• 155(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
Thanks fpr the great work!

But i have still a big problem.

When i use kodi 16 beta 2 or 3 with new config, without any addon or anything (only the newest madnox) i have a cpu load over 30% on a Intel i7 4970k!!
Only the skin the cpu load is between 1% and 2%
With Kodi 15 and the newest madnox the cpu load is 5%
Hey guys, I just installed this addon (was using Shrednox on Kodi 15 before) and had a quick question. One of the updates to Kodi 16 is that its suppose to pull the Skin Settings out of the guisettings.xml and into seperate file. Does Madnox support this? I'm looking for this file so I can quickly set up Madnox on my 2nd machine

Code:
Split up skin settings
One long awaited change is splitting up skin settings from the core Kodi settings. In the past all skin settings and Kodi settings were saved in one big file. What’s the problem you might ask? Well fact is that the more skins you installed and tried out the bigger the file grew all loading it takes a tiny bit of time. Additionally it wasn’t easy to start fresh with Kodi settings without also losing all you skin customisations. Now all is split up like we already had done for all other add-ons, you can now easily remove Kodi settings and keep the skins settings intact. Additionally you can also just copy the skin/add-on settings to any other Kodi installation and they would instantly have the same settings as you had given the fact you also have installed them there. On upgrade from any previous Kodi or XBMC version to 16.0 we will process and convert the file without you even noticing. All will be done automatically.

More information:  http://kodi.wiki/view/Userdata  -> “user_data”

I can't seem to find it under ~/.kodi/userdata or ~/.kodi/userdata/addon_data

In that 2nd folder I was able to find one for confluence so I figure thats where it should be
AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata\addon_data\skin.aeon.madnox\settings.xml
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
(2015-12-06, 19:13)brazen1 Wrote: AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata\addon_data\skin.aeon.madnox\settings.xml

Thats on a windows machine. On a Kodibuntu setup, the equivalent location is ~/.kodi/userdata/addon_data yet its not there for some reason
(2015-12-06, 19:33)pletopia Wrote:
(2015-12-06, 19:13)brazen1 Wrote: AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata\addon_data\skin.aeon.madnox\settings.xml

Thats on a windows machine. On a Kodibuntu setup, the equivalent location is ~/.kodi/userdata/addon_data yet its not there for some reason

you have started and close kodi with madnox already ? it seems it saves the settings just on closing kodi
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
(2015-12-06, 19:52)schimi2k Wrote: you have started and close kodi with madnox already ? it seems it saves the settings just on closing kodi

Yup. Have restarted the machine multiple times and no skin.aeon.madox folder in my addon_data folder. Very strange.
Hey guys I have a question, when you install a new version of Kodi, and it makes duplicates of all the database files, can you delete the old ones or do you have to leave them in the database folder?
My Madnox Mods | Nox Version Guide
---------------------------------------------------------------
Movie Logo Requests | Studio Logo Requests
Logo's Made So Far:
if you dont want to go back to the pref version, you can delete them,

make sure to delete the right one Tongue
(2015-12-06, 17:26)Slipass Wrote: Thanks fpr the great work!

When i use kodi 16 beta 2 or 3 with new config, without any addon or anything (only the newest madnox) i have a cpu load over 30% on a Intel i7 4970k!!

Kodi 16 nightly + latest Git Madnox on i7 4790k as well under 5%--- nil issues, Nil Freezes, Zip, Nada.
I am just so glad to be back using Madnox..
Even without the Mr V widgets & very little skin.helper related / flexible widgets support ----> this will be my skin for the foreseeable future.
Dont get me wrong .. I can certainly appreciate & admire whats new in mikeSilvo's Nox5 mod & Marcos/ Wanilton's MQ6 and will continue to use them.. I would still wish to have these latest widgets etc in Madnox.
So will be waiting patiently ... for Mike-Doc to learn & schimi to earn his break.
The colored flag for United States is an English (England) flag.
Anyone else or is just me?
TIA.
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
For those interested.. I make movie logos for anyone that needs them, posting this here as this is my hangout thread and want to make sure my friends here see the post:

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2180112
Logo's Made So Far:
(2015-12-07, 04:08)brazen1 Wrote: The colored flag for United States is an English (England) flag.
TIA.

Yes it is, but the USA speaks English and that is where we got it from so... theres that Tongue
Logo's Made So Far:
(2015-12-07, 04:05)shaktoo Wrote:
(2015-12-06, 17:26)Slipass Wrote: Thanks fpr the great work!

Kodi 16 nightly + latest Git Madnox on i7 4790k as well under 5%--- nil issues, Nil Freezes, Zip, Nada.
I am just so glad to be back using Madnox..
Even without the Mr V widgets & very little skin.helper related / flexible widgets support ----> this will be my skin for the foreseeable future.
Dont get me wrong .. I can certainly appreciate & admire whats new in mikeSilvo's Nox5 mod & Marcos/ Wanilton's MQ6 and will continue to use them.. I would still wish to have these latest widgets etc in Madnox.
So will be waiting patiently ... for Mike-Doc to learn & schimi to earn his break.

Thanks for the reply but i have test i on a nother location (network) with fresh install and the same problem.
I get a very high cpu load.
Config:
Kodi Jarvis Beta 3 - New Madnox - no skin config and no addons.
Kodi Jarvis Beta 3 - New Madnox - no skin config + script.skin.helper, script.playlists, script.extendedinfo, script.info.services, script.randomlastitems

Has anybody the same issue?
(2015-12-07, 05:19)ShadowTek Wrote:
(2015-12-07, 04:08)brazen1 Wrote: The colored flag for United States is an English (England) flag.
TIA.

Yes it is, but the USA speaks English and that is where we got it from so... theres that Tongue

Cannot Argue with that my friend ... ! Wink
(2015-12-07, 05:19)ShadowTek Wrote:
TIA.

Uhm, let me try this again.
When browsing the library and focused on a title or in the info screen, there are flags for country depending where the title was made.
If a title was made in the United States of America, it should display the 'Stars and Stripes'.
My setup is not displaying the 'Stars and Stripes'.
It's displaying the 'Union Jack' English flag both round and square.
As a matter of fact, not one title shows 'Stars and Stripes' square or round in my collection.
Does yours?
Trying to figure out if I have a corrupt install or if something is wrong in the code.

• 155(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39