Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)
(2015-12-17, 22:12)Cinder Wrote: Hey devs, I just downloaded Madnox and decided that this is a worthy successor for XBMCMania which is unfortunately not developed anymore it seems.
Madnox is very similar in the sense that eye candy is a priority at the same time as UI simplicity + customization.

There are some things that I found were missing and would give an even greater experience if added in future versions:

1. Intro movie? It doesn't play for me, any idea why? I get the Kodi logo and then just black screen until home menu shows up.
    no idea... maybe you disabled it already in madnox settings, or you dont have it inside the extras folder

2. For TV Shows viewtype "Wall Large" - please add option to "Remove selection box" so that you can remove the "clear box" that is around the cover. The movie Infowall viewtype has this behavior perfectly. I don't know why, but the selection box makes it look cheap in my opinion, just zooming the cover is much classier. Would love the option to set this behavior according to preference.
    yeah... thats a good idea... will have a look into it

3. Music Infowall viewtype could handle 3x4 artist icons instead of 3x3. This would make it easier to browse large libraries as you get a better overview, and there is less "wasted space".
    hmmm will check this maybe... but this will be more at the bottom of my "list"

4. Music Infowall has no title showing above the artist description.
    have you a screenshot what you mean ?

5. Movies Infowall viewtype has broken behavior for the BD/DVD cases, you probably already know this but I will mention it anyway.
    it works... the cases just change when you go back from setting... its a known problem, but hard to fix ^^ - also low priority

6. An option to disable the scroll bar on the right for viewtype Infowall would be nice, I find it has no use and is just annoying when you accidentally move the cursor to it.
    i just have one on the middle ?! and thats needed

7. Speed up the "Glow box" movement on the settings page, it makes the page feel delayed.
    hmmm i think this delayed fx is not so bad Smile

8. A "GamesWall" viewtype would be nice for AdvancedLauncher when browsing console games like NES/SNES so you can fill up the whole screen and not be stuck with Infowall for these.
    i think Mike is working on a RCB view or so... and i will take a look at this emulator stuff too the next days... maybe we will add something

9. Option to enable rounded corners for TV shows as well.
    maybe... low priority

10. A function to import/export skin settings for backup and moving them between computers.
    use kodi 16 soon... jarvis save all skin settings in a settings.xml Wink

There is my list of wanted changes, hope this was of some help! Keep up the awesome work, I will be using Madnox from now on!

thx 4 the infos and wishes - we will check some of them and we will see what is comming or not - we cant make everybody happy ( mike add already so many buttons, its so fucking hard to test the skin, because we have now so many variations ) - and please dont forget one thing:

we make this skin as... well lets say we want to learn a bit about skinning ( mostly mike ) - and with this old nox code its not so easy to add this or that with a "click"
for now we are just happy, that madnox is running realy good on kodi 15 and 16 ... and i bet to god that team kodi wont change so much in kodi 17 hehe

finaly we are happy for every idea you have, or bug you found - but we cant add/change everything because one guy dont like it or so - everybody have a different taste

stay tuned
schimi
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods

Messages In This Thread
RE: Aeon Madnox - Beta Release - by Mike_Doc - 2015-06-29, 17:08
RE: Aeon Madnox - Beta Release - by Mike_Doc - 2015-06-29, 17:08
RE: Aeon Madnox - Beta Release - by Mike_Doc - 2015-06-29, 17:09
RE: Aeon Madnox - Beta Release - by Mike_Doc - 2015-06-29, 17:09
RE: Aeon Madnox - Beta Release - by Mike_Doc - 2015-06-29, 17:10
RE: Aeon Madnox - Beta Release - by Mike_Doc - 2015-06-29, 17:10
MADNOX FAQ - by schimi2k - 2015-06-29, 17:11
MADNOX HELP - by schimi2k - 2015-06-29, 17:12
RE: Aeon Madnox - Beta Release - by schimi2k - 2015-06-29, 17:12
RE: Aeon Madnox - Beta Release (for Isengard / Jarvis) - by schimi2k - 2015-12-18, 12:03
refresh item - by bill1972 - 2016-03-08, 03:31
Keyboard Autocompletion - by JinNJuice - 2016-03-19, 00:26
System Infoline - by reksp13 - 2016-04-09, 05:20
https://imageshack.com/my/images - by spook61 - 2016-04-14, 17:55
https://imageshack.com/my/images - by spook61 - 2016-04-14, 18:01
Leia - Madnox Problems - by Picard - 2017-06-22, 04:15
VideoLyrics - by Pr.Sinister - 2018-04-05, 23:40
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Madnox for Krypton / Jarvis - (no longer in development)39