• 84(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
where the xml ? Variable ?
Top of my head : variables.xml, and search the block where the mpaa are populated.
Try a search for "brazil:", i l know this one exists and check a little up you will find the five ones for france. Just add France: before the U, -10, -12... and save it. Then restart Kodi if you don't have a shortcut to reload the skin.

There should be two blocks : if i remember the first one is for movie, the second one for shows.

Sorry to not give you the lines but as i said i am away so impossible... but check my posts here, i think i posted the modifications in this thread already maybe two weeks ago.

Edit: silly, me variables.xml of course. I modified my post.

Edit 2 : it was post 909. Not exactly what you want, but it will help you.
The Aeon Nox Silvo skin has an option for music that lets you hide the visualization behind fanart, so you are able to use a screen saver in all areas of Kodi, but still use the artist slideshow while playing music. Would it be possible to add this ability in this skin?
I took the liberty of modifying the Movie Set Artwork Automator by Trent Fitzgibbon (I take no credit for his great script!) to also include extrafanart1.jpg files (makes it more Madnox friendly in showcase boxset view)

For those interested:
Movie Set Artwork Automator for MadNox
My Madnox Mods | Nox Version Guide
---------------------------------------------------------------
Movie Logo Requests | Studio Logo Requests
Logo's Made So Far:
(2015-08-17, 02:37)ShadowTek Wrote: I took the liberty of modifying the Movie Set Artwork Automator by Trent Fitzgibbon (I take no credit for his great script!) to also include extrafanart1.jpg files (makes it more Madnox friendly in showcase boxset view)

For those interested:

Shadowtek .. thats just sterling work ! cheers M8 Smile
(2015-08-17, 02:42)shaktoo Wrote:
(2015-08-17, 02:37)ShadowTek Wrote: I took the liberty of modifying the Movie Set Artwork Automator by Trent Fitzgibbon (I take no credit for his great script!) to also include extrafanart1.jpg files (makes it more Madnox friendly in showcase boxset view)

For those interested:

Shadowtek .. thats just sterling work ! cheers M8 Smile

Thanks Smile
Logo's Made So Far:
I thought the movie set artwork automator already had the extrafanart1 support? I have been using it for a while and it has the option for extrafanart1
Just curious what the difference is from this version?
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
(2015-08-17, 04:07)bobrap Wrote: Just curious what the difference is from this version?

Hmm.. I wasn't aware of that mod Confused, I guess the only difference I can see from his description is I set mine automatically to extrafanart1 instead of fanart
I just got sick of manually adding extrafanart1 with over 100 sets so I made this :/

In other words, probably nothing..
Logo's Made So Far:
(2015-08-17, 04:22)ShadowTek Wrote:
(2015-08-17, 04:07)bobrap Wrote: Just curious what the difference is from this version?

Hmm.. I wasn't aware of that mod Confused, I guess the only difference I can see from his description is I set mine automatically to extrafanart1 instead of fanart
I just got sick of manually adding extrafanart1 with over 100 sets so I made this :/

Ah, ok. Was hoping maybe some big new wonderful mod to play with. Big Grin
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
(2015-08-17, 04:58)bobrap Wrote:
(2015-08-17, 04:22)ShadowTek Wrote:

Ah, ok. Was hoping maybe some big new wonderful mod to play with. Big Grin

lol, I almost forgot I shared that one
Hi All
The arial font (which i used perfectly on shednox helix) now not show the plot correctly - little squares. - Can you fix it please?
https://www.dropbox.com/s/etiviyifoz0vqc4/3.png?dl=0

Thanks A Lot
Is there any possibility to make option to remove album name in music widget? Thanks in advanced!

@ShadowTek

Thank you for the MSAA update.
Might you know what I can mod to speed up the fanart rotation in showcase boxset view?
It's painfully slow.
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
(2015-08-17, 08:35)efrister Wrote: Hi All
The arial font (which i used perfectly on shednox helix) now not show the plot correctly - little squares. - Can you fix it please?
https://www.dropbox.com/s/etiviyifoz0vqc4/3.png?dl=0

Thanks A Lot

did you try to put the arial font from shednox into madnox Huh normaly madnox is based on shednox, but maybe we change the arial font ... i dont know ? maybe worth a try ?
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
  • 84(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39