• 108(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
(2015-09-09, 22:40)bobrap Wrote:
(2015-09-09, 21:02)shaktoo Wrote: Mike & schimi Just to let yourself know that Cinemavision addon beta is available. this is a follow up reworked version of what cinema experience used to be. Kindly look at integrating it into the skin for maximum potential. here's the relevant bit :
SKIN INTEGRATION

Skins with CinemaVision Integrated
This is a list of the skins that have integrated the CinemaVision add-on. This will require no work on the part of an end-user, and should be seamless once the CinemaVision add-on has been installed. If you're a skinner and you've integrated CinemaVision into your skin, please let us know!
Aeon Nox 5: SiLVO
Arctic: Zephyr
Mimic
Rapier

How to Integrate CinemaVision
We recommend that you add a button to your skins DialogVideoInfo.xml file. The button code below should work, and of course you'll want to change the ID (listed as 00 below) of the button so that it doesn't conflict with another button in your skin.

PHP Code:
<control type="button" id="00">
<description>CinemaVision</description>
Cheers !

Isn't that a subscription based service?

No. You can subscribe for free on the website and have some download limitations (mostly speed and slots of download) or pay and get unlimited download speed and slots. No ad on both.

I've been playing with it for a couple of weeks and it works great. Very intuitive gui. It would be, imho, a great addon for madnox.
(2015-09-10, 00:09)sarlan19 Wrote:
(2015-09-09, 21:02)shaktoo Wrote: Mike & schimi Just to let yourself know that Cinemavision addon beta is available. this is a follow up reworked version of what cinema experience used to be. Kindly look at integrating it into the skin for maximum potential. here's the relevant bit :
SKIN INTEGRATION

This is a list of the skins that have integrated the CinemaVision add-on. This will require no work on the part of an end-user, and should be seamless once the CinemaVision add-on has been installed. If you're a skinner and you've integrated CinemaVision into your skin, please let us know!
Mimic
Rapier

We recommend that you add a button to your skins DialogVideoInfo.xml file. The button code below should work, and of course you'll want to change the ID (listed as 00 below) of the button so that it doesn't conflict with another button in your skin.

PHP Code:
Cheers !

No. You can subscribe for free on the website and have some download limitations (mostly speed and slots of download) or pay and get unlimited download speed and slots. No ad on both.

I've been playing with it for a couple of weeks and it works great. Very intuitive gui. It would be, imho, a great addon for madnox.

sarlan you beat me with an answer .. and a well written one for that. exactly what i would have written.
Madnox needs the Cinema vision integration .Rofl
(2015-09-09, 19:37)schimi2k Wrote:
(2015-09-09, 08:28)inv3ntor Wrote: Hey guys love the skin, thanks for keeping nox4 alive! I actually used the original nox4 back in the day, and have been using warlions mod up until now. (if it aint broke dont fix it).

However just updated from xbmc to kodi so updated to Madnox as well. Everythings running/configured as expected on my old pc, However on my new one i have 1 small problem.

When i go into skin setting & try confgure a home window item, i press up for general options and the "configure smart playlist" option is not listed there. Which of course means i cant use live dvd case background or info line set to the playlist. On the old machine the option is there & works, but not on the new one. List exactly same both machine, just missing that option on the new one. Old machine is runnin v0.0.6 & new one v0.0.7 if that makes a difference?

Could it be a missing script or a overlooked a setting somewhere? I tried installing moreinfo script but cant find it, i got the latest random.movie.script however get "dependancies not met" when trying to install from zip.

Is there a specific script or something i need to get the "configure smart playlist" option to be in the general settings list of home window furniture?

check first page the HOW TO section - there is a addonpack and some infos - it seems you need a missing addon ( or setting )

Thanks for the answer. I figured it out, i needed script.randomandlastitems and script.playlists
(2015-09-09, 13:10)Xander Log Wrote: Hi there,

I've a problem with Extended Info, I can't make it work as it should.

When I go to info on a film and I go to "extended info" button nothing happends, but then I exit to main menu in Kodi and then appears the "extended info" of the film I chosen.

It seems to have a kind of huge delay and works only when I back to main menu in Kodi. I even can press "extended info" button in two or three films and all those info windows appears when exit to main menu.

