• 102(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
I have a problem on shelf 3d view. When scrolling through movies the disc just appears with the poster rather than rolling in from right. But as I continue to scroll through my movies, and come to a movie set, the very next movie the disc will roll in from the right. From that point on it goes back to not rolling in until I come to another set, then the next movie disc rolls in again.
Hello there,
thx for the very best skin. I've used the original Aeon Nox 4, than 4.1.9.9 Gotham Mod, Shednox and since a few weeks this amazing skin. But i have some problems and i'm not sure if it's a problem with my settings but every movie in Smartplaylists with the kodiflix view starts in background. The upper left breadcrumb bar shows the runtime and i can hear the sound, but nothing else happens. i still can scroll through my playlist. To watch the running movie i have to leave the playlist and after that the home menu by pressing two times the exit button on my logitech harmony.

I use openelec 5.95.3 (Isengard) on an intel nuc system. This behavior appears in the following views: kodiflix, Infopanel, Shelf 3D, wall large, right list, fanart list and banner info. I usually prefer the showcase or shift view for movies, but since there is the kodiflix view, i'd like to give it a try, and sadly it doesn't work right Confused

Any idea why this is gonna happen all the time and how to solve it?
(2015-08-30, 12:16)gcdlz Wrote: I have a problem on shelf 3d view. When scrolling through movies the disc just appears with the poster rather than rolling in from right. But as I continue to scroll through my movies, and come to a movie set, the very next movie the disc will roll in from the right. From that point on it goes back to not rolling in until I come to another set, then the next movie disc rolls in again.

The Local discarts roll in from the right, the fake discart just appears !
So it should be, if you move the title following Discart appears immediately without rolling, it's not really working diskart rolling right on a selection sequence for eight films diskart rolls from right only for the first and last title selected for remaining securities diskart only appears.

Shelf 3D settings

First title diskart rolls from right

Second title selected in sequence, Diskart appears only without rolling from right

the shelf 3d view is REEEEEEEEALY realy early WIP ! ( pre alpha ! )
still a lot of tweaks and peeks and pokes and love to put in Wink

please be patient on this one
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
There are problems schimi2k .the patience and the virtue of the strong, just leave my feedback knowing That we are still in Alpha for amazing 3D Shelf
(2015-08-30, 16:46)gotham_x Wrote: There are problems schimi2k .the patience and the virtue of the strong, just leave my feedback knowing That we are still in Alpha for amazing 3D Shelf

i know Smile i just want to post a info, that this view is still WIP-pre-alpha for those who dont read the whole thread ( i wont do it neither hehe )
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

(2015-08-30, 01:14)shaktoo Wrote: I have been trying to update cdartmanger script database for scraping AC/DC ( changed tag 's to ACDC )_ with no success. infact its not been pulling in artwork available at fanart.tv for some of my artots e.g Afghan whigs, AC DC, Birdy etc etc. Shadowtek / Mike a few pages back you guys discussed musicflix.. and skin.helper = going to install this and try. otherwise anyone with ideas.. please help !

I have some AC/DC in my collection and cdart manager scraped the logo and fanart without a problem. In the cdart manager config I have the "Enable replacement of illegal characters in artist names" unticked and it scrapped AC/DC into this structure

Top Level: AC
Next Level: DC
Next Level: Logo and Extrafanart folder

HTH
This is probably a stupid question but for the life of me I can't seem to find an answer.

My logos and discart are not showing in the skin. All my information is held locally and I have scraped it through Ember.

Any help would be appreciated. Oh and I have the extended.info addon.
(2015-08-30, 21:20)maverick1200 Wrote: This is probably a stupid question but for the life of me I can't seem to find an answer.

My logos and discart are not showing in the skin. All my information is held locally and I have scraped it through Ember.

Run artwork downloader with "use local info" option and you should be good to go
(2015-08-30, 20:30)UsefulG Wrote:
(2015-08-30, 01:14)shaktoo Wrote: I have been trying to update cdartmanger script database for scraping AC/DC ( changed tag 's to ACDC )_ with no success. infact its not been pulling in artwork available at fanart.tv for some of my artots e.g Afghan whigs, AC DC, Birdy etc etc. Shadowtek / Mike a few pages back you guys discussed musicflix.. and skin.helper = going to install this and try. otherwise anyone with ideas.. please help !

I have some AC/DC in my collection and cdart manager scraped the logo and fanart without a problem. In the cdart manager config I have the "Enable replacement of illegal characters in artist names" unticked and it scrapped AC/DC into this structure

Top Level: AC
Next Level: DC
Next Level: Logo and Extrafanart folder

HTH

Yup that worked Smile I just made those folders (AD/DC/logo.png) unticked that option and checked it out and it worked Smile

Though my music and stuff is in the ACDC folder.

I also renamed the tags for t.A.T.u. to simply tATu and now that logo shows up as well, so now after an eternity I have my music set up perfectly with everything showing Smile
Thanks man.

Though one thing is I had to remove the skin.helper script from MusicFlix view (logo, tracklist, review) and go back to the normal code way as it just cause too many issues for me. So now all of that part is working flawlessly as well
My Madnox Mods | Nox Version Guide
---------------------------------------------------------------
Movie Logo Requests | Studio Logo Requests
Logo's Made So Far:
(2015-08-30, 21:21)sarlan19 Wrote:
(2015-08-30, 21:20)maverick1200 Wrote: This is probably a stupid question but for the life of me I can't seem to find an answer.

Run artwork downloader with "use local info" option and you should be good to go

Cheers mate.

I'm sure I did that originally (ticked every option to download and selected use local) and it downloaded everything and changed all my fanart and banners etc.

I'll give it another whirl tomorrow. I probably did something wrong.
(2015-08-31, 00:06)maverick1200 Wrote:
(2015-08-30, 21:21)sarlan19 Wrote:

Cheers mate.

I'm sure I did that originally (ticked every option to download and selected use local) and it downloaded everything and changed all my fanart and banners etc.

I'll give it another whirl tomorrow. I probably did something wrong.
just a small stupid question from a stupid german... sorry for that

did you check first page maybe? the how to ? maybe this could help a bit too... just an idea Wink

UsefulG & shadowtek thanks for the replies.. I am trying your suggestion and hope some positive results Smile
Wouldnt it be good to just have all manners of scraping of all media ( Movies/ Music & TV Shows/ Music Videos/ Games/ Comics ) and their related artwork BUILT into KODI basic functionality without even having to yourself.. because thats the whole idea of kodi & all the skins & addons isnt it.. to have the best possible experience of all these media.
Just imagine you have just ripped your latest movies & CD's into your folders , uploaded your digital photos and scans of your latest comics and streams of your latest shows . Kodi is running , automatically detects all new media -- scrapes all relevant media info & artwork and voila -- its all ready for your consumption using your favourite Aeon Skin !!!! Without touching a single button or running any addon .
Also a back-dvd-case view in Aeon MQ 6.
For the inspiration.
Nice addon would be a rolling dvd.
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2092667
  • 102(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39