• 137(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
(2015-11-18, 11:22)Oggie101 Wrote: Is there a way to get next aired information to pop up for each show as you scroll through TV series?

go into viewtype settings on left side menu, then select 'Appearance Setup', on the right hand side should be 'Infopanel options', then activate the last option 'Show Next Aired Info'. May not work in all views but definitely in landscape.

Mike.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
Thanks, that did the job.
Question 
Just a quick question. When I'm streaming content, the full playback info is not shown. Most often I get just the plot summary. Other skins like MQ6 have all the features, like the poster/thumbnail and cast info. Is this intended or is it a bug?

Cheers! Blush
Eminence 2 MOD, Revived & Improved

If you've found me helpful, eh, maybe press the Like button? If you like, you can click here for donations. :)
can anyone give me any tips on getting gifs to work? i'm using a jarvis build. i change the artwork to the gifs and the artwork shows no problem, but i get no movement in the gifs.

can my gifs only be local, for instance on my chromebox internal hard drive instead of my server. i read that on another thread but there were different opinions.
@ "knives of ice "
Can you install that as a portable version to use for clean testing purposes, just to see if your profile has issues, was able to get mine working locally and networked out of the box with a nightly from about a week ago.
I have reinstalled my Windows HTPC Box and copied across the skin folder and guisettings from a backup, i have an issue now with smart playlists.

I dont see smart playlist manager and also dont see any graphics in the widgets created from these playlists (i can see the smart playlists are chooseable when adding new widgets)

an example smart playlist is kids movies which is done by a path location, the navigation works perfectly but the widget shows nothing. is anything else needed for this? is the random and list script something that needs to be installed?
Wolvesphil this behaviour unfortunately happens sometimes on a reinstall especially when GUI settings get changed. Re do the whole smart playlists ( when you say you don't see the manager its in the settings & widget settings ?)
Another idea would be to redo the skin from scratch as at present your copying of the back up is having an issue with something in the skin & hence. Otherwise get a debug log & put it here.
(2015-11-19, 06:23)k4sh1n Wrote: @ "knives of ice "
Can you install that as a portable version to use for clean testing purposes, just to see if your profile has issues, was able to get mine working locally and networked out of the box with a nightly from about a week ago.

what do you mean by portable version? sorry not understanding.

some more info - it doesn't matter what skin i am on the gifs will not work. won't work on my nvidia shield running the latest Jarvis nightly or my chromebox running openelec jarvis nightly. i change the artwork just fine - but the gifs do not move.
(2015-11-20, 03:13)shaktoo Wrote: Wolvesphil this behaviour unfortunately happens sometimes on a reinstall especially when GUI settings get changed. Re do the whole smart playlists ( when you say you don't see the manager its in the settings & widget settings ?)
Another idea would be to redo the skin from scratch as at present your copying of the back up is having an issue with something in the skin & hence. Otherwise get a debug log & put it here.

I have now rebuilt from fresh but still unable to access smart playlist manager. My steps are settings - appearance - edit main menu - up (for general options) - it should be here? i have also tried widgets: add-on settings

My log is here

http://pastebin.com/MTg4b67R
(2015-11-20, 21:08)WolvesPhil Wrote:
(2015-11-20, 03:13)shaktoo Wrote: Wolvesphil this behaviour unfortunately happens sometimes on a reinstall especially when GUI settings get changed. Re do the whole smart playlists ( when you say you don't see the manager its in the settings & widget settings ?)

I have now rebuilt from fresh but still unable to access smart playlist manager. My steps are settings - appearance - edit main menu - up (for general options) - it should be here? i have also tried widgets: add-on settings

My log is here

http://pastebin.com/MTg4b67R
you have script.playlists addon installed ? without this - no smartlists Wink
the help page on skin settings with this info will be updated soon

i am fighting with jarvis and complete fresh madnox atm ... so be patient please
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
(2015-11-20, 16:20)knives of ice Wrote:
(2015-11-19, 06:23)k4sh1n Wrote: @ "knives of ice "

what do you mean by portable version? sorry not understanding.

some more info - it doesn't matter what skin i am on the gifs will not work. won't work on my nvidia shield running the latest Jarvis nightly or my chromebox running openelec jarvis nightly. i change the artwork just fine - but the gifs do not move.

i had the same problem before - after i copy the gifs to the PLAYER ! and select them in kodi they where animated - if this doesnt work too... i have no idea
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

(2015-11-20, 21:20)schimi2k Wrote: you have script.playlists addon installed ? without this - no smartlists Wink
the help page on skin settings with this info will be updated soon

i am fighting with jarvis and complete fresh madnox atm ... so be patient please

My bad, that is enabled now and I also had an issue with one of my playlists which I have fixed by recreating.

Only remaining issue now is latest and random albums widgets arent displaying - i expect this is another missing addon?

Thanks for your help too :-)
On the main menu how do i set "movies to display just my hard drive library, and then get another section to open my streamed movie library ?
(2015-11-20, 23:51)Oggie101 Wrote: On the main menu how do i set "movies to display just my hard drive library, and then get another section to open my streamed movie library ?

try to mark your library as a favourite and configure your main menu entry to this fav entry ...

@ all JARVIS + MADNOX USER - i need your help please

i was make a clean fresh madnox+jarvis configuration for a fresh bughunt to make madnox jarvis ready and get some SERIOUS Problems
i have 3 player:

2 main player with a mysql database >>> problems - a lot of freezes when i come to or go away from main menu or in skin settings

1 dev machine with local db ( most of my collection is stored in this pc ) >>> no freezes

i am rebuilding now my database on my main external Player without mysql to check if this is the problem...

my question is now: what configurations you have ? local databases or also mysql databases - do you have similar problems Huh

i try other skins for testing and dont have any freezes... so i think maybe we have some small bugger in madnox when you are using a sql database ( because no problems with other skins )

thx 4 any infos guys Smile

• 137(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39