• 159(current)
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
(2015-12-08, 21:36)mikesilvo164 Wrote: You're welcome Blush

-------------------------------

I recommend working around the AlarmClocks instead of re-adding them. That particular one will not fix the Rated R issue. I have sent another PR to mike with some changes that should work. If you want to do the changes yourself or see what was changed the PR is here.

Edit: updated PR with ExtendedInfo API changes and some Jarvis updates

hmmm i just test it here when i enable this alarmclock again - but since i am just a GFX guy here i am not in a position to make a different solution Sad

so i will test your new fixes Smile
thx mate ( i should make you a split avatar - half silvo and half MN Wink hehe )
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
Guys I have a favor to ask, I like to add images to my tags in list view, so I was wondering if you guys could add the following?

In variables.xml

under
Code:
<variable name="ListPosterVar">

add:

Code:
<value condition="Container.Content(tags)">$INFO[ListItem.Label,special://skin/extras/tags/video/icons/,.jpg]</value>
and just below that under

Code:
<variable name="ListPosterVar1">

add:
Code:
<value condition="Container.Content(tags)">$INFO[ListItem.Label,special://skin/extras/tags/video/icons/,.jpg]</value>

Then just add the container
Code:
Container.Content(tags)

to the
Code:
<include name="ListIconPoster">

section on the Viewtype_List.xml fille.

This will simply allow people to add images to there tags in list view, as I use tags for actors and actresses I like and don't think it will hurt anything for thoughs that dont use images for tags?

either way thanks for all the work.
My Madnox Mods | Nox Version Guide
---------------------------------------------------------------
Movie Logo Requests | Studio Logo Requests
Logo's Made So Far:
Update::
Found a few bugs. OS = Openelec/ Newest Git version.
*** The submenu item default for MOVIES has locked items SEARCH & OSCARS & TOP 250. They can't be removed. This was an issue before. There's one in the Music category too (add-ons wont remove). <-- solved this one. So...(If you turn ON the view Oscars & 250 main menu BUTTON to make them visible, they vanish from the Movies submenu. If you make them invisible, they pop up as main menu icons. I just did that then hid them. Seems like an option that doesn't need to be there.) --- I also found, if you hide Genre, Search vanishes too...but then you don't get Genre.

Also, leaving "Random" without an X, still doesn't make it show up anywhere. //
Lastly, Classic OSD select pretty much removes the view OF Cassic OSD. It's just a bunch of blankness.

--------------------
Any interest in a stripped down Power menu? I edited mine to only be Suspend and Reboot. I don't use the other commands.
(2015-12-08, 22:37)Angelinas Wrote: https://github.com/MadMikeDoc/skin.aeon....ogInfo.xml
https://github.com/MadMikeDoc/skin.aeon....eoInfo.xml

$INFO[Window.Property(movie.Poster)]
in this
$INFO[Window.Property(Poster)]..................

i have try this still not working with enable case no cover show up i have look to the script and this mod is use

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=149698

maybe this not working with this version aon madnox any option to see the covers from dvd blueray
First I would like to say a huge thank you to everyone involved in keeping this beautiful skin alive!
I am on Windows 10 and have upgraded Kodi to the latest Jarvis nightly. I have also upgraded to the latest Madnox from the master branch. All is working well except I have noticed the mixed movies and TV show widgets no longer shift/animate.

Is anyone else getting this or is there something wrong on my end?
What would I have set to make my Movies not allow a button push over the cover? TV works. I have no mods. Seems weird. I've only changed settings.

Edit: System/Video/Files Lists/ Default Select Action - Play (Plays)// Show Information (Does nothing. Nothing opens at all). Hrmm...how do we fix that?
I just did a completely fresh install...same issue. Newest GIT version.
------------------
Also, nice work on the YEARS icons. It's better than the boring old ...nothing...display.
(2015-12-09, 20:46)subzero78 Wrote: i have try this still not working with enable case no cover show up i have look to the script and this mod is use

maybe this not working with this version aon madnox any option to see the covers from dvd blueray
Re-install the skin. There are no mods that work for MadNox. They are all built in.

