• 87(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
hey

when I install the Madnoxand and I run the kodi with this skin, I noticed that the temperature of the Graphic Card to much high (( 76 C or 168 F ))

my HTPC is :

window 7
GPU : Radeon R9 200
8 GB memory
intel i5 3570k

I didn't experience any problem in my HTPC or in the KODI but I afraid the high temperature will affects on my HTPC

so what you think ??is the temperature is normal or to much high .. is there any whey to Reduce the temperature when Kodi is run ??
(2015-08-19, 13:59)Werewolf Wrote: hey

when I install the Madnoxand and I run the kodi with this skin, I noticed that the temperature of the Graphic Card to much high (( 76 C or 168 F ))

my HTPC is :

window 7
GPU : Radeon R9 200
8 GB memory
intel i5 3570k

I didn't experience any problem in my HTPC or in the KODI but I afraid the high temperature will affects on my HTPC

so what you think ??is the temperature is normal or to much high .. is there any whey to Reduce the temperature when Kodi is run ??

pm sent as it's hardware related.
@guandms,

do you have this add-on installed skin.info.service ?

You need this as this creates the relevant properties that are used in the skins extended info screen.

Mike.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
Nice Skin ...

please ad this in your skin MyPVRGuide.xml + includepvr.xml and diffuseoverlayguide.png it look amazing ! Mad

it looks same here

skin files http://workupload.com/file/204IelPq

and here the http://workupload.com/file/Ui1bmQby
inculde PVR file
Hey guys, I have a request if its possible, In the boxset movie sets view in showcase, with the alternate view, would it be possible to add the boxset poster on that right panel? I have no idea on how to put a image there at an angle as it would have to be Sad

Thanks again for all the hard work and for the great skin!!

Poser image on that right blank panel:
My Madnox Mods | Nox Version Guide
---------------------------------------------------------------
Movie Logo Requests | Studio Logo Requests
Logo's Made So Far:
You would use a rotatey animation. You can just copy or use the same one the panel background uses.
(2015-08-20, 01:39)mikesilvo164 Wrote: You would use a rotatey animation. You can just copy or use the same one the panel background uses.

Thanks buddy, help much appreciated Smile
Didn't know that was called a rotatey animation but do now Smile

Got it:

Download

Ive made another modification to change the next on info (Not in file above):

I can post this modification as well if its wanted

Thanks again for the help mikesilvo!
Logo's Made So Far:
You're welcome Smile
Can someone help me? I am having an issue with this skin on amazon fire tv. After everything is installed, I would restart Kodi and it will load pass the kodi animation boot screen, then everything is black. I've tried this on 3 different amazon fire tv, and tested with other skin as well but the problem only happen when this skin is loaded.
(2015-08-19, 19:34)Mike_Doc Wrote: @guandms,

do you have this add-on installed skin.info.service ?

You need this as this creates the relevant properties that are used in the skins extended info screen.

Mike.

Yes i had it , re download it and tried again but still no info ...
Should i try to delete and remove the all Kodi and settings and start over Huh
(2015-08-20, 01:34)ShadowTek Wrote: Hey guys, I have a request if its possible, In the boxset movie sets view in showcase, with the alternate view, would it be possible to add the boxset poster on that right panel? I have no idea on how to put a image there at an angle as it would have to be Sad

Just an FYI, the option to have the poster displayed is already available (at least in my setup...15.1 and latest GIT)

Just thought I'd mention it. Smile
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
(2015-08-20, 15:51)bobrap Wrote:
(2015-08-20, 01:34)ShadowTek Wrote: Hey guys, I have a request if its possible, In the boxset movie sets view in showcase, with the alternate view, would it be possible to add the boxset poster on that right panel? I have no idea on how to put a image there at an angle as it would have to be Sad

Just an FYI, the option to have the poster displayed is already available (at least in my setup...15.1 and latest GIT)

Strange, I just loaded up Madnox and those options don't work in sets view? (Downloaded on the 17th of Aug)

EDIT: Ok I see how you got it, you got that by grouping movies in sets and on the main movie page it works.
I don't like to group movies in sets, instead I use the movie sets sub menu to view my sets and in that view it doesn't work without my change.
Logo's Made So Far:
(2015-08-20, 02:58)ShadowTek Wrote:
(2015-08-20, 01:39)mikesilvo164 Wrote: You would use a rotatey animation. You can just copy or use the same one the panel background uses.

Thanks buddy, help much appreciated Smile
Didn't know that was called a rotatey animation but do now Smile

Got it:

Download

Ive made another modification to change the next on info (Not in file above):

I can post this modification as well if its wanted

Thanks again for the help mikesilvo!
Wanted here!
(2015-08-20, 18:53)ShadowTek Wrote:
(2015-08-20, 15:51)bobrap Wrote:

Strange, I just loaded up Madnox and those options don't work in sets view? (Downloaded on the 17th of Aug)

EDIT: Ok I see how you got it, you got that by grouping movies in sets and on the main movie page it works.
I don't like to group movies in sets, instead I use the movie sets sub menu to view my sets and in that view it doesn't work without my change.

OK, gotcha.
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
(2015-08-20, 19:29)gcdlz Wrote: Wanted here!

Ok here you go, note that in this file, next aired info was added 3 times by default, though not sure why, it caused the next aired info and the background to appear three times on landscape view, and made the background very dark, I removed the first two so it looks normal (better) on the landscape page, but not sure what the other 2 entries were for so... not sure if I ended up removing it on other views (didn't really look)

Download Link

FYI, don't post questions about this change here (not the right place) so just PM me as this change is not really worth a thread, but don't wanna clutter up this thread. (don't wanna get in trouble with schimi2k Wink)
Logo's Made So Far:
  • 87(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39