• 83(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
(2015-08-15, 13:37)schimi2k Wrote:
(2015-08-15, 11:14)wints Wrote: Any ideas what's gone on here ? Thanks

i wont reply to this in first place, but this happen when you dont have any idea what you do ( well like me ) and when you MIX unfinished codes with each other
( like i wrote already - the new edits from shadowtek are just working when u disable the backpanel ! )

maybe its a better idea for the ppl with ( sometimes good ) new ideas/codes to open a new thread for it, before we get a new "SHEDNOX" szenario Wink
when we continue like this, we will get more and more questions about edits and mike,meow and me loose complete the focus

dont get me wrong ! its realy great to see those changes directly on an image and have the code, but we also check the other threads Wink so a new thread would make everything cleaner, and maybe some nice ideas ( like shadowteks ) wont get lost in this thread

thx

No prob, sorry about that schimi2k. @ wints, never used the backpanel so never thought to check. I'll make a new thread and post the fix there when I get the chance.
(2015-08-15, 09:50)schimi2k Wrote: THX ShadowTek Smile

i think i will put your idea with the frame around the fanart ( with a more neutral frame ) and the backround for smaller videos

i will skip the episode frame, because this is a bit too much " CHI CHI " Wink
the same with the bigger logo - if you have the backpanel active, the logo is overlapping the panel, and this looks not realy nice - so these things you need to edit all the time we upload a new update
problem is right now, you are using the older version of addonwall - without the zoom fx etc - you need to edit those lines again after we upload the next update ( i think its okay then )

will be on official rls on next update i think

cheerz and thx again

EDIT:
this will be our "default" frame for it - if you want to change it, just replace the "fanartframe.png" inside media folder like shadowtek say

http://i.imgur.com/xjYu7Qk.jpg
it seems imgur have some problems atm...
black backround when video is playing is also added
Edit, just saw your other post schimi2k, yeah the episode frame thing "seemed" like a good idea at the time haha, I had already removed it from mine last night.

Another edit: Wait? I am using the latest file with zoom fix? Unless I mixed them up somehow cause I downloaded the file off git yesterday before I added the frameHuh

Glad you guys like the idea though Smile
My Madnox Mods | Nox Version Guide
---------------------------------------------------------------
Movie Logo Requests | Studio Logo Requests
Logo's Made So Far:
One thing in the addonwall I wish you would concider is using
Code:
<textcolor>$VAR[FontColorVar]</textcolor>

instead of
Code:
<textcolor>$VAR[FocusTextureColorVar]</textcolor>

just so it uses what the user picks for his text color and not his background color (same with the video dialog page I believe)

Just a suggestion though..

EDIT: @ schimi2k, On the subject above... I was using the latest file for addon wall, I just line allot of the code lines up because its easier for me to work with so that probably is why you thought it was an older file... What program do you guys use to edit code with out of curiosity?
Logo's Made So Far:
Your mods / suggestions are always welcome Shadowtek. I'll look at using Fontcolor, I probably got it wrong in a lot of places when changing the skin to use color coding as I used FocusTexture most of the time, my bad and will correct it as I come across the issue with other work.

I use notepad++ and indent my code, but that's because I'm from a coding background and it is easier for me to read. I would like to try Sublime Text with phils what looks like an amazing plugin. But I couldn't even figure out how to install phils Kodi plugin so I guess Sublime is to scary for me at the moment.

Mike.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
(2015-08-15, 16:39)Mike_Doc Wrote: Your mods / suggestions are always welcome Shadowtek. I'll look at using Fontcolor, I probably got it wrong in a lot of places when changing the skin to use color coding as I used FocusTexture most of the time, my bad and will correct it as I come across the issue with other work.

I use notepad++ and indent my code, but that's because I'm from a coding background and it is easier for me to read. I would like to try Sublime Text with phils what looks like an amazing plugin. But I couldn't even figure out how to install phils Kodi plugin so I guess Sublime is to scary for me at the moment.

Mike.

Yeah I was using TED notepad and all the lines were seemingly randomly scattered everywhere, but loaded up Notepad++ and all was perfect so my bad on that, I should have been using Notepad++ from the start anyway..
Sublime Text sounds interesting, I haven't seen that plugin yet.
Logo's Made So Far:
(2015-08-15, 16:10)ShadowTek Wrote: EDIT: @ schimi2k, On the subject above... I was using the latest file for addon wall, I just line allot of the code lines up because its easier for me to work with so that probably is why you thought it was an older file... What program do you guys use to edit code with out of curiosity?

yeah, you are right, i was wrong - it is the newest code Smile sorry about that

and i am using notepad++ too
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
how do u fix tv shows from showing this i try to fix in widgets-------->Image[/img]
(2015-08-15, 18:41)manny729 Wrote: how do u fix tv shows from showing this i try to fix in widgets-------->Image[/img]
you have 1 tv show with 8 episodes - so those 8 episodes are the latest - and thats what you have on your screenshot

what do you want to be different Huh
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

i want it to show just mr robot but in just 1 bluray case i try to change it in widgets
(2015-08-15, 19:04)manny729 Wrote: i want it to show just mr robot but in just 1 bluray case i try to change it in widgets

that doesnt work - sorry
u have latest episodes, random epsiodes... you dont have latest "series" - if you just wanna see one "episode" as a widget ( no case ) you should use "classic"

yea there no widget that says latest "series that could be why what i want is just 1 tv show cover so when i click it it takes me to the show episodes
I use the Bannerplex layout, I like that one, has the wide show icons, then inside shows seasons and or episodes.
hi ,
how i can see the mpaa rating flags in french , i see in " media\flags\mpaa" some csa.png but in film info i see the mpaa us flag ?

i use the local info only scrapper and i scrap with EMM, my nfo is
Code:
<mpaa>France:U</mpaa>
  <certification>France:U</certification>

thanks for good work ,)
I wanted to push the modifications to mike but in holidays so i can't right now.
A workaround is to remove France: and just use -10,-12,-16,-18 and U for the mpaa flags (it is populated as so in the xml right now for the french ratings).
Ok Namoi, for the moment i will just change the png file, thank you for help
Or just edit the xml file yourself, it will be quicker : just five lines.

Edit: well ten if you want tvshows as well ;-)
  • 83(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39