• 105(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
Someone knows if works with J.A.R.V.I.S?

Tks! Big Grin
(2015-09-04, 17:03)Soujirou Seta Wrote: Someone knows if works with J.A.R.V.I.S?

Tks! Big Grin

Here ya go.
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
I'm using Jarvis. I get extendedinfo script error when I browse the info window and Music widget is not working. This could be because my install is jacked although I've replaced a clean guisettings.xml which is usually a cure all. Not this time though. Reverting back to Isengard all is well.
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
(2015-09-04, 18:26)brazen1 Wrote: I'm using Jarvis. I get extendedinfo script error when I browse the info window and Music widget is not working. This could be because my install is jacked although I've replaced a clean guisettings.xml which is usually a cure all. Not this time though. Reverting back to Isengard all is well.

i can comfirm the extended info script error with jarvis.
Well, I am using Jarvis nightly from 02 Sep, latest extendedinfo from GitHub, and latest MadNox from GitHub and I do not have any extendedinfo errors. I do not use music in Kodi, so I cannot comment on the functioning of music widget like @brazen1 mentioned. I am using MadNox own video info dialog as default instead of extendedinfo, but when I press the extendedinfo button it works, shows me movie/tv show info, shows me cast, etc.

Regards,

Bart
What happens when you select an actor and browse to 'Extra Info'?
Never mind. Installed latest extendedinfo from GitHub and info works. I thought add-ons like this automatically updated? Hmmm?
I'm sure I jacked up my music widget somehow.
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
see other post...
I'm sorry if this is a stupid question but how do I play queued items? In clonfluence skin you go to left menu and choose current playlist. Madnox doesn't have this option?

Also I can't seem to rewind, I can only skip video segments by 10 seconds, 30 seconds,... (adaptive seeking). When i press the rewind button it rewinds a few seconds (even on 8x rewind speed) but goes back to the moment i started rewinding! I'm on windows 10 btw. Is this a windows 10 issue, madnox issue or kodi issue?
(2015-09-04, 17:14)bobrap Wrote:
(2015-09-04, 17:03)Soujirou Seta Wrote: Someone knows if works with J.A.R.V.I.S?

Tks! Big Grin

Here ya go.

Yo thank`s!
I hate to quote myself, but apparently somehow my comment was skipped, or nobody has a solution for my problem!?

So, i give it another try.

(2015-08-30, 12:30)nadkp Wrote: Hello there,
thx for the very best skin. I've used the original Aeon Nox 4, than 4.1.9.9 Gotham Mod, Shednox and since a few weeks this amazing skin. But i have some problems and i'm not sure if it's a problem with my settings but every movie in Smartplaylists with the kodiflix view starts in background. The upper left breadcrumb bar shows the runtime and i can hear the sound, but nothing else happens. i still can scroll through my playlist. To watch the running movie i have to leave the playlist and after that the home menu by pressing two times the exit button on my logitech harmony.

I use openelec 5.95.3 (Isengard) on an intel nuc system. This behavior appears in the following views: kodiflix, Infopanel, Shelf 3D, wall large, right list, fanart list and banner info. I usually prefer the showcase or shift view for movies, but since there is the kodiflix view, i'd like to give it a try, and sadly it doesn't work right Confused

Any idea why this is gonna happen all the time and how to solve it?
(2015-09-05, 11:30)nadkp Wrote: I hate to quote myself, but apparently somehow my comment was skipped, or nobody has a solution for my problem!?

So, i give it another try.

(2015-08-30, 12:30)nadkp Wrote: Hello there,
thx for the very best skin. I've used the original Aeon Nox 4, than 4.1.9.9 Gotham Mod, Shednox and since a few weeks this amazing skin. But i have some problems and i'm not sure if it's a problem with my settings but every movie in Smartplaylists with the kodiflix view starts in background. The upper left breadcrumb bar shows the runtime and i can hear the sound, but nothing else happens. i still can scroll through my playlist. To watch the running movie i have to leave the playlist and after that the home menu by pressing two times the exit button on my logitech harmony.

