REMOTE Harmony 650 - Frodo 12.2 XBMCbuntu Aeon-Nox 4.1.9 - MacPro 2010 - SMB
Thanks bortek, no problem on your english. a screenshot is usually easier to id where the problem is, but we'll look into it anyway.
(2015-08-07, 10:14)bortek Wrote:
(2015-08-05, 09:47)Mike_Doc Wrote:
(2015-08-05, 09:45)schimi2k Wrote: can you give me a screenshot please ? dont know what you mean with passthrough label ?! - thx

should have known Tongue

Oh sorry for my poor english. I meant the label that appears on the upright side corner when the passthrough audio system is activated. I hope you understand what I mean. The text "Passtrough" doesn't fit in its own background.

Code:
Enable passthrough    Select to enable the passthrough audio options for playback of encoded audio such as Dolby Digital

i thought this label is not used anymore ?! it should be disabled already in shednox... will check it out later
but i know now what you mean Wink

(2015-08-07, 10:38)schimi2k Wrote:
(2015-08-07, 10:14)bortek Wrote:
(2015-08-05, 09:47)Mike_Doc Wrote: should have known Tongue

Code:

i thought this label is not used anymore ?! it should be disabled already in shednox... will check it out later
but i know now what you mean Wink
Thank you. I have a dedicated PC with Openelec. Is there a way to do a screenshot in Kodi only with a remote ?
HTPC homemade - BOX SilverStone Lascala LC17 - CPU Intel Core i3-3220T (2.8 GHz) - CM ASRock B75 Pro3 - HD Crucial M4 64 Go - CG ASUS GeForce GT 610 Low Profile 1 GB - RAM Corsair Vengeance Low Profile Blue Series 4 Go (2x2 Go) DDR3 1600 MHz CL9 - POWER Be Quiet! Power 7 400 W 80PLUS - REMOTE Harmony 650 - Frodo 12.2 XBMCbuntu Aeon-Nox 4.1.9 - MacPro 2010 - SMB
I presume you would have to map a remote key to ctrl+S which is usually the kodi standard for getting a screenshot, the file image is generally create in the /kodi main directory.
(2015-08-07, 02:08)Rastan Wrote: Many thanks for the great work you guys are doing on this skin! Blush

I have found a bug that you may or may not know about concerning the mixed TV show widget on the homescreen.

When you select featured...

The episode descriptions are misaligned

This also applies to the mixed movies widget and the mixed music widget.

I know you guys are still bug squashing but was just wondering if you guys are planning on introducing any of the new widgets Phil has introduced to his skin. Such as for Youtube sources and Tract trending etc. I would LOVE to see that in your skin!

Keep up the good work! Big Grin

EDIT

Running on Windows 10
Kodi 15.0 – Isengard

thx 4 info Rastan
i pushed the fixed files to mike - will be available on next update Smile

(2015-08-07, 10:14)bortek Wrote: Oh sorry for my poor english. I meant the label that appears on the upright side corner when the passthrough audio system is activated. I hope you understand what I mean. The text "Passtrough" doesn't fit in its own background.

Code:

is fixed now - will be visible on next git merge by mike

thx 4 info Smile

( also change the volume info a bit... )

cheers

• 74(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39