I've read several messages in the forum, try different configurations in the addon, but I have this problem.

Any help?

Many thanks

maybe check the extendedinfo settings - try it here on 2 player without any problems - must be some setting problem

Many thanks for your answer, schimi2k,

I've try all combinations in the settings of Extended Info scrip with no result. Of course, I've try in the way Neurosis13 reccomends here (using my own username and password for TheMovieDB):

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2051276

I can tell I've install those add-ons:

Extended Info Script
Extended Info Script - Open Dialog
Extended Info Script - Rate Media Items

And I've also install the ones recommended on first post:

skin.helper.service
script.skin.info.service (manual install)
netflix style nextup notification (manual install)
script.duration (manual intstall)

Of course, I've also get the addons pack you reccomend here:

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2040812

I've even try installing other that supposes to make extended info work using "Force native appearance" in "TheMovieBD" tab.

What am I missing?

Many thanks again

EDIT: I have the same problem using the artwork downloader, since I try do go to it until windows appears takes a lot of time, and it should't have anything to do with extended info, am I wrong?

So it seems I have some problem with something that makes system go too slow Sad
Hi, first off all, THANKS for continue improving this skin. Your work is much apreciated. Let me reask a question again hoping for better luck, Is there a way to change the main menu and submenus to fixed, like the "fixed list" option in the showcase viewtype settings?
(2015-09-10, 13:35)EndEd Wrote: Hi, first off all, THANKS for continue improving this skin. Your work is much apreciated. Let me reask a question again hoping for better luck, Is there a way to change the main menu and submenus to fixed, like the "fixed list" option in the showcase viewtype settings?

Yes. Skin settings- customizers - customize home window furniture- press enter on main menu to bring up options - fixed list
(2015-09-10, 13:42)sarlan19 Wrote:
(2015-09-10, 13:35)EndEd Wrote: Hi, first off all, THANKS for continue improving this skin. Your work is much apreciated. Let me reask a question again hoping for better luck, Is there a way to change the main menu and submenus to fixed, like the "fixed list" option in the showcase viewtype settings?

Yes. Skin settings- customizers - customize home window furniture- press enter on main menu to bring up options - fixed list

OMG Thanks, been looking for that like a Mad Man
(2015-09-10, 00:09)sarlan19 Wrote:
SKIN INTEGRATION

Mimic
Rapier

PHP Code:
Cheers !

Ah, ok. Thought that was a pay type app. I'll have to check it out. Sounds interesting. Thanks for the info.Smile
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
(2015-09-10, 16:55)bobrap Wrote: Ah, ok. Thought that was a pay type app. I'll have to check it out. Sounds interesting. Thanks for the info.Smile

Hit me up if you have any questions! The add-on is (and always will be) free. We did have a subscriber based model before, but only on the website, and those folks who subscribed gave us the seed money to requisition a developer to make the add-on for the community. Right now, we use a supporter model. You do have to register on the site to download anything, because we're trying to build a community around all of the content we create, and get that community involved in creating more content. Supporters get a bunch of perks like coupons for custom content, access to new content first for a limited time, unlimited bandwidth and much more. We're not trying to be shady about any of this - that's for sure. We just want to pay for hosting (ours and several other Kodi websites) and future innovation to help out our community. Hope that explains what we're doing - go check it out!
Create a Movie Theater Experience at Home
Trivia Slides, Video Bumpers, Ratings Bumpers, Audio Format Bumpers and more...

CinemaVision | CinemaVision Launcher | CinemaVision Service | CinemaVision Content
Hi,

i have still a problem that was a little older. If i open DialogVideoInfo on my windows 7 machine the color change in the background. With my openelec 5.95.5 version the background is every time black. I notice that this problem was here before some weeks. I dont know if there is a solution for my openelec version ?
(2015-09-11, 07:24)CinemaVision-Scott Wrote:
(2015-09-10, 16:55)bobrap Wrote: Ah, ok. Thought that was a pay type app. I'll have to check it out. Sounds interesting. Thanks for the info.Smile

