Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
well, i have a bit time now for your "questions"
1. "yep im an old guy lol" ... your nick say "rick75" - either you are 75 years old - then YES, this is old but would be realy cool Wink
if you are born 75 would it be realy rude Tongue because i would be an older man then you! ( not much, but older... 74 )

and i cant take you under my "wings" like you sayd... because my wings are not realy big, and there are already some young birds - and my time is realy rare in the next days ( Mike will be away for at least the next days i think, and meowmoo is busy too ) - maybe one of the guys here can help you out too on some problems - a lot of problems can be solved, when you read the how to on first page realy carefully and maybe 2-3 times ---- the most important thing is a PERFECT PREPARED COLLECTION
and if you are realy new to kodi, you should check this forum ( the how to area ) and maybe this page KODI WIKI
and to start wirth kodi and such a "heavy" skin is not the best idea if you ask me... but anyway... i try what i can tell you about your problems:

(2015-09-22, 11:20)rick75 Wrote: ok so i have found a problem regarding the duration of films,each film i have says the same time on each movie,how can i get this sorted and also i have read every page of this thread (few coffees as well!!) the above quote states to change some settings ect but tried looking in folders ect and for the life of me i cant see whre to change them?
did you scrape your movies inside kodi or with an mediamanager tool like ember,elch etc... please check your nfos ? this is not a skin problem

another question sometimes when i press on certain add ons to change things like covers clear or colour its very hard to see the txt is this a bug within the build? sometimes they in boxes and there fine?
the "backrounds" of the info menus dissapear sometimes - its a known problem, but we cant found out, how to solve it - its a cache problem, and will be much less after a while - you have the ( now working i hope ) RELOAD button when you press "C" on keyboard - this reload the skin, and the backround images should be available again

how can i get the music to play for my tv programs ect i can play them in that more info about the program and actors and i can see it download but it dont play when i go to tv program what do i need todo as thought it would be setup?
you mean the title melody of a series ? you have tvtunes addon installed and configured ? that should play the title directly when you choose one tv series and go to level 2/3 ( where you can see the season or episodes )

also read about imbd how is that setup as well.....im sorry for the many questions but this build/skin is my cup of tea or in my case coffee!! and want it looking and playing nice
normaly the actual imdb rarings are scraped with the movies/TV Series - when you want to have it "always" up to date, you need another addon ( see official programm or service addons for imdb updater )

Ps: i have installed all the extra zip files that are at begiining into there corsponding areas so am i right in unzipping each one into there places?
dont know what you mean exactly... but the addons need to be UNZIPPED in the addons folder inside
C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\

I hope that helps you a bit at least... you can always ask your questions here, but team madnox is right now not realy available ( time and important personal things )
but we have here some other nice guys/ladies? who can help Smile

schimi2k
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods

Messages In This Thread
RE: Aeon Madnox - Beta Release - by Mike_Doc - 2015-06-29, 17:08
RE: Aeon Madnox - Beta Release - by Mike_Doc - 2015-06-29, 17:08
RE: Aeon Madnox - Beta Release - by Mike_Doc - 2015-06-29, 17:09
RE: Aeon Madnox - Beta Release - by Mike_Doc - 2015-06-29, 17:09
RE: Aeon Madnox - Beta Release - by Mike_Doc - 2015-06-29, 17:10
RE: Aeon Madnox - Beta Release - by Mike_Doc - 2015-06-29, 17:10
MADNOX FAQ - by schimi2k - 2015-06-29, 17:11
MADNOX HELP - by schimi2k - 2015-06-29, 17:12
RE: Aeon Madnox - Beta Release - by schimi2k - 2015-06-29, 17:12
RE: Aeon Madnox - Beta Release (for Isengard) - by schimi2k - 2015-09-23, 11:36