• 81(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
(2015-08-13, 16:26)BugRaider84 Wrote: Changes:
- Changed the duration from 000m into 0h 00m (changes done in the duration script)

Hi what and where do you have to change to get 0h 00m? cheers
9.1 Cinema Room htpc with Kodi Matrix & emby server~Epson EH-TW9300~Homemade 8ft pj screen~AVR~Yamaha RX-A3070~Speakers~Monitor Audio RX6 Fronts & RX Centre~RXFX Surrounds~250's Rears~180's Front Presence~BK XXLS400 Sub~8033C AntiMode~HarmonyOne

(2015-08-13, 16:26)BugRaider84 Wrote: ...

Please note that I'm not a coder, I just simply work by trial and error. I don't speak any programming languages whatsoever so with this I'm basically at the brink of my skills Tongue

hehe like all of us Wink ( except mike... mike is some levels ahead of me )

Changes:
- Moved all 6 flags to the left into 2 rows >>> could get problems with the other option variables
- Modified the shadow for even more visible fanart >>> the diffused images are not finished yet ! i will fix them when mike is done with kodiflix and then i do the last polish with gfx
- Moved the imdb rating underneath the poster >>> maybe an idea... looks not bad hehe
- Centered the info line (Year/Stars/hhmm) >>> not bad
- Changed the duration from 000m into 0h 00m (changes done in the duration script) >>> i think this will be done on final kodiflix - after a quick check i must say, that i already have it in H:M
- Moved language flags to the top right corner >>> this is the only thing i realy DONT LIKE ! - sorry
- Deleted showcase spot >>> maybe an idea for our BUTTON-MIKE Wink enable/disable the spot
- Adjusted the size of MPAA and AspectRatio flags >>> see nr.2 - the final sizes etc will be fixed on final polishing ^^

thx for your work Smile the problem is - mike is working on this skin atm - so the other of us leave our hands of it, because when we mix all our ideas, we have total chaos Wink
so we need to wait to mike until he is happy with it ( and he have all the time he need ! ) and THEN me or maybe meowmoo will take it and check what is still to do or to polish ( you can call it "simple last work" ) - on this final step i will make fitting diffused images and check the sizes/aspects positions etc ... all the small, not soo important things ... just the polish work
but now we can see some ideas of you, and we will see if we use maybe some of it Wink ( but not the language icons in top right corner ! hehe )

so, please be patient until mike is finished - right now we are working on something else Wink u need from time to time some new code on your screen to get your head clean >> kodiflix is still in DEV !

Hope you like it Smile

hmmmm
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
(2015-08-13, 16:43)wints Wrote:
- Changed the duration from 000m into 0h 00m (changes done in the duration script)

Hi wints,

1. You'll need this scrips: duration script
2. after installing the script open this file with your text editor (python should work to, but I simply do it with the txt editor Tongue): kodi/addons/script.duration-master/default.py
3. Do the changes I posted here: 2073755 (post) -- It should be somewhere around line 23 if I remember correctly
4. save the txt file and restart kodi
5. enjoy Smile
Hi Bugs,

send me the xml(s) and if you haven't commented your changes then if possible some more info on what you've done and where. Then I'll look into your changes and see what I can pull into the main Kodixflix view via new switces, if I can that is.

Always open to improvements / user changes and we'll use them we we think they add to the skin and don't deter too much from Madnox keeping it's uniqueness and of course if it can be control by a switch so that each user can choose to utilize the change or not.

Duration script is already coded into most of Madnox, think it is in Kodflix already, you just need to install the addon.

Mike.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
(2015-08-13, 16:51)schimi2k Wrote:
(2015-08-13, 16:26)BugRaider84 Wrote: ...