I use openelec 5.95.3 (Isengard) on an intel nuc system. This behavior appears in the following views: kodiflix, Infopanel, Shelf 3D, wall large, right list, fanart list and banner info. I usually prefer the showcase or shift view for movies, but since there is the kodiflix view, i'd like to give it a try, and sadly it doesn't work right Confused

Any idea why this is gonna happen all the time and how to solve it?
hey neighbor Wink
i am realy busy lately, so sorry for my late response...
ive checked it here on 2 player ( just both win10 systems ) with latest kodi 15.2 versions, and o dont have those problems...
maybe someone with a OE system can check it too ? but it seems to me like a dirty guisettings.xml problem - maybe try to backup your actual file, and test it again with a clean one
i have no idea what else it could be - but i wont say its a madnox problem... maybe another gremlin or ... idk sorry
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
here is my frustration in pictures. Can someone tell me why this is not working?

Here i am in the home screen selecting video and in the submenu selecting files.

In the files i click the folder kinderfilms.

I can see the fanart in the background. These are all movies with fanart.jpg and folder.jpg in their own folder.

So this seems to work, then i make a favourite from kinderfilms and i put kinderfilms in the home menu.

clicking on kinderfilms from the home menu kinderfilms opens up and i get this

No fanart showing up.

It is a frustration i am having for some reason it worked on xbmc with aeon nox. Then i got over to kodi with aeon nox and it was like this. Then i installed shednox and it worked good. With good i mean opening kinderfilms from home menu does show the fanart.jpg. And now with madnox it stops working again.

I have kodi isengard 15.1, i tried the other releases also the same. My os is windows 7 ultimate.

Can anyone explain if i am doing something wrong or if it is skin related?
I have asked in numerous forums and all saying it should work. But it does not ! HELP ME ! Confused
(2015-09-05, 13:54)jinux Wrote: here is my frustration in pictures. Can someone tell me why this is not working?

Here i am in the home screen selecting video and in the submenu selecting files.

In the files i click the folder kinderfilms.

I can see the fanart in the background. These are all movies with fanart.jpg and folder.jpg in their own folder.

So this seems to work, then i make a favourite from kinderfilms and i put kinderfilms in the home menu.

clicking on kinderfilms from the home menu kinderfilms opens up and i get this

No fanart showing up.

It is a frustration i am having for some reason it worked on xbmc with aeon nox. Then i got over to kodi with aeon nox and it was like this. Then i installed shednox and it worked good. With good i mean opening kinderfilms from home menu does show the fanart.jpg. And now with madnox it stops working again.

I have kodi isengard 15.1, i tried the other releases also the same. My os is windows 7 ultimate.

Can anyone explain if i am doing something wrong or if it is skin related?
I have asked in numerous forums and all saying it should work. But it does not ! HELP ME ! Confused

If all your movie in kinderfilm can be scrape, use smart playlist with "path contains x:\kinderfilm\ or whatever is your path to those movies

I have movies/kids movies/concert/comedy on my home screen with all bells and whistles.

If you don't wanna do that check your background customizer option in your viewtype settings make sure fanart is enable.
Well i tried the playlist thing a while ago, this messed uyp everything so i dont want to use playlist.

Im guessing it is the skin, now i have installed titan, and this gives no problems.

I realy want madnox because of the nice eyecandy. Not sure what is going on here, but in mimic and in titan it works. Any ideas why it works on those two skins but not on madnoxHuh
Well i tried the playlist thing a while ago, this messed uyp everything so i dont want to use playlist.

Im guessing it is the skin, now i have installed titan, and this gives no problems.

I realy want madnox because of the nice eyecandy. Not sure what is going on here, but in mimic and in titan it works. Any ideas why it works on those two skins but not on madnoxHuh

here from the home menu into favourite kinderfilms

and when in kinderfilms i get all fanart shown
  • 105(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39