• 117(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
(2015-09-22, 19:20)schimi2k Wrote: No problem mate... But i am not at home atm Wink i am typing this on my smartphone - because of this i wrote "not realy"

haha no worries,fully understand, if you dont mind looking into me questions when your free of course that would be splendid.
how does this skin work and feel on an Amazon Fire Tv box for other people?
I created a build on my laptop using this skin then transfered it to my AFTVbox and wow.....lagged and then crashed and now it wont go beyond the login screen which i have due to having two profiles.
well, i have a bit time now for your "questions"
1. "yep im an old guy lol" ... your nick say "rick75" - either you are 75 years old - then YES, this is old but would be realy cool Wink
if you are born 75 would it be realy rude Tongue because i would be an older man then you! ( not much, but older... 74 )

and i cant take you under my "wings" like you sayd... because my wings are not realy big, and there are already some young birds - and my time is realy rare in the next days ( Mike will be away for at least the next days i think, and meowmoo is busy too ) - maybe one of the guys here can help you out too on some problems - a lot of problems can be solved, when you read the how to on first page realy carefully and maybe 2-3 times ---- the most important thing is a PERFECT PREPARED COLLECTION
and if you are realy new to kodi, you should check this forum ( the how to area ) and maybe this page KODI WIKI
and to start wirth kodi and such a "heavy" skin is not the best idea if you ask me... but anyway... i try what i can tell you about your problems:

(2015-09-22, 11:20)rick75 Wrote: ok so i have found a problem regarding the duration of films,each film i have says the same time on each movie,how can i get this sorted and also i have read every page of this thread (few coffees as well!!) the above quote states to change some settings ect but tried looking in folders ect and for the life of me i cant see whre to change them?
did you scrape your movies inside kodi or with an mediamanager tool like ember,elch etc... please check your nfos ? this is not a skin problem

another question sometimes when i press on certain add ons to change things like covers clear or colour its very hard to see the txt is this a bug within the build? sometimes they in boxes and there fine?
the "backrounds" of the info menus dissapear sometimes - its a known problem, but we cant found out, how to solve it - its a cache problem, and will be much less after a while - you have the ( now working i hope ) RELOAD button when you press "C" on keyboard - this reload the skin, and the backround images should be available again

how can i get the music to play for my tv programs ect i can play them in that more info about the program and actors and i can see it download but it dont play when i go to tv program what do i need todo as thought it would be setup?
you mean the title melody of a series ? you have tvtunes addon installed and configured ? that should play the title directly when you choose one tv series and go to level 2/3 ( where you can see the season or episodes )

also read about imbd how is that setup as well.....im sorry for the many questions but this build/skin is my cup of tea or in my case coffee!! and want it looking and playing nice
normaly the actual imdb rarings are scraped with the movies/TV Series - when you want to have it "always" up to date, you need another addon ( see official programm or service addons for imdb updater )

Ps: i have installed all the extra zip files that are at begiining into there corsponding areas so am i right in unzipping each one into there places?
dont know what you mean exactly... but the addons need to be UNZIPPED in the addons folder inside
C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\

I hope that helps you a bit at least... you can always ask your questions here, but team madnox is right now not realy available ( time and important personal things )
but we have here some other nice guys/ladies? who can help Smile

schimi2k
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
@schimi2k

Ur usual joy tone almost reaching madness always draw a smile in my face, hehehe

@rick75

There's a learning curve with Kodi as with everything else. U won't learn everything the first day, but it's easy to learn, cos it's COOL. I really can't add more but may be make u notice addons usually have their own way of installation from within Kodi, u don't need to unzip them manually EXCEPT for some of them. If it is not specified somewhere else, if u see the normal installatino from Kodi fails, very probably u will be able to install it manually unzipping it to the C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\
For extensive info http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-ons
HTPC
Silverstone Grandia GD05 - Intel i5 3570k -Asus H61M-G Micro-ATX - Unidad Blu-ray
MSI GTX970 4GB GDDR5 - 8 GB RAM DDR3 - AVR Denon X3400H Atmos - LG  OLED 55C7V
cheers guys @schimi2k 74 is my age...........joke im 40 going on 80 lol,ive sorted the music part out nice little feature that is as you say theres a learning curve and im always reading and im gonna really get into it ect i shall take on board the advice and read through the websits tutorials ect

