• 125(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
Love this skin, Looks fab on my 4K TV.

Many thnaks
sorry, delete post
Hi,

First, thank you for the great job you did here. I think the good old aeon nox 4 is the best so thank you for bringing it back.

I have a question : How to remove the "Press any key" dialog box when displaying full screen fanart in showcase mode ?

(2015-10-23, 11:03)Picard007 Wrote: Hello, great skin but i hav a problem with the 3D Icon

Picture 1 (Widget) there is the 3D Icon:

Picture 2 (Liste / Right list etc - no 3D Icon but a 1080p Icon)

How can i fix this ? With another Skin i didn´t have these problems - but i want use this skin.

after i have checked my configuration i would say this:
in views you have the normal 1080 icon ( full HD ) for the resolution - i dont know your movieinfo, but i think you will have a H-SBS or H-TAB 3D Movie - so you will get on any view screen this 1080 Icon, because this 3D movies have this resolution - but when you name your movies right, you will also get an 3D ICON instead of the normal Bluray Disc Icon, that show you, that the movie is a 3D Movie

it seems, widgets use a different icon system, so for me its normal, that you have an info in widgets, that it is a 3D Movie ( because there is no resolution icon ) and on views you will have 2 different icons ( one for resolution and one for bluray/bluray 3D )
if we would change now the view settings to the same like widgets, we would get 2 different icons with the same info, but no resolution info...

i hope you understand what i mean Wink ( still not realy fit )
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
(2015-10-24, 18:49)schimi2k Wrote:
(2015-10-23, 11:03)Picard007 Wrote: Hello, great skin but i hav a problem with the 3D Icon

Picture 1 (Widget) there is the 3D Icon:

Picture 2 (Liste / Right list etc - no 3D Icon but a 1080p Icon)

How can i fix this ? With another Skin i didn´t have these problems - but i want use this skin.

after i have checked my configuration i would say this:
in views you have the normal 1080 icon ( full HD ) for the resolution - i dont know your movieinfo, but i think you will have a H-SBS or H-TAB 3D Movie - so you will get on any view screen this 1080 Icon, because this 3D movies have this resolution - but when you name your movies right, you will also get an 3D ICON instead of the normal Bluray Disc Icon, that show you, that the movie is a 3D Movie

it seems, widgets use a different icon system, so for me its normal, that you have an info in widgets, that it is a 3D Movie ( because there is no resolution icon ) and on views you will have 2 different icons ( one for resolution and one for bluray/bluray 3D )
if we would change now the view settings to the same like widgets, we would get 2 different icons with the same info, but no resolution info...

i hope you understand what i mean Wink ( still not realy fit )

Thanks for the info,

i have named my files in this way: Sin City 2 - A Dame to Kill For (2014).3D.TAB.mkv

How must this file renamed to display the 3D Icon ?
(2015-10-24, 10:08)zorg2000k Wrote: Love this skin, Looks fab on my 4K TV.

Many thnaks

Good for you Mate .. & good to know that Madnox with 4K = Brilliant !!! Wink
Is it possible to change the backgrounds from greenish to blue?
I have all my backgrounds using google 1920x1080-navy-blue-solid-color-background.

Save to AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.aeon.madnox-master\backgrounds.

Edit Main Menu
Select Main Menu Item
Choose Background
Single Image
Browse to AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.aeon.madnox-master\backgrounds\1920x1080-navy-blue-solid-color-background
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
(2015-10-25, 18:38)brazen1 Wrote: I have all my backgrounds using google 1920x1080-navy-blue-solid-color-background.

Save to AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.aeon.madnox-master\backgrounds.

Edit Main Menu
Select Main Menu Item
Choose Background
Single Image
Browse to AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.aeon.madnox-master\backgrounds\1920x1080-navy-blue-solid-color-background

Thanks for that - you mean Google that page as a background?
Google a color. Go to images. Refine your search for 1920x1080. Maybe add 'backgrounds' as part of the color search. Find a website that google refers. Right click the full size image on the site and save it to AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.aeon.madnox-master\backgrounds.
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
How do I edit the graphics of the main menu? I want to remove the colored border top and bottom.
Anyone else getting an error when pausing a video, any mouse scroll over the video prompts changing the upper right command to DOWNLOAD SUBTITLE as if I was touching the dl sub button?

--------------------

Maybe it's just mouseover. I don't see it on remote click. Seems shednox had it too. Probably an easy fix.
(2015-10-24, 18:55)Picard007 Wrote: ...

Thanks for the info,

i have named my files in this way: Sin City 2 - A Dame to Kill For (2014).3D.TAB.mkv

How must this file renamed to display the 3D Icon ?

in your case the name should be:

Sin City 2 - A Dame to Kill For (2014).bluray.3D.TAB.mkv

the .bluray is important Wink
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
full car service
Just...the worst place to spam ads. Why would you spend time to sign up and have your native post be so generic? If you're going to advert on a forum, at least go out in style. Poorly done, dude.
  • 125(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39