Please note that I'm not a coder, I just simply work by trial and error. I don't speak any programming languages whatsoever so with this I'm basically at the brink of my skills

hehe like all of us ( except mike... mike is some levels ahead of me )

Changes:
- Moved all 6 flags to the left into 2 rows >>> could get problems with the other option variables
yeah I already observed that, but as I mentioned I did these changes only for myself and I simply don't use the other variables Tongue
- Modified the shadow for even more visible fanart >>> the diffused images are not finished yet ! i will fix them when mike is done with kodiflix and then i do the last polish with gfx
didnt intend on putting pressure or dislike on you guys in any way, simply an idea Smile
- Moved the imdb rating underneath the poster >>> maybe an idea... looks not bad hehe
I was looking for a different place because in the info line underneath the logo there is already an indication for the average rating in form of stars and almost next to it the imdb rating. I thought they should be a bit more separated Wink btw. maybe, when you're doing the polishing work there might be the possibility of half full stars?
- Centered the info line (Year/Stars/hhmm) >>> not bad
after moving the imdb rating this had to be done
- Changed the duration from 000m into 0h 00m (changes done in the duration script) >>> i think this will be done on final kodiflix - after a quick check i must say, that i already have it in H:M
manual for this just before this post, I added a space between hours and minutes. IMO it looks a bit more organic
- Moved language flags to the top right corner >>> this is the only thing i realy DONT LIKE ! - sorry
haha I love it, already did that with shednox, but as always: likings differ...
- Deleted showcase spot >>> maybe an idea for our BUTTON-MIKE Wink enable/disable the spot
this was actually a workaround... because if you change the option "center focus" on/off the focus doesn't change to the focus position (if disabled). This is of course because there is (so far) no "second" spot image and a reference to that image in the xml, but as I mentioned I'm not a coder so the only chance I had with my skills was to delete the whole thing Wink
- Adjusted the size of MPAA and AspectRatio flags >>> see nr.2 - the final sizes etc will be fixed on final polishing ^^
Yeah I did that because the colored logos I got are a bit weird size wise, so I actually changed the pictures themselves, not only the measurements in the xml. If you'd like them I can pack them in a zip and mail them to you if you like... less work for you...

thx for your work Smile the problem is - mike is working on this skin atm - so the other of us leave our hands of it, because when we mix all our ideas, we have total chaos Wink
so we need to wait to mike until he is happy with it ( and he have all the time he need ! ) and THEN me or maybe meowmoo will take it and check what is still to do or to polish ( you can call it "simple last work" ) - on this final step i will make fitting diffused images and check the sizes/aspects positions etc ... all the small, not soo important things ... just the polish work
but now we can see some ideas of you, and we will see if we use maybe some of it Wink ( but not the language icons in top right corner ! hehe )
no worries.
I didn't want to create chaos with my post, so again if you feel this is (atm) unnecessary "spam" I won't be offended if you say so. I simply wanted to show what was swirling around in my mind and honestly I would've never even done it if I wouldn't love the work you do guys. IMHO this is by lightyears the best skin ever!

so, please be patient until mike is finished - right now we are working on something else Wink u need from time to time some new code on your screen to get your head clean >> kodiflix is still in DEV !

Again, no pressure intended. I know this is a progress that needs time and only works in a specific order. You guys do this in your free time without benefit except some nice words from the community and I highly appreciate that. I just wanted to participate a bit and give some input on ideas. If they make it or not is not important for me. I just think it is always good to have as many perspectives as possible to choose from Smile

Hope you like it Smile

hmmmm
hmmmm what? Tongue
(2015-08-13, 17:03)Mike_Doc Wrote: Hi Bugs,

send me the xml(s) and if you haven't commented your changes then if possible some more info on what you've done and where. Then I'll look into your changes and see what I can pull into the main Kodixflix view via new switces, if I can that is.

Always open to improvements / user changes and we'll use them we we think they add to the skin and don't deter too much from Madnox keeping it's uniqueness and of course if it can be control by a switch so that each user can choose to utilize the change or not.

Duration script is already coded into most of Madnox, think it is in Kodflix already, you just need to install the addon.

Mike.

