• 110(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
(2015-09-13, 00:22)wgstarks Wrote: Need a little help fixing a problem. These three videos (12 Years a Slave, 15 Minutes and 16 Blocks) should all be displaying the same cases. The green case with the HDTV logo.

Obviously I have some problem with the source files. They were all displaying properly until I started using a media manager and the local info scanner. I believe something needs to be changed in the nfo files, but I'm not sure what. What property from the source files determines which case is displayed?

Change in nfo the video source, so 12 year a slave is HDTV .. but the others have to be named in video source as HDTV as well, at present they are being seen as Bluray & ? DVD hence the different color cases.
use the same media manager to achieve this.
neurosis13

Thank you so much Smile
(2015-09-13, 03:11)shaktoo Wrote: Change in nfo the video source, so 12 year a slave is HDTV .. but the others have to be named in video source as HDTV as well, at present they are being seen as Bluray & ? DVD hence the different color cases.
use the same media manager to achieve this.

The nfo file for all 3 videos contains
Code:
<videosource>HDTV</videosource>
That was the first thing I checked.
Could it be because the file name has a resolution tag?
Or maybe a problem with the info only scraper?
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
(2015-09-13, 04:19)wgstarks Wrote: Could it be because the file name has a resolution tag?

That's exactly what the problem is. Did a little testing. Looks like anything with a 1080P file tag gets identified as Bluray regardless of the videosource setting. I imagine if the file name has a resolution tag then videosource is completely ignored in the nfo file. Should be easy to fix though in the media manager.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
I switched over to colored network logos and the tokyo mx disappeared again. do I have to manually add a color logo aswell? Smile
I struggle with the logos as well for movies, which i use ember to manage. my tv shows i have no problem as i just let tvdb scraper do the scanning. most of my movies are missing studio logos though and i don't get why since they do usually show in ember, but many don't show in the skin. even big studios like universal that definitely have logos. is there some key to getting logos to appear?
(2015-09-13, 05:08)Hooward Wrote: I switched over to colored network logos and the tokyo mx disappeared again. do I have to manually add a color logo aswell? Smile

well...you dont have one before and add/rename one and after that it worked... now you change the "studio" folder to the colored one, and you have the same problem again... maybe it would be a good idea to do the same steps you did before on that new colored studio folder Huh ( check if its there, check name etc ... )

just an idea Wink
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
(2015-09-13, 05:56)knives of ice Wrote: I struggle with the logos as well for movies, which i use ember to manage. my tv shows i have no problem as i just let tvdb scraper do the scanning. most of my movies are missing studio logos though and i don't get why since they do usually show in ember, but many don't show in the skin. even big studios like universal that definitely have logos. is there some key to getting logos to appear?

check your ember settings and the nfos - if you have more then ONE ! ( 1 ) studio set, you dont get any icon - KODI dont select the right studio - you need to edit it manualy or configure emm that you just want one studio ( and you need to choose the one you want )
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

very early use of tv season discs on madnox
...all working atm - only problem is you have to add each piece of art manually Sad
will make more discs and see if we can't get the ball rolling for some real skin integration and maybe support for automatic downloading Smile
Check out my Fanart.tv stuff!
...........I also accept disc requests if image not on fanart.tv database !!!!
(2015-09-13, 11:25)leepenny Wrote: very early use of tv season discs on madnox
...all working atm - only problem is you have to add each piece of art manually Sad
will make more discs and see if we can't get the ball rolling for some real skin integration and maybe support for automatic downloading Smile

if someone can make it happen, then its Mr.CDART himself Wink

how did you name them ?

(2015-09-13, 04:32)wgstarks Wrote:
(2015-09-13, 04:19)wgstarks Wrote: Could it be because the file name has a resolution tag?

That's exactly what the problem is. Did a little testing. Looks like anything with a 1080P file tag gets identified as Bluray regardless of the videosource setting. I imagine if the file name has a resolution tag then videosource is completely ignored in the nfo file. Should be easy to fix though in the media manager.

I never have any resolution tag added to my file naming, hence I cannot confirm this. Couchpotato takes care of renamer duties & then ember media manager running as commandline scrapes everything automatically.
went to season level - 'c' (context menu) - then choose art.....
from here top right is 'add art' you need to add a new art type discart which isnt available usually in tv shows
you can see here I have already added it
This gives you a new item 'discart' in the tv season section (though haven't played around with it much LOLZ)
Then you have to add manually for each season the disc you want - a slow process if you have a lot of series !!
This gives you a disc for each season ......yay !
I have only made about 15 discs atm - (making work for myself again) but is a different addition not seen elsewhere.
If I can get a good few discs done maybe could speak to the higher powers about including some sort of skin integration....maybe even using artwork downloader if the images end up on fanart.tv - but am a LONG LONG way off just yet
BTW the discs I named them in the tv show folder were the standard as for fanarts and posters seasonxx-disc.png
but as you add each one manually you just have browse to each disc to add it so naming convention isnt really necessary
(2015-09-13, 12:20)leepenny Wrote: went to season level - 'c' (context menu) - then choose art.....
from here top right is 'add art' you need to add a new art type discart which isnt available usually in tv shows
you can see here I have already added it
This gives you a new item 'discart' in the tv season section (though haven't played around with it much LOLZ)
Then you have to add manually for each season the disc you want - a slow process if you have a lot of series !!
This gives you a disc for each season ......yay !
I have only made about 15 discs atm - (making work for myself again) but is a different addition not seen elsewhere.
If I can get a good few discs done maybe could speak to the higher powers about including some sort of skin integration....maybe even using artwork downloader if the images end up on fanart.tv - but am a LONG LONG way off just yet
BTW the discs I named them in the tv show folder were the standard as for fanarts and posters seasonxx-disc.png
but as you add each one manually you just have browse to each disc to add it so naming convention isnt really necessary

i see - thx 4 feedback... maybe we can "modify" he artwork downloader like the movieset addon ( with the extrafanart1.jpg )... i will test it next week when i have a bit more time

That will be great (integration of the sets view using season discs may then be possible)
A week before any looking may give me time to do some more discs LOL.............more late nights
Hey Lee, Ive been doing this for quite a while for all my tv series and believe me, I have many lol, maybe we could sort something out over at our place ? PM there if you like ?
Fanart.TV Mod
  • 110(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39