Hit me up if you have any questions! The add-on is (and always will be) free. We did have a subscriber based model before, but only on the website, and those folks who subscribed gave us the seed money to requisition a developer to make the add-on for the community. Right now, we use a supporter model. You do have to register on the site to download anything, because we're trying to build a community around all of the content we create, and get that community involved in creating more content. Supporters get a bunch of perks like coupons for custom content, access to new content first for a limited time, unlimited bandwidth and much more. We're not trying to be shady about any of this - that's for sure. We just want to pay for hosting (ours and several other Kodi websites) and future innovation to help out our community. Hope that explains what we're doing - go check it out!

first of all - big thx for the new CinemaVision Addon buddy ! i dont had the time to test the beta yet, but i was a huge fan of cinemaexperience ( i made some GERMAN Trivias for myself hehe )
i already send mike a message if we add this to madnox - we will see what happen
but i think in the end there will be one madnox version with this nice addon

(2015-09-11, 07:57)Eisi2005 Wrote: Hi,

i have still a problem that was a little older. If i open DialogVideoInfo on my windows 7 machine the color change in the background. With my openelec 5.95.5 version the background is every time black. I notice that this problem was here before some weeks. I dont know if there is a solution for my openelec version ?

sorry, me or mike dont have any linux based player - so its impossible for us to check it - maybe one with openelec or any other linux based OS can check if he have also this problem ?!
i dont know what the problem could be ... the filenames are all with small letters - so it cant be a case sensitive problem... unless this, i just can give you the main tips - textures13.db, thumbnails...double check the madnox folder...
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
(2015-09-10, 09:14)Xander Log Wrote:
(2015-09-09, 13:10)Xander Log Wrote: Hi there,

I've a problem with Extended Info, I can't make it work as it should.

When I go to info on a film and I go to "extended info" button nothing happends, but then I exit to main menu in Kodi and then appears the "extended info" of the film I chosen.

It seems to have a kind of huge delay and works only when I back to main menu in Kodi. I even can press "extended info" button in two or three films and all those info windows appears when exit to main menu.

I've read several messages in the forum, try different configurations in the addon, but I have this problem.

Any help?

Many thanks

maybe check the extendedinfo settings - try it here on 2 player without any problems - must be some setting problem

Many thanks for your answer, schimi2k,

I've try all combinations in the settings of Extended Info scrip with no result. Of course, I've try in the way Neurosis13 reccomends here (using my own username and password for TheMovieDB):

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2051276

I can tell I've install those add-ons:

Extended Info Script
Extended Info Script - Open Dialog
Extended Info Script - Rate Media Items

And I've also install the ones recommended on first post:

skin.helper.service
script.skin.info.service (manual install)
netflix style nextup notification (manual install)
script.duration (manual intstall)

Of course, I've also get the addons pack you reccomend here:

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2040812

I've even try installing other that supposes to make extended info work using "Force native appearance" in "TheMovieBD" tab.

What am I missing?

Many thanks again

EDIT: I have the same problem using the artwork downloader, since I try do go to it until windows appears takes a lot of time, and it should't have anything to do with extended info, am I wrong?

So it seems I have some problem with something that makes system go too slow Sad
take a look at user_data - in this folder you have the settings and more for the addons ! maybe move the extendedinfo and artworkdownloader folder to a temp folder and reconfigure them !!! after you restart kodi again ?! maybe its something there ( the artworkdownloader folder will be a bit bigger !!! )
if you have still those problems, maybe try to test it with a clean guisettings.xml and maybe move/delete the addons19.db file ( Kodi\userdata\Database )
when this doesnt help... well... then i have no ideas anymore ( when you did all those things, you have almost a cmpl. clean kodi setup )
good luck
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
(2015-09-11, 07:57)Eisi2005 Wrote: Hi,

downgrade your version of script.toolbox, I think version 1.0.1 or something like that is what you want. Basically the color background is broken in the latest version of toolbox, I have the same issue on Windows 7 and it was reported to Phil a long time ago now and I haven't seen any confirmation of a fix for it yet! I think the general solution is to downgrade the version of toolbox, that add-on does all the work to create the color diffuse background in DialogVideoInfo.

Mike.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
Thanks Mike,

i switch back to version 1.0.1 an all works fine !!
(2015-09-11, 11:48)Eisi2005 Wrote: Thanks Mike,

i switch back to version 1.0.1 an all works fine !!

And All's Well that Ends Well !Tongue
  • 108(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39