• 86(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
(2015-08-18, 09:38)schimi2k Wrote:
(2015-08-18, 08:54)efrister Wrote:
(2015-08-18, 08:50)schimi2k Wrote: hmmm what language and what OS are you using ?

The Language is hebrew and the operating system is Windows 7 64bit

can you please check this file please:

font.xml >>> 1080i folder

put it in the 1080i folder of madnox ( rename the old font.xml first for safety )
this should work with arial again - BUT i noticed, that arial is a bigger font, and you can get some problems with some icons overlapping

you can try KOREAN font - i get with korean font selected also the hebrew text without overlapping images - maybe you can test this too ?

thx
It Worked and it look Perfect!!
Thanks a lot.
One last theing - Can you refer to post #1145 - The fanart issue on the kodiflix view?
Thank you
schimi, efrister's fanart issue is on my list to look into ;-) which I will soon.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
yeah, i already wrote, that we will fix the diffuse backrounds when we goes final on kodiflix view Smile (so many options with so many different possible kodiflix configs)

but a "temp final pre rc1 beta fix" would be cool Rofl

thx mike
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
Hi,

1) OS : W7 32
2) Kodi : Isengard 15.0
3) Madnox : V1.0 from Github (download on August 17)
4) Emby : 1.132 alpha

Excuse my english, I'm French.

I would like to mix the advantage of server like Plex/Emby (transcode, one database for all my device, statut view/in progress sync by Trakt), with modularity of Kodi.
I tried some kodi theme like Amber wich mix plex (plex-xbmc) and kodi, but I don't the way you have to use kodi.
So, I continue with just plex on one part((transcode, and statut) and kodi with the shednox theme.
Few days ago I tried Emby server with Kodi madnox which seem to be perfect for me but I found a problem with the 3D information.

If I use emby with Confluence or Aeon MQ 5 or Amber the 3D information is present, if I use shednox or madnox the 3D information disapear.
If I copy a 3D movie in local and set the new location to madnox, the 3D information appears. (I don't find how I can upload screenshot)

Can you explain me ? Thanks
Hi,

Polymorphe, to take a screen shot press ctrl+c and this will create a png in you kodi folder. You can use a host like imgur.com to upoad then just past the link into your reply, You'll need to use the 'post reply' button which then gives you options to include an image or a url.

Screenshots will probably be best for us to see what is correct in the other skins and then what you say is missing and where it is missing in Madnox, i.e. which view(s) you have tried etc and what you are expecting to see? Does your filename contain 3D as well?

Mike
Hi,

I would like to mix the advantage of server like Plex/Emby (transcode, one database for all my device, statut view/in progress sync by Trakt), with modularity of Kodi.
I tried some kodi theme like Amber wich mix plex (plex-xbmc) and kodi, but I don't the way you have to use kodi.
So, I continue with just plex on one part((transcode, and statut) and kodi with the shednox theme.
Few days ago I tried Emby server with Kodi madnox which seem to be perfect for me but I found a problem with the 3D information.

If I use emby with Confluence or Aeon MQ 5 or Amber the 3D information is present, if I use shednox or madnox the 3D information disapear.
If I copy a 3D movie in local and set the new location to madnox, the 3D information appears. (I don't find how I can upload screenshot)

The screenshots :

Confluence

Madnox
Global

Emby (it's this one)

There you can see at the right bottom of the screenshot that it's Emby (plugin......) and that the name include the 3D tag (3D.HSBS...)

Local

Thanks Polymorphe. I'll have to look into it as it looks like it is to do with plugins and I don't use any so I don't have any test data to use when investigating, but it will be looked into.

Mike.
(2015-08-18, 15:45)Polymorphe Wrote: Hi,

The screenshots :

Confluence

Madnox
Global

Emby (it's this one)

There you can see at the right bottom of the screenshot that it's Emby (plugin......) and that the name include the 3D tag (3D.HSBS...)

