• 106(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
is it happening on ALL views Huh
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
yes it is on all views, list, low list, tri panel etc, no fanart.
i will take a look...
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

thank you so much for taking time and effort to help me.
(2015-09-05, 17:00)jinux Wrote: Well i tried the playlist thing a while ago, this messed uyp everything so i dont want to use playlist.

Im guessing it is the skin, now i have installed titan, and this gives no problems.

I realy want madnox because of the nice eyecandy. Not sure what is going on here, but in mimic and in titan it works. Any ideas why it works on those two skins but not on madnoxHuh

here from the home menu into favourite kinderfilms

and when in kinderfilms i get all fanart shown

different code i would say Wink ...
after my first try to replicate your problem, i cant even get the fanart in filelist... still on it

it is strange to me that it works on one skin like aeon nox with xbmc, then aeon nox with kodi it stopped working, i was lucky to bump into shednox with kodi anmd it worked, now i got over to madnox with kodi and it stopped working again. Also everbody is telliong me to use trhese playlists, but that is very hard to setup. I tried it a few times, but everytime i end up doing new database cleanup. It worked on shednox, so it should work with madnox, at least that was my guess. Thanks again for looking into it.

i have a folder kinderfilms
in that folder are folders like

2 kleine kleutertjes
fanart.jpg
folder.jpg

101 dalmatiers
fanart.jpg
folder.jpg

and so on.

it is strange that i do see the folder.jpg or is that normal ?
its a skin problem ! i will have a deeper look tomorrow, because i am gone now...
maybe mike or some other guy from team disable something in variables.xml or somewhere else...
but i need renew my dev madnox here ( its too messy ^^ )

so i hope me or someone else from the team will find out the gremlin in the system - but you dont need to use playlist or anything else... it MUST be working your way like on other skins too !!!

but be a bit patient please Wink ... go to a coffee shopje and smoke something nice hehe ^^

oh, and because of the folder.jpg... i just name my MUSIC cover folder.jpg ... never see a Movie cover named this way... ( normaly poster.jpg ) ... but when folder works too... strange Big Grin

all my music covers are called folder.jpg... and so are my covers in movies. Although when scrapping movies they are called poster.jpg.

a coffee shopje, haha that was a long time a go, i grew out of it. i'll take a Glennfidich instead.
Thanks i will wait patiently for a solution if there will be one.
Have a nice weekend!
(2015-09-05, 20:12)jinux Wrote: all my music covers are called folder.jpg... and so are my covers in movies. Although when scrapping movies they are called poster.jpg.

a coffee shopje, haha that was a long time a go, i grew out of it. i'll take a Glennfidich instead.
Have a nice weekend!

hey buddy,
can you please test this variables.xml ? ( just overwrite the old one )

http://workupload.com/file/YOKsI46S

it works here with this fix... but i dont test all other options, if it change somewhere else something... so just please let please just "JINUX" test this if it fix his problem first - when i am done with testing and when jinux is giving me green light, i will push it to mike Smile
thx

(2015-09-05, 11:52)schimi2k Wrote: hey neighbor Wink
i am realy busy lately, so sorry for my late response...
ive checked it here on 2 player ( just both win10 systems ) with latest kodi 15.2 versions, and o dont have those problems...
maybe someone with a OE system can check it too ? but it seems to me like a dirty guisettings.xml problem - maybe try to backup your actual file, and test it again with a clean one
i have no idea what else it could be - but i wont say its a madnox problem... maybe another gremlin or ... idk sorry

Thx for the reply, neighbor ;-)

i'll try a new clean guisettings and I will test it on a windows installation later this day and will give you feedback for this.
hi

i have fixed the position of channel numbers and corrupted progressbar @ Mypvrchannels.xml and includepvr.xml

MyPvrchannels.xml
includepvr.xml

please ad to github thank you

Code:
MyPvrchannels.xml
line 221                            <left>0</left>

line279                            <left>0</left>

line552                             <left>0</left>

line643                            <left>0</left>

Includes_PVR.xml

line 1371            <left>0</left>
line 1284           <left>0</left>

corrupted progress bar

delete -
line 1507         - <midtexture border="2" colordiffuse="white">new_pvr/texturebg_white.png</midtexture>
line 1508    - <texturebg border="3,0,3,0" colordiffuse="white">new_pvr/texturebg_border_white.png</texturebg>

added +
line 1503
                <control type="progress">
                    <width>460</width>
                    <height>16</height>
                    <info>Container(11).ListItem.Progress</info>
                <midtexture border="0">new_pvr/texturebg_white.png</midtexture>
                <texturebg border="3,0,3,0">new_pvr/texturebg_border_white.png</texturebg>
                <lefttexture>-</lefttexture>
                <righttexture>-</righttexture>
                <colordiffuse>$VAR[FontColorVar]</colordiffuse>
                </control>
            </control>
(2015-09-06, 10:58)schimi2k Wrote:
(2015-09-05, 20:12)jinux Wrote: all my music covers are called folder.jpg... and so are my covers in movies. Although when scrapping movies they are called poster.jpg.

Have a nice weekend!

hey buddy,
can you please test this variables.xml ? ( just overwrite the old one )

http://workupload.com/file/YOKsI46S

it works here with this fix... but i dont test all other options, if it change somewhere else something... so just please let please just "JINUX" test this if it fix his problem first - when i am done with testing and when jinux is giving me green light, i will push it to mike Smile
thx

Thank you so much my frustration is over, jippie !!! I have tested it like half hour now, and do not see anything weird. I will keep playing and changing views if some come up i will tell tomorrow evening.

For now it look promesing. Danke schön. Big Grin
Cool... I didnt found something weird neither... So i will push it to mike l8er
Thx 4 testing mate

No problem at all, thank you for helping me lose my frustrations :-)

Can i ask another little question?

Is it possible to change the power menu. Normally setting is on the second row of the power menu, i automatically click 2 times down after pressing "s" now on the 2nd row is shutoff. So i know it is my own mistake and need to change my habbit, but maybe it is possible to change the menu? lol
(2015-09-06, 20:43)jinux Wrote: No problem at all, thank you for helping me lose my frustrations :-)

Can i ask another little question?

Is it possible to change the power menu. Normally setting is on the second row of the power menu, i automatically click 2 times down after pressing "s" now on the 2nd row is shutoff. So i know it is my own mistake and need to change my habbit, but maybe it is possible to change the menu? lol
i think it could be possible, when you do some changes on some xml files, but that would mean you need to change them everytime we bring out an update... because i dont think that we would change it by default Wink
so either you get used to it, or you should wait until we release a final RLS one day... ( i would prefer first option XD )

• 106(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39