Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
(2015-08-13, 16:51)schimi2k Wrote:
(2015-08-13, 16:26)BugRaider84 Wrote: ...

Please note that I'm not a coder, I just simply work by trial and error. I don't speak any programming languages whatsoever so with this I'm basically at the brink of my skills

hehe like all of us ( except mike... mike is some levels ahead of me )

Changes:
- Moved all 6 flags to the left into 2 rows >>> could get problems with the other option variables
yeah I already observed that, but as I mentioned I did these changes only for myself and I simply don't use the other variables Tongue
- Modified the shadow for even more visible fanart >>> the diffused images are not finished yet ! i will fix them when mike is done with kodiflix and then i do the last polish with gfx
didnt intend on putting pressure or dislike on you guys in any way, simply an idea Smile
- Moved the imdb rating underneath the poster >>> maybe an idea... looks not bad hehe
I was looking for a different place because in the info line underneath the logo there is already an indication for the average rating in form of stars and almost next to it the imdb rating. I thought they should be a bit more separated Wink btw. maybe, when you're doing the polishing work there might be the possibility of half full stars?
- Centered the info line (Year/Stars/hhmm) >>> not bad
after moving the imdb rating this had to be done
- Changed the duration from 000m into 0h 00m (changes done in the duration script) >>> i think this will be done on final kodiflix - after a quick check i must say, that i already have it in H:M
manual for this just before this post, I added a space between hours and minutes. IMO it looks a bit more organic
- Moved language flags to the top right corner >>> this is the only thing i realy DONT LIKE ! - sorry
haha I love it, already did that with shednox, but as always: likings differ...
- Deleted showcase spot >>> maybe an idea for our BUTTON-MIKE Wink enable/disable the spot
this was actually a workaround... because if you change the option "center focus" on/off the focus doesn't change to the focus position (if disabled). This is of course because there is (so far) no "second" spot image and a reference to that image in the xml, but as I mentioned I'm not a coder so the only chance I had with my skills was to delete the whole thing Wink
- Adjusted the size of MPAA and AspectRatio flags >>> see nr.2 - the final sizes etc will be fixed on final polishing ^^
Yeah I did that because the colored logos I got are a bit weird size wise, so I actually changed the pictures themselves, not only the measurements in the xml. If you'd like them I can pack them in a zip and mail them to you if you like... less work for you...

thx for your work Smile the problem is - mike is working on this skin atm - so the other of us leave our hands of it, because when we mix all our ideas, we have total chaos Wink
so we need to wait to mike until he is happy with it ( and he have all the time he need ! ) and THEN me or maybe meowmoo will take it and check what is still to do or to polish ( you can call it "simple last work" ) - on this final step i will make fitting diffused images and check the sizes/aspects positions etc ... all the small, not soo important things ... just the polish work
but now we can see some ideas of you, and we will see if we use maybe some of it Wink ( but not the language icons in top right corner ! hehe )
no worries.
I didn't want to create chaos with my post, so again if you feel this is (atm) unnecessary "spam" I won't be offended if you say so. I simply wanted to show what was swirling around in my mind and honestly I would've never even done it if I wouldn't love the work you do guys. IMHO this is by lightyears the best skin ever!

so, please be patient until mike is finished - right now we are working on something else Wink u need from time to time some new code on your screen to get your head clean >> kodiflix is still in DEV !

Again, no pressure intended. I know this is a progress that needs time and only works in a specific order. You guys do this in your free time without benefit except some nice words from the community and I highly appreciate that. I just wanted to participate a bit and give some input on ideas. If they make it or not is not important for me. I just think it is always good to have as many perspectives as possible to choose from Smile

Hope you like it Smile

hmmmm
hmmmm what? Tongue

Messages In This Thread
RE: Aeon Madnox - Beta Release - by Mike_Doc - 2015-06-29, 17:08
RE: Aeon Madnox - Beta Release - by Mike_Doc - 2015-06-29, 17:08
RE: Aeon Madnox - Beta Release - by Mike_Doc - 2015-06-29, 17:09
RE: Aeon Madnox - Beta Release - by Mike_Doc - 2015-06-29, 17:09
RE: Aeon Madnox - Beta Release - by Mike_Doc - 2015-06-29, 17:10
RE: Aeon Madnox - Beta Release - by Mike_Doc - 2015-06-29, 17:10
MADNOX FAQ - by schimi2k - 2015-06-29, 17:11
MADNOX HELP - by schimi2k - 2015-06-29, 17:12
RE: Aeon Madnox - Beta Release - by schimi2k - 2015-06-29, 17:12
RE: Aeon Madnox - Beta Release (for Isengard) - by BugRaider84 - 2015-08-13, 17:36
refresh item - by bill1972 - 2016-03-08, 03:31
Keyboard Autocompletion - by JinNJuice - 2016-03-19, 00:26
System Infoline - by reksp13 - 2016-04-09, 05:20
https://imageshack.com/my/images - by spook61 - 2016-04-14, 17:55
https://imageshack.com/my/images - by spook61 - 2016-04-14, 18:01
Leia - Madnox Problems - by Picard - 2017-06-22, 04:15
VideoLyrics - by Pr.Sinister - 2018-04-05, 23:40
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39