(2015-12-09, 21:27)Rastan Wrote: First I would like to say a huge thank you to everyone involved in keeping this beautiful skin alive!
I am on Windows 10 and have upgraded Kodi to the latest Jarvis nightly. I have also upgraded to the latest Madnox from the master branch. All is working well except I have noticed the mixed movies and TV show widgets no longer shift/animate.

That was handled by the AlarmClocks that were the culprit for the freezing issues on Jarvis. Unless it is fixed for Jarvis they need to be re-coded or that functionality removed in order to use the skin with the latest Kodi version.

(2015-12-09, 21:34)McButton Wrote: What would I have set to make my Movies not allow a button push over the cover? TV works. I have no mods. Seems weird. I've only changed settings.

Edit: System/Video/Files Lists/ Default Select Action - Play (Plays)// Show Information (Does nothing. Nothing opens at all). Hrmm...how do we fix that?
------------------
Also, nice work on the YEARS icons. It's better than the boring old ...nothing...display.
I do not have any issues with the info window opening. Post a debug log (wiki) and I'll take a look.
Here ya go http://pastebin.com/MXTdkbiG
I've removed the whole skin with a fresh install...same thing. No mods, no advanced settings. Strange.
@mikesilvo164
That is a real shame! However I do understand stability and bug squashing is a priority in order to port it to Jarvis. Hopefully one of you clever guys can work it out and add some more cool widgets. One for trakt, trending movies and shows is top of my wishlist. Keep the good work up guys!

Thanks again Blush
(2015-12-09, 22:06)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2015-12-09, 20:46)subzero78 Wrote: i have try this still not working with enable case no cover show up i have look to the script and this mod is use

Re-install the skin. There are no mods that work for MadNox. They are all built in.

(2015-12-09, 21:27)Rastan Wrote: First I would like to say a huge thank you to everyone involved in keeping this beautiful skin alive!

That was handled by the AlarmClocks that were the culprit for the freezing issues on Jarvis. Unless it is fixed for Jarvis they need to be re-coded or that functionality removed in order to use the skin with the latest Kodi version.

(2015-12-09, 21:34)McButton Wrote: What would I have set to make my Movies not allow a button push over the cover? TV works. I have no mods. Seems weird. I've only changed settings.

------------------
I do not have any issues with the info window opening. Post a debug log (wiki) and I'll take a look.

yes build in i have reinstall over and over this version there come no case in screen when enable case no dvd blueray poster come up in front emty screen only background from case showing this a bug in this version check by yourself and you will see
(2015-12-09, 22:27)McButton Wrote: Here ya go http://pastebin.com/MXTdkbiG
I've removed the whole skin with a fresh install...same thing. No mods, no advanced settings. Strange.

It says your using OpenElec 6.0.0 which looks like it is Isengard 15.2... Which version of the skin have you installed?
(2015-12-09, 22:35)mikesilvo164 Wrote:

It says your using OpenElec 6.0.0 which looks like it is Isengard 15.2... Which version of the skin have you installed?

Newest. Got it 10 mins ago from the Git.// Went to Confluence...all good. Back to Nox, no dice. Turn off the setting, plays fine. Back on, notta. Widget plays fine. TV plays fine. Music..all good. Nothing from MOVIES, cover click, info. Just...it's like it doesn't recognize that I pushed anything.
(2015-12-09, 22:33)subzero78 Wrote: yes build in i have reinstall over and over this version there come no case in screen when enable case no dvd blueray poster come up in front emty screen only background from case showing this a bug in this version check by yourself and you will see
I cannot check unless you specify your exact settings. List what you set to make the posters go invisible.
(2015-12-09, 22:37)McButton Wrote:
(2015-12-09, 22:35)mikesilvo164 Wrote:

Newest. Got it 10 mins ago from the Git.

Did you change the branch to Isengard? You log also says you are missing script.extendedinfo.
Alrighty. I don't know exactly what that means, but nope...no extended info. Gotta...go...get...that now.
No smart playlist script either. Odd, because I've been using them. Thought I got all of this already.
I have widgets...set art...and art downloader..that is IT. Come on, McButton, get with the program.
  • 159(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39