• 124(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
(2015-10-20, 21:52)solamnic Wrote: thank you for this updated skin...

is there a way to display movie fanart on movies (or tvshows - tvshow fanart stored on tvshow folder) than the default madnox movie - tvshow backgrounds?

found out what i had to do.. (had to change fanart to NO then reboot then fanart to yes and Fanart is now displayed properly)..

but another questionSmile

how can i enable logo to be displayed in tvshows? (it was default enabled in shednox)
thanks again for your great work.. Nod

(also when choosing subtitle default download location, after choosing download folder -> nothing is displayed (in the download folder field) is this normal ?)
with view?

normally there is a option in the left side menu
(2015-10-20, 23:33)meowmoo Wrote: with view?

normally there is a option in the left side menu

bannerplex view...

enabled and disabled the logo setting.... reboot and worked..

(probably something was messy with my settings since i did an update from openelec v5 and not a clean install) Nod
Hi

I have a problem with extendedinfo on epg
give me anything

someone can help me
(2015-10-22, 03:37)magicccam Wrote: Hi

I have a problem with extendedinfo on epg
give me anything

someone can help me
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2140132
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
Is it just me ? I am using the nightly builds of Jarvis, and no matter what skin I use, when I press say info when a video is playing, the usual screen comes up but the picture goes black, I can still hear the sound and all's normal when I press to go back. Its the same with the volume, if I press the volume button, the volume bar shows as normal but the screen goes black, same with skipping forward, which is the REALLY annoying one. So I was wondering is anyone else getting this as I haven't seen anything posted anywhere relating to this/my issue ? Cheers
Fanart.TV Mod
Sad 
(2015-10-23, 01:44)ProRipp Wrote: Is it just me ? I am using the nightly builds of Jarvis, and no matter what skin I use, when I press say info when a video is playing, the usual screen comes up but the picture goes black, I can still hear the sound and all's normal when I press to go back. Its the same with the volume, if I press the volume button, the volume bar shows as normal but the screen goes black, same with skipping forward, which is the REALLY annoying one. So I was wondering is anyone else getting this as I haven't seen anything posted anywhere relating to this/my issue ? Cheers

No, it's not just you. Same with me.Huh
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
Everything after Jarvis 10/15 is broken. Go back to 10/15 until it's addressed.... if it's addressed.
It's been brought up in another forum. We are waiting to see if it gets fixed.
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
THANK YOU Angelinas
THX Angelinas... i pushed the fixed file to Mike...
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
Hello, great skin but i hav a problem with the 3D Icon

Picture 1 (Widget) there is the 3D Icon:

Picture 2 (Liste / Right list etc - no 3D Icon but a 1080p Icon)

How can i fix this ? With another Skin i didn´t have these problems - but i want use this skin.
@bobrap & Brazen1 thanks guys for letting me know its really been .....er.... bugging me lol !

Peace
Pro
Fanart.TV Mod
(2015-10-23, 11:03)Picard007 Wrote: Hello, great skin but i hav a problem with the 3D Icon

Picture 1 (Widget) there is the 3D Icon:

Picture 2 (Liste / Right list etc - no 3D Icon but a 1080p Icon)

How can i fix this ? With another Skin i didn´t have these problems - but i want use this skin.

Schaue ich mir nachher mal an...
Will have a look at it later...
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
No request.
Just wanted to thank you for your efforts Love
Loving the Madnox skin! he only problem I have is with the extendedinfo script. When pressing "I" I always receive "could not find item in the MovieDB". any idea on how I can solve this problem?

nb I have read the FAQ and completed all steps
- entered a valid account
- installed all context scripts
- enabled the addon by going to the setting page of the skin
- and of cource the latest extendedinfo script
  • 124(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39