cheers guys
(2015-09-23, 19:09)rick75 Wrote: cheers guys @schimi2k 74 is my age...........joke im 40 going on 80 lol,ive sorted the music part out nice little feature that is as you say theres a learning curve and im always reading and im gonna really get into it ect i shall take on board the advice and read through the websits tutorials ect

cheers guys

The wiki (wiki) is a great place to start your reading especially this section. Google is your friend if you have a problem, you can find a support thread in the forum for many addons. Also, if you think something isn't working right always include a link to a debug log (wiki). It's the only way anyone can see what's happening on your machine and will save time if you include the >>>>>>link<<<<<< in your original post.

Notice I said link.Big Grin
Don't paste the log in your post. It'll only irritate people. Paste the log to http://xbmclogs.com if it's working or if not use http://pastebin.com. Then add the url link to your post.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
Hey guys,

I have a few small'ish issues still after jumping from shednox to madnox (Clean install), which is really great btw.

First Issue, i have a video folders with various stuff that are apart from my movie collection. The fanart is now being displayed correctly after you fixed it, but the folders are not being displayed correct, as you can see in the image below. i dont know if its something like with the fanart issue.

folder issue in video folders

Second issue is with cdart in the music collection, its taking the fake cdart with handwriting on album level view, its ok on track level view. Another screenshot for ya.

cdart issue in in music on album level

Hope someone can resolve these issues, or if it's me, point me in the right direction. Smile

Running Isengaard and newest git version on windows platform.

Cheers
Running Kodi Krypton/Aeon Nox Silvo on Nvidia Shield
morning

i have fixed the seek bar ( SeekStepSize ) @ Live TV and movie area

Videofullscreen.xml added this @ line 294
only for the PVR area hidden caching , pause , forwarding , rewind , but the new kodi 15 command $INFO[Player.SeekStepSize] will be showed for timeshift users.

Code:
    <control type="group" id="1">
                 <animation type="WindowOpen">
                    <effect type="fade" time="160" end="100" />
                    <effect type="slide" time="160" start="0,-98" end="0,0" tween="cubic" />
                </animation>
                <animation type="WindowClose">
                    <effect type="fade" time="160" start="100" end="0" />
                    <effect type="slide" time="160" end="0,-98" easing="in" tween="cubic" />
                </animation>
                <animation type="Visible">
                </animation>
                <animation type="Hidden">
                </animation>
                <visible>[Player.Seeking | [Player.DisplayAfterSeek + [!IsEmpty(Player.SeekOffset) | !IsEmpty(Player.Chapter)]] | Player.Forwarding | Player.Rewinding] + ![Player.Paused|[Player.Paused+Player.Seeking] | [Player.Paused+Player.DisplayAfterSeek]]</visible>
            <control type="image" id="1">
                <posx>704</posx>
                <width>513</width>
                <height>87</height>
                <texture flipy="true">osd/osd_top_bar.png</texture>
                <visible>[[Player.Paused + !Player.Caching] + !Player.Seeking + !Player.DisplayAfterSeek] | [[Player.Paused + Player.Caching] + !Player.Seeking] | Player.Seeking|[Player.DisplayAfterSeek + ![player.forwarding | player.rewinding] + !IsEmpty(Player.SeekOffset)]</visible>
            </control>
            <control type="label" id="1">
                <posx>750</posx>
                <width>420</width>
                <height>42</height>
                <align>center</align>
                <label>$VAR[VideoPlayerSeekVar]</label>
                <font>Font_Reg33_Caps</font>
                <shadowcolor>88e5e5e5</shadowcolor>
                <textcolor>FF363636</textcolor>
            </control>