Local

normaly you need to have the source type too in your filename - in your case:
wolverine (2013).bluray.3D.HSBS.mkv

i used this structure and have no problems with it - maybe mike can figured out how to change the name limits, to be shown the 3D logo/case even without the ".bluray" tag to it
if not you need to add the .bluray to your 3d movies if you want the icons

cheerz
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

(2015-08-18, 06:14)guandms Wrote:
(2015-08-17, 21:31)neurosis13 Wrote:
(2015-08-17, 21:01)guandms Wrote: Hi guys
Little problem , when im using extended info script i cant see any of my TV Shows or movies info

Please help ...

set in extended info script settings the native appearance:

and install this script: (search for it under add ons)

this should bring up the standard extended info page with all your infos and other stuff

Hi , i did what you said but still the problem remains .
can you thing about something else Huh

that's difficult to say as i don't know your setup.

try phil's nox skin:

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=202302

when that worked than i think that your madnox installation is faulty?
check if you have the latest extended info script installed and maybe upgrade to kodi 15.1
Dear friend mike I´m more thankfully for your jop.everything was amazing realy.but last time my kodi was fully and asks me to clear the catch..instead clearing the catch i have cleared the data..so now i donn´t know what to do..will you send
me another kodi or any thing else to solve this problem,

(2015-08-18, 19:44)saalimoow Wrote: Dear friend mike I´m more thankfully for your jop.everything was amazing realy.but last time my kodi was fully and asks me to clear the catch..instead clearing the catch i have cleared the data..so now i donn´t know what to do..will you send
me another kodi or any thing else to solve this problem,

you can find on first page the git link to the actual madnox - just download it and check the how to - that should solve your problem

(2015-08-18, 18:39)schimi2k Wrote:
(2015-08-18, 15:45)Polymorphe Wrote: Hi,

The screenshots :

Confluence

Madnox
Global

Emby (it's this one)

Local

normaly you need to have the source type too in your filename - in your case:
wolverine (2013).bluray.3D.HSBS.mkv

i used this structure and have no problems with it - maybe mike can figured out how to change the name limits, to be shown the 3D logo/case even without the ".bluray" tag to it
if not you need to add the .bluray to your 3d movies if you want the icons

cheerz

Hi,

Thanks a lot to answer so quickly.

I try to add the .bluray in the name but the problem is not solved.

I don't understand why you go on that way.
Even without the .bluray madnox found that it's 3D when the movie is "Local".

I'm probably not clear.

In Madnox or Shednox a file xxxx (9999).3D.HSBS :
- is recognize as 3D if the source is "Local" (Madnox read it directly on my HDD with is own scrapper)
- isn't recognize as 3D if the source is Emby (Madnox use the Emby addon and so the Emby database)

In Confluence, Amber or Aeon MQ 5, for example, a file xxxx (9999).3D.HSBS :
- is recognize as 3D if the source is "Local" (...own scrapper)
- is recognize as 3D if the source is Emby (Emby addon and so the Emby database)

Thanks
(2015-08-15, 23:02)Namoi Wrote: Top of my head : variables.xml, and search the block where the mpaa are populated.
Try a search for "brazil:", i l know this one exists and check a little up you will find the five ones for france. Just add France: before the U, -10, -12... and save it. Then restart Kodi if you don't have a shortcut to reload the skin.

There should be two blocks : if i remember the first one is for movie, the second one for shows.

Sorry to not give you the lines but as i said i am away so impossible... but check my posts here, i think i posted the modifications in this thread already maybe two weeks ago.

Edit: silly, me variables.xml of course. I modified my post.

Edit 2 : it was post 909. Not exactly what you want, but it will help you.
Hi i dont understand because the value have already a "France:" before Huh

Code:
<value condition="substring(Container(5801).Listitem.mpaa,France:U) | Substring(Container(5801).Listitem.mpaa,partir de 3 ans) | Substring(Container(5801).Listitem.mpaa,partir de 6 ans)">csaU</value>
Hello, the strangest thing happened, In showcase movieset view (boxset) there is no info? No disc art or any movies listed in any set, I have extended info installed and back-end enabled, I even removed my gui settings file to see if something there got screwed up, and nothing, I tried Madnox (without any of my edits, latest version) and still nothing everything was just fine before so I'm at a loss for what may have happened?

Edit: Never mind, luckily I back up my database folder often and I tried restoring it to a prior backup and it was back, strange..
My Madnox Mods | Nox Version Guide
---------------------------------------------------------------
Movie Logo Requests | Studio Logo Requests
Logo's Made So Far:
neurosis13 - i tried Aeon Nox skin and i can see the plot information , only in Mad Nox i cant see the plot with extended info .

Mike_Doc can you please check this issue ?

I tried in Hebrew and in English nothing works , i changed the font also not working , i changed all setting without luck Sad

But in the landscape view when i look at my all tv shows collection i can see the info , only in the extended script i cant ...

Please help
  • 86(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39