Hi Mike,

please let me know how I can "comment" in the xml files to make life easier for us.
also please let me know (pm?) how I can send you the xml file

I did the changes inside the duration script's default.py... I added the m for minutes (couldn't find that before) and added a space between the hours and minutes to make it look a bit more organic if you know what I mean Wink
(2015-08-13, 17:36)BugRaider84 Wrote: ...

hmmmm what? Tongue

hehe i had a delicious ice cream when i wrote it Smile that was realy hmmmmm yummi Wink
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
(2015-08-13, 16:55)BugRaider84 Wrote:
(2015-08-13, 16:43)wints Wrote:

Hi wints,

1. You'll need this scrips: duration script
2. after installing the script open this file with your text editor (python should work to, but I simply do it with the txt editor Tongue): kodi/addons/script.duration-master/default.py
3. Do the changes I posted here: 2073755 (post) -- It should be somewhere around line 23 if I remember correctly
4. save the txt file and restart kodi
5. enjoy Smile

Cheers mate Smile
9.1 Cinema Room htpc with Kodi Matrix & emby server~Epson EH-TW9300~Homemade 8ft pj screen~AVR~Yamaha RX-A3070~Speakers~Monitor Audio RX6 Fronts & RX Centre~RXFX Surrounds~250's Rears~180's Front Presence~BK XXLS400 Sub~8033C AntiMode~HarmonyOne

(2015-08-13, 19:22)schimi2k Wrote:
(2015-08-13, 17:36)BugRaider84 Wrote: hmmmm what? Tongue
hehe i had a delicious ice cream when i wrote it Smile that was realy hmmmmm yummi Wink
hahaha
I'm going for some now Big Grin

(2015-08-13, 19:37)wints Wrote: Cheers mate Smile
no worries mate Smile
Great work so far Smile

I made some modifications to the latest Addon Wall View for my own use, I added a frame around the fanart, made movie logos allot bigger and decked out the episode view. If there is any interest, let me know and I'll post it.

Movie View:

Episode View:

Note: I don't use the Season view for TV shows (as to me It's just a extra click) so that view remains unchanged.

UPDATE:

I added a back background when a video is playing so if the video is not 16:9 you wont see the fantart behind it

Without black background:

With black background:

EDIT: Here is the download:

I made 40 extra frames to choose from, just find one you like, name it frame.png and replace the one in the media folder.

Download from Mega
My Madnox Mods | Nox Version Guide
---------------------------------------------------------------
Movie Logo Requests | Studio Logo Requests
Logo's Made So Far:
Yeah that looks well mate don't know about the gold colour but a frame around the image is the way to go Wink

(2015-08-14, 21:39)wints Wrote: Yeah that looks well mate don't know about the gold colour but a frame around the image is the way to go Wink

Well, its easy to change the frame color, or you can find one you like on the net and use it instead.. I made a bunch for you Smile

I know the episode decorations are not for everyone but as I mentioned it was just made for my own use. I did however label and mark everything I did and changed in the file so its easy to find what you don't like and changed it if you know how.

Anyway here it is, I made 40 extra frames for you to choose from, just find one you like, name it frame.png and replace the one in the media folder.

Download from Mega
Logo's Made So Far:
Image I want to centralize the font to the bar, what do i need to edit ?
(2015-08-14, 20:55)ShadowTek Wrote: Great work so far Smile

I made some modifications to the latest Addon Wall View for my own use, I added a frame around the fanart, made movie logos allot bigger and decked out the episode view. If there is any interest, let me know and I'll post it.

I added a back background when a video is playing so if the video is not 16:9 you wont see the fantart behind it

EDIT: Here is the download:

I made 40 extra frames to choose from, just find one you like, name it frame.png and replace the one in the media folder.

Download from Mega

That looks great, I downloaded the pack, will look at implementing it tonight, Cheers!
Would be a nice addition to Madnox.
(2015-08-15, 00:07)Temujin Wrote: That looks great, I downloaded the pack, will look at implementing it tonight, Cheers!
Would be a nice addition to Madnox.

Thanks, on that note.. heres a better looking "less over the top" episode frame:
right click and save, then just name it episode frame.png and overwrite the one in the media folder..
Logo's Made So Far:
  • 81(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39