line 212 @ variables.xml
Code:
        <value condition="!IsEmpty(Player.SeekStepSize) ">$LOCALIZE[773] $INFO[Player.SeekStepSize]</value>

i test it and this works great...
let me know if that's OK , I'm not a Pro Skinner Smile
hi schimi,

bored already ? Rofl

i found a little bug which popped up just lately concerning the ratings:

some movies which are rated PG-13 are written in the imdb rating descriptions as PG - 13 ( with free spaces ) which madnox reads logically as rated PG and therefore displays the PG flag.
Well thats not a catastrophe nor the end of the world but fixing this would be nice.

i noticed at least 3 movies with this case, it's relatively rare but it's happening.
I will take a look at it tomorrow buddy - thx 4 info and no, i am not bored, just a bit busy atm Wink
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

How can I change the color from Color to Transparant like AEON SHEDNOX HELIX? Wink
(2015-09-28, 02:05)DJHulp Wrote: How can I change the color from Color to Transparant like AEON SHEDNOX HELIX? Wink

we change this view a bit - you have already the "same" color, but we change the bar and the animations

(2015-09-27, 17:57)R3N3 Wrote: morning

i have fixed the seek bar ( SeekStepSize ) @ Live TV and movie area

Videofullscreen.xml added this @ line 294
only for the PVR area hidden caching , pause , forwarding , rewind , but the new kodi 15 command $INFO[Player.SeekStepSize] will be showed for timeshift users.

Code:
    <control type="group" id="1">
                 <animation type="WindowOpen">
                </animation>
                <animation type="WindowClose">
                </animation>
                <animation type="Visible">
                </animation>
                <animation type="Hidden">
                </animation>
                <visible>[Player.Seeking | [Player.DisplayAfterSeek + [!IsEmpty(Player.SeekOffset) | !IsEmpty(Player.Chapter)]] | Player.Forwarding | Player.Rewinding] + ![Player.Paused|[Player.Paused+Player.Seeking] | [Player.Paused+Player.DisplayAfterSeek]]</visible>
            <control type="image" id="1">
                <posx>704</posx>
                <width>513</width>
                <height>87</height>
                <texture flipy="true">osd/osd_top_bar.png</texture>
                <visible>[[Player.Paused + !Player.Caching] + !Player.Seeking + !Player.DisplayAfterSeek] | [[Player.Paused + Player.Caching] + !Player.Seeking] | Player.Seeking|[Player.DisplayAfterSeek + ![player.forwarding | player.rewinding] + !IsEmpty(Player.SeekOffset)]</visible>
            </control>
            <control type="label" id="1">
                <posx>750</posx>
                <width>420</width>
                <height>42</height>
                <align>center</align>
                <label>$VAR[VideoPlayerSeekVar]</label>
                <font>Font_Reg33_Caps</font>
                <shadowcolor>88e5e5e5</shadowcolor>
                <textcolor>FF363636</textcolor>
            </control>

line 212 @ variables.xml
Code:
        <value condition="!IsEmpty(Player.SeekStepSize) ">$LOCALIZE[773] $INFO[Player.SeekStepSize]</value>

i test it and this works great...
let me know if that's OK , I'm not a Pro Skinner Smile

BIG Thx R3N3 Smile
will have a look and when its working here too, i will push it to git

cheerz

Pushed to Mikes Git:

R3N3s skip info fix ( big thx... its a realy helpfull fix ! )
add the US Ratings Variations ( example: "PG-13" or "PG - 13" ) - would be cool when some ppl who use just the us rating if its working ( neurosis13 Wink ) - i have test it here with some test files, and it worked Wink

for those who cant wait - they can download the fixes on my forked git
https://github.com/schimi2k/skin.aeon.madnox

schimi2k

Schimi & Mike ... thanks....Smile CinemaVision integration is working Brilliantly
I will check the US ratings Later
  • 117(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39