• 158(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
Hello all,

I am a new member and using your skin shednox for a while.
Now I start trying to work with madnox on my Android himediaq10 Player with kodi 15.2 isengard on it.

The problem I got is that every time I stop a Video in the series section the program freezes.
I have already updated the skin and used a clean guisetting.xml.

Is there a solution for the problem?

Thanks in advance!
i noticed a bug after upgrading to jarvis and applying the madnox jarvis fix that for movies that are rated R the description at the bottom of the info page is always " This movie is unrated"
i replaced the dialogvideoinfo.xml with the old one and then it works again.

Well spotted neurosis13, I had noticed that yesterday but did not take much notice of it. so dialogvideoinfo.xml is the culprit. will check later tonight after work.
(2015-12-08, 04:09)shaktoo Wrote: Subzero78 : have you scraped artwork ? did you use artworkdownloader for using local artwork ( if you have local artwork )
For Most of us there is no artwork issue
Search function from within kodi or the Library or a particular addon.. you have to be more clear.
better post some pics to explain your case if possible.

yes all there this a a problem in the script when you enable case there come no picture in the blueray box only one the back from the box cd and everything working good only problem with enable case the front picture dont show when you disable case all info show up
(2015-12-08, 18:55)subzero78 Wrote:
(2015-12-08, 04:09)shaktoo Wrote: Subzero78 : have you scraped artwork ? did you use artworkdownloader for using local artwork ( if you have local artwork )
Search function from within kodi or the Library or a particular addon.. you have to be more clear.

yes all there this a a problem in the script when you enable case there come no picture in the blueray box only one the back from the box cd and everything working good only problem with enable case the front picture dont show when you disable case all info show up

what version of madnox did you downloaded ? you say you are using kodi 15 - so you need the ISENGARD version - not the MASTER version - MASTER=JARVIS (v16)
maybe this is your problem ?
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
(2015-12-08, 19:18)schimi2k Wrote:
(2015-12-08, 18:55)subzero78 Wrote:

what version of madnox did you downloaded ? you say you are using kodi 15 - so you need the ISENGARD version - not the MASTER version - MASTER=JARVIS (v16)

yes i use 15,2 kodi and use the master from https://github.com/MadMikeDoc/skin.aeon.madnox from first post so where can i find this version madnox skin for 15,2 kodi ?
(2015-12-08, 19:38)subzero78 Wrote:
(2015-12-08, 19:18)schimi2k Wrote:
(2015-12-08, 18:55)subzero78 Wrote: yes all there this a a problem in the script when you enable case there come no picture in the blueray box only one the back from the box cd and everything working good only problem with enable case the front picture dont show when you disable case all info show up

yes i use 15,2 kodi and use the master from https://github.com/MadMikeDoc/skin.aeon.madnox from first post so where can i find this version madnox skin for 15,2 kodi ?
on the same page buddy,
just choose ISENGARD as a branch Wink
https://github.com/MadMikeDoc/skin.aeon....e/Isengard

because of the videoinfo rating "bug" - thats my fault - it seems this alarmclock entry needs to be available and shouldnt be disabled
for those who want to quickfix it - change Line 7 from

Code:
<!-- <onload condition="!Skin.HasSetting(UseExtendedInfo)">AlarmClock(ActorFade,SetProperty(ActorFade,true),00:02,silent)</onload> -->
to
Code:
<onload condition="!Skin.HasSetting(UseExtendedInfo)">AlarmClock(ActorFade,SetProperty(ActorFade,true),00:02,silent)</onload>

will be fixed on next PR - Sorry
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
(2015-12-08, 19:42)schimi2k Wrote:
(2015-12-08, 19:38)subzero78 Wrote:
(2015-12-08, 19:18)schimi2k Wrote: what version of madnox did you downloaded ? you say you are using kodi 15 - so you need the ISENGARD version - not the MASTER version - MASTER=JARVIS (v16)

on the same page buddy,

because of the videoinfo rating "bug" - thats my fault - it seems this alarmclock entry needs to be available and shouldnt be disabled

Code:
<!-- <onload condition="!Skin.HasSetting(UseExtendedInfo)">AlarmClock(ActorFade,SetProperty(ActorFade,true),00:02,silent)</onload> -->
to
Code:
<onload condition="!Skin.HasSetting(UseExtendedInfo)">AlarmClock(ActorFade,SetProperty(ActorFade,true),00:02,silent)</onload>

still the same with enable case no picture in front only one the back from the case
(2015-12-08, 10:54)schimi2k Wrote:
(2015-12-08, 10:36)Mike_Doc Wrote: @mikeSiLVO,

Just been trying to understand what you have done in the PR because you have done SO MUCH.

I would like to thank you for your selflessness and doing such a big PR to help this mod have a chance of continuing.

I honestly don't know how to express my thanks right now, but if you ever need anything and if I can help I will,

Once again thank you very much Mike.

+1

You're welcome Blush

-------------------------------

I recommend working around the AlarmClocks instead of re-adding them. That particular one will not fix the Rated R issue. I have sent another PR to mike with some changes that should work. If you want to do the changes yourself or see what was changed the PR is here.

Edit: updated PR with ExtendedInfo API changes and some Jarvis updates
(2015-12-08, 21:24)subzero78 Wrote:
(2015-12-08, 19:42)schimi2k Wrote:
(2015-12-08, 19:38)subzero78 Wrote: yes i use 15,2 kodi and use the master from https://github.com/MadMikeDoc/skin.aeon.madnox from first post so where can i find this version madnox skin for 15,2 kodi ?
on the same page buddy,

Code:
to
Code:

still the same with enable case no picture in front only one the back from the case
Phill change code for script version for jarvis.. He remove words
movie.
actor.
Remove this word from xml for two script dialog in 1080 folder... And script dialog will work again.
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
(2015-12-08, 00:39)zorg2000k Wrote: Evening all,

Quick question. Is it possible to change the the fanart in the highlighted red box to extrafanart in Music, Showcase2 view. I don't seem to have the option that is there in Movie / TV Shows Showcase view , thanks

Anyone got any thoughts on this one ?
At last I'm a happy happy bunny. No freezes......buuuuut When I boot up Madnox the pvr manager loads all my channels but where is the Live TV ? Am I being a complete tool cos I can't find it ? Great work guys in bringing this brilliant and best skin back to life for me.
Fanart.TV Mod
Add Live TV to Main menu.
It may have an X through it since it is already built in.
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
(2015-12-08, 21:47)Angelinas Wrote:
(2015-12-08, 21:24)subzero78 Wrote:
(2015-12-08, 19:42)schimi2k Wrote: on the same page buddy,

Code:
to
Code:

Phill change code for script version for jarvis.. He remove words
movie.
actor.
Remove this word from xml for two script dialog in 1080 folder... And script dialog will work again.

i have more than 2 dialog script in 1080 folder wich one i must edit?
https://github.com/MadMikeDoc/skin.aeon....ogInfo.xml
https://github.com/MadMikeDoc/skin.aeon....eoInfo.xml

$INFO[Window.Property(movie.Poster)]
in this
$INFO[Window.Property(Poster)]..................
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
